The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

laughed more at the rapper vs the guy whose job is to tell jokes for a living

sad

Not surprising tho. Hanniball Burress one of the unfunniest ? alive

I have to disagree. When he started out doing his "Mitch Hedberg" schtick, he was pretty hit or miss. But as time has gone on, he has switched his style and cadence and has really improved. I think folks still judge him based on his "Mitch Hedberg" wannabe days.

Hey Man .......Foh
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was hoping Harden sat out again and continued to rest but It looks like he'll be back in the starting lineup tonight. Meaningless game for Houston but Denver is still fighting for that 8th spot so I won't be surprised if we take
    the L......Will be interesting to see how Troy Williams plays with Harden running the point and Ariza at the 4 though
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gary harris one of my favorite players in the league

he is a legit young piece that no one talks about

i like him more than devin booker
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope it's Houston vs okc in the first round. Let them go head to head for the mvp.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    raptors some cry babies

you mad about THAT layup but not about all the other buckets yall gave up that mattered

? outta here

lance shouldve spun in the lane and then euro stepped a floater to the ceiling

Gave up 68 points in the 2nd half, Pacers went from down 19 to winning by 18 and these hoe ass ? enraged about a lay up.

Library open now eh. Things are bless.
    BDBIID wrote: »

giphy.gif
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hope it's Houston vs okc in the first round. Let them go head to head for the mvp.

You know votes have to be in before the playoffs start right?

Oh nvm I see what you're saying..
  • Beta
    Options
    No Tristan Thompson for the next two games
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    gary harris one of my favorite players in the league

he is a legit young piece that no one talks about

i like him more than devin booker

I agree he's underrated I'm huge on denvers core but I can't take him over booker he's a better defender tho
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was funny how Lance just walked past them ? like they wasn't nothing hahahah
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh niggggggaaaaaaaaaaah.....weak ? can keep checking the standings everyday if they want....the only thing a 1 seed gon determine is us going 4 games or 5 with these lames....

Y'all ? think I don't see who been talking crazy these past couple week...I been keeping note on EVERY..LAST...ONE...OF YOU ? .....especially the ones who claim they know basketball.

Calling us vulnerable...Saying were worst then last year's team despite us adding Korver and D Will....Acting like we ain't the champs for a reason.....? disgusting...

I gotta save my hashtags till playoff time cause this ? is going be hilarious when they turn it up to Champ mode on these weak ?

#7FinalsinARow
    #Y'allWillNeverKnowHowThatFeel
    #JustKeepDayDreamingAboutYoPunkAssDraftPicks

You're such a ? bandwagon fan. Disgusting
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh niggggggaaaaaaaaaaah.....weak ? can keep checking the standings everyday if they want....the only thing a 1 seed gon determine is us going 4 games or 5 with these lames....

Y'all ? think I don't see who been talking crazy these past couple week...I been keeping note on EVERY..LAST...ONE...OF YOU ? .....especially the ones who claim they know basketball.

Calling us vulnerable...Saying were worst then last year's team despite us adding Korver and D Will....Acting like we ain't the champs for a reason.....? disgusting...

I gotta save my hashtags till playoff time cause this ? is going be hilarious when they turn it up to Champ mode on these weak ?

#7FinalsinARow

Kyrir been the Avi since the night he got drafted....that means I've seen multiple lottery seasons, a 26 game losing streak, and the greatest Championship team of all time.....I'm the meaning of Ride or Die ? ....
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cavs goin 7 wit somebody in the east.You can take notes and spam all the hashtags you want
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

You know votes have to be in before the playoffs start right?

Oh nvm I see what you're saying..

901920853d4ed850530b98348334d4ce.gif

So they voting in April and making us wait until June to watch a show for the results?

• Beta
    Options
    Yes wade come back to save the team lol
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Catching feelings over a damn layup lmao

Raptors playing too much Drake in the locker room

Only ? catching feelings is y'all. Lance did what he supposed to do and stomp on the ops. He got checked accordingly. Only ones building it up is ppl looking for hits.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Richaun Holmes made noel expendable.Duke solid and he can hit 3's
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Richaun Holmes made noel expendable.Duke solid and he can hit 3's

I actually like his game. Would like to see his growth on that team.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    @Tommy bitchnigga had to get them flags off before closing time at the library. I see you.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That nuggets team stacked at every position damn near, not sure of the contract situations but I'd like to see them make a play for a superstar in the off season if possible
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

#7FinalsinARow

Kyrir been the Avi since the night he got drafted....that means I've seen multiple lottery seasons, a 26 game losing streak, and the greatest Championship team of all time.....I'm the meaning of Ride or Die ? ....

I can vouch for him he's not a bandwagon fan...just a trash poster