Options
2»

Comments

• lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    lethal5 wrote: »
    I dont get it, why let ? know your wearing a bulletproof vest? Isnt that just gonna have them aim at your head?

Headshots don't work though

Depends how close u are to your target (assuming u got bad aim).
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Troy reminds me of ? i went to school with. i dont think hes in character. thats really him. a little ignorant but hes just telling his views from the way he sees the world. dont have to agree but it is what it is. its cool that 50 was there for him like that. TI and kendrick too
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont really rock with dude music like that frfr

but his interview was good. He spoke on some real stuff, although i believe that b/c a lot of stuff are tied up in court, he really couldnt talk how freely he wanted to which made it seem like he was talking in circles

but this is like MLK speaking compared to that ? ass Dolph interview.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok when did he get shot?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was aight.Was up with that ? flag in the background wtf?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ? were calling him the new Tupac?.... ........ ......... ..........

Aight
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ? walking around with a vest on 24/7 and ppl seem different now after everything that happened so he says he feels like pac...what's the issue?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm enjoyed this interview. I understand why Troy is the way he is, yeah, he's still arrogant (imo with good reason), yeah, he's still ignorant (but he's maturing). These last few incidents and the cloud of a 20 year sentence, have caused him to check his inventory, and revise his perspective in some aspects. I can't judge dude, because I don't know him personally, and we share the same perspective on a lot of things he talked about (loyalty). I wish him safety and the best.

Momma always told me, "Every brother a'int a brother".
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's ironic is he was talking about the grace of ? and Karma coming back to people. Then he refused to consider his words on the Joey Badass affiliates suicide be justified because it was a "rap battle".

• bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    This ? is damn near my age (33) and y'all ? talkin bout he "maturing". Gtfoh. If you're our age, and moving in the manner in which he does, you're a clown. End of discussion. You can dig dude's music, if that's your thing, but make no mistake about it, this ? is wack as ? .

Joey Bad is 10 years this ? 's junior, and is light years ahead of this ? in intelligence and maturity.

? is depressing and frustrating to know that such a lost individual can keep getting a platform to make a fool of himself.

It is frustrating, but everyone doesn't move at the same pace. He did mention he does not have an OG. So his mentality/perspective is the outcome of that. Yes he's still arrogant and ignorant but he's gradually maturing. He may not be moving as quickly as we all would like but it was it is. As I get older and recently I coming to realize, there's no law on how a man should live. I don't agree with his M.O. but I understand it, I don't condone it, but I'm not going to judge him either. The brother needs guidance and positive influences that appeal to him.

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

i actually watched this whole thing.

lots of good info.

• international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watch the whole Breakfast Club interview, and that new Pac ? is being taken completely out of context, and he clarified what he meant at the end of the interview too...
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

What culture is he talking on behalf of?
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess Cass feeling some type of way when Troy Ave said he saved him from getting ? up