The Feminization of Black Males Continues

Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For everyone that's "shrugging" at this, apparently it's working what she is doing. This if ? up in so many ways, but hey, everybody's open minded these days, ? all that
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe lil shorty actually ? ? You remember them lil inherently ? ? in school. His momma just got enough money to indulge this ? .

Don't agree with it but Ay
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why I cant help but side-eye black people who always tryin to carry they ? to South Africa. That's the first place you hear them talking about when they say they wanna visit Africa and it bothers me how we're so drawn to it. I refuse. There's so many beautiful parts of Tanzania. Mozambique has beautiful beaches. Africa is such a big place if people would open their mind.

I mean...if I wanna see the subjugation of black people, I could literally stay in Chicago. I just dont see how black people spend money to visit Africa and not wanna see places where black people are free. South Africa wouldnt get a shiny nickel from me

If I were to guess as to why that is. Probably because it's the closest thing to American that isn't In America.

@obnoxiouslyfresh
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    That's why I cant help but side-eye black people who always tryin to carry they ? to South Africa. That's the first place you hear them talking about when they say they wanna visit Africa and it bothers me how we're so drawn to it. I refuse. There's so many beautiful parts of Tanzania. Mozambique has beautiful beaches. Africa is such a big place if people would open their mind.

I mean...if I wanna see the subjugation of black people, I could literally stay in Chicago. I just dont see how black people spend money to visit Africa and not wanna see places where black people are free. South Africa wouldnt get a shiny nickel from me

If I were to guess as to why that is. Probably because it's the closest thing to American that isn't In America.

@obnoxiouslyfresh

That's exactly why they can keep it. I'll stay here and see ? mistreated before I spend some money to travel and see it.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »

You been to Africa before OB? I could be your tour guide if you ever decide to visit Nigeria B)

Now Nigeria... that would be awesome!

Until boko haram kidnaps you and finds out that you can't cook, then it's off with your head

My ? don't be a playa hater... if @obnoxiouslyfresh were to visit it would be the two major cities of Abuja and Lagos...

You don't know the territory bruh
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    single mother syndrome. smgdh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You been to Africa before OB? I could be your tour guide if you ever decide to visit Nigeria B)

Until boko haram kidnaps you and finds out that you can't cook, then it's off with your head

My ? don't be a playa hater... if @obnoxiouslyfresh were to visit it would be the two major cities of Abuja and Lagos...

You don't know the territory bruh

Abidjan>>> Lagos, Abuja
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    Well I can see my initial hope (that it was Halloween, athough I still didn't agree), has been debunked... With that said... This ? is absurd! I guess she on that ? "Princess Boy" ? too... SMH...

And for those saying it's not child abuse... Think of it like this... What if it was a little girl in a foster/adopted home, living with a step-dad, or whatever... And the man went about "grooming" her... Never actually molested her or anything...but just planted certain seeds in her mind, allowed or even encouraged certain behaviors...but all with the purpose of "grooming" this little girl... That's not a form of psychological abuse???

Is it "unlawful"? ...probably not...

But immoral? ...shiiiiit...

Just think if it was YOUR daughter and you and her moms didn't work out...and later in life you found out that's what the new ? did...
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at ppl being upset with Theiron while simultaneously cosigning Young Thug. Gtfohwtbs.
    amwa8r40v73e.jpg
    x04ann3ukbgl.jpg
    mmcv7kgu3pbi.jpeg

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Smh at ppl being upset with Theiron while simultaneously cosigning Young Thug. Gtfohwtbs.

Really? We're comparing a child between 4-6 years old with a grown ass man who makes his own decisions?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Really? We're comparing a child between 4-6 years old with a grown ass man who makes his own decisions?

And who here cosigned young thug wardrobe?
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is disgusting. Has she explained herself yet???????
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    amwa8r40v73e.jpg
    x04ann3ukbgl.jpg
    mmcv7kgu3pbi.jpeg

Nobody here does that but @Bcotton5 your post is void sir
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord Jamar rollin over in his grave
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Santa Claus Will Be A ? Black Man In A New Children’s Book
    He’ll also be married to a white man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/curtis-wong

By Curtis M. Wong

58e2a45116000020004d8793.jpeg?cache=bmjqmwhopo

Get ready to see Santa Claus in a new (and refreshingly diverse) light this holiday season, courtesy of a forthcoming parody children’s book.

On March 28, publisher Harper Design announced plans to release Santa’s Husband, which re-casts Kris Kringle as a black man in an interracial, same-sex relationship. Slated for an October release, the book will follow Santa’s life in the North Pole, except in this version, he’ll have a white husband who fills in for him at shopping malls around the world.

It will be written by Daniel Kibblesmith, a comedy writer on “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” and feature illustrations by A.P. Quach (including the image above.)

Kibblesmith, who co-wrote 2013’s How to Win at Everything: Even Things You Can’t or Shouldn’t Try to Win At with Sam ? , told The Huffington Post that he got the idea for Santa’s Husband last Christmas, after the Mall of America faced a backlash when it introduced a black Santa (played by Larry Jefferson).

“My fiancée [author Jennifer Wright] and I joked privately, and then on Twitter, that since every house has its own traditions and lore surrounding Christmas, we would tell our child that the black Santa Claus was the ‘real’ Santa,” he said. “If they saw a white Santa at the mall, we’d explain that this was his husband.”

Kibblesmith then joked about the idea in a Dec. 3 tweet.

After his tweet garnered over 3,300 retweets and 8,300 likes and was featured on parenting blogs, the writer-comedian said he realized “there was genuine interest in this book becoming a reality.”

As to what he’d like readers to take away from Santa’s Husband, Kibblesmith said, “warm Christmas-y feelings and a good night’s sleep,” noting that he hopes the book will ultimately become a yuletide favorite “for couples and new families who are looking to begin their own kinds of holiday traditions.” To prospective critics who may be angered at the prospect of a black Santa, Kibblesmith would like to remind them that “everything is OK.”

“Some people — not me — even believe that Santa Claus is just your parents, which would mean that there are as many interpretations of Santa Claus as there are different kinds of families,” he quipped. “But again, this is only a theory, because Santa Claus is real, and we have written a book about him.”

This is some slick racist ? . Considering that Santa is based on St. Nicholas (who was a Moor,) dude that it was actually funny to take a shot at black masculinity by making Santa Claus a ? ? . ? is disgusting.

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I blame the parents and his other relatives more than I blame the devil raising him. lil homie all the way gone. she forcing that ? to be ? .
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can I get some cliff notes for what y'all talkin bout in here?
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrtdb wrote: »

Charlize Theron dresses her adopted African son in dresses and the IC thinks it's part of the Great Conspiracy to Destroy Black Manhood.

It's just a bunch of ? ? . You guys are sexualizing behavior that is not sexual. Little homie probably doesn't even know what the word ? means.

If you're ? you're born ? and no amount of "masculine" clothing would will make you straight and vice versa.

My mom put me in dresses when I was little and I ? love ? . Damn near ruined my life over ? multiple times.

White people see brown and black people throwing ? fits like this over non-issues and think we're a joke.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Santa Claus pic has me crying.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

The moment @obnoxiouslyfresh ask for the bag of salad to get dinner ready will be the moment they decide on chopping off her hand or her head...
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    mrtdb wrote: »

Charlize Theron dresses her adopted African son in dresses and the IC thinks it's part of the Great Conspiracy to Destroy Black Manhood.

It's just a bunch of ? ? . You guys are sexualizing behavior that is not sexual. Little homie probably doesn't even know what the word ? means.

If you're ? you're born ? and no amount of "masculine" clothing would will make you straight and vice versa.

My mom put me in dresses when I was little and I ? love ? . Damn near ruined my life over ? multiple times.

White people see brown and black people throwing ? fits like this over non-issues and think we're a joke.

image-4-for-ricky-hatton-fight-gallery-236236726.jpg

bruh...
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ludacris better run her over with the tour bus in Fate of the Furious.............
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Santa Claus Will Be A ? Black Man In A New Children’s Book
    He’ll also be married to a white man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/curtis-wong

By Curtis M. Wong

58e2a45116000020004d8793.jpeg?cache=bmjqmwhopo

Get ready to see Santa Claus in a new (and refreshingly diverse) light this holiday season, courtesy of a forthcoming parody children’s book.

On March 28, publisher Harper Design announced plans to release Santa’s Husband, which re-casts Kris Kringle as a black man in an interracial, same-sex relationship. Slated for an October release, the book will follow Santa’s life in the North Pole, except in this version, he’ll have a white husband who fills in for him at shopping malls around the world.

It will be written by Daniel Kibblesmith, a comedy writer on “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” and feature illustrations by A.P. Quach (including the image above.)

Kibblesmith, who co-wrote 2013’s How to Win at Everything: Even Things You Can’t or Shouldn’t Try to Win At with Sam ? , told The Huffington Post that he got the idea for Santa’s Husband last Christmas, after the Mall of America faced a backlash when it introduced a black Santa (played by Larry Jefferson).

“My fiancée [author Jennifer Wright] and I joked privately, and then on Twitter, that since every house has its own traditions and lore surrounding Christmas, we would tell our child that the black Santa Claus was the ‘real’ Santa,” he said. “If they saw a white Santa at the mall, we’d explain that this was his husband.”

Kibblesmith then joked about the idea in a Dec. 3 tweet.

After his tweet garnered over 3,300 retweets and 8,300 likes and was featured on parenting blogs, the writer-comedian said he realized “there was genuine interest in this book becoming a reality.”

As to what he’d like readers to take away from Santa’s Husband, Kibblesmith said, “warm Christmas-y feelings and a good night’s sleep,” noting that he hopes the book will ultimately become a yuletide favorite “for couples and new families who are looking to begin their own kinds of holiday traditions.” To prospective critics who may be angered at the prospect of a black Santa, Kibblesmith would like to remind them that “everything is OK.”

“Some people — not me — even believe that Santa Claus is just your parents, which would mean that there are as many interpretations of Santa Claus as there are different kinds of families,” he quipped. “But again, this is only a theory, because Santa Claus is real, and we have written a book about him.”

This is some slick racist ? . Considering that Santa is based on St. Nicholas (who was a Moor,) dude that it was actually funny to take a shot at black masculinity by making Santa Claus a ? ? . ? is disgusting.

Lol at turning Santa Claus into an imaginary faggott
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    For everyone that's "shrugging" at this, apparently it's working what she is doing. This if ? up in so many ways, but hey, everybody's open minded these days, ? all that

so what are you gonna do about it ?