Tommy Wright III-Bone Diss (1 of the best diss tracks of all time)

Options
Ear2DaSt
Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thuggish Ruggish Bustas ...F bone F bone ...mayne
https://youtu.be/1-qtxUzeFnM

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bout time you post some Good ?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put me up on game who is this and what was the beef about???
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Put me up on game who is this and what was the beef about???

Was a factor in the Memphis rap scene back in the day along with SMK, Gangster Pat, Skinny ? , Al Kapone..and basically a whole lotta old school underground Memphis rappers...

Spawned off from old school Bone vs 3-6 Mafia beef (about who's biting who style) from 94-95 that basically turned into almost all Memphis rappers vs Bone beef.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy Wright!!!
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I remember hearing this in early 2002 on Limewire.

As a young bone Stan I was perplexed at how they let that eazy e aids line slide lol.

Was waiting for their response. Straight disrespect
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic diss track made me proud to be from the m
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy Wright the most relevant right now
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember hearing this in early 2002 on Limewire.

As a young bone Stan I was perplexed at how they let that eazy e aids line slide lol.

Was waiting for their response. Straight disrespect

I think Art of War took care of that whole beef

Im surprised nobody ever mentioned Bizzy getting molested...maybe they have some sort of respect
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be Honest when I saw homies name and that perm I thought it was one of Eazy E's many kids that had some type of beef with Bone. Surprised I never heard this joint before it was brutal and put together well with it's samples...
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Who?

I've never heard of him seriously...
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupidest beef ever, DJ Paul thought Bone stole their style when he heard "Thuggish Ruggish Bone" for the first time...and that's literally it.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Stupidest beef ever, DJ Paul thought Bone stole their style when he heard "Thuggish Ruggish Bone" for the first time...and that's literally it.

Some people will say lil Jon stole 3-6 style with the whole crunk thing
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He did, I remember Lil Jon saying that he got his style from that Memphis sound
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea he got em here. Told them ? not to speak on Memphis no more
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never knew Tommy Wright wit da ? sawed off dissed Bone lol

But then again it's a lot of his stuff I never listened too

I wonder how receptive I'll be to it now that I'm older. I used to hate this ? as a teen lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard this before and never knew Bone and 3-6 had beef. Im not super familiar with Old 3-6, but i dont understand how anyone could compare the two groups and claim the other is biting lol.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Never heard this before and never knew Bone and 3-6 had beef. Im not super familiar with Old 3-6, but i dont understand how anyone could compare the two groups and claim the other is biting lol.

Both were on that satanic tip Memphis was triple six before the name changed and they music when they 1st came out was real dark. Bone along the same with the ouija board and stuff. @lou_cypher
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

He did, I remember Lil Jon saying that he got his style from that Memphis sound

Don't let no atl posters come in here and see you said that, they gone swear it came from atl
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats what i started thinking about after i made that post haha. Odd odd beef.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Both were on that satanic tip Memphis was triple six before the name changed and they music when they 1st came out was real dark. Bone along the same with the ouija board and stuff. @lou_cypher

Not only the satanic ? , three 6 said bone was biting they flow.. the triplets flow pattern most notably associated with Scarecrow
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Ahhh here we go with this ? again
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Not only the satanic ? , three 6 said bone was biting they flow.. the triplets flow pattern most notably associated with Scarecrow

And Skinny ? & Koopsta Knicca used that flow too