East Region Elite 8.... #1 50 Cent vs #3 Beanie Siegel( 50 Final 4)

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    50 Cent
    You nighas really crying because your favorite rapper not winning. Lmfaoo and this ? went to name calling lmfaooo. You ? really pathetic like go look into the mirror and realize you getting mad at other people opinions. Like you ? 25+ and up. ? wierdos .
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans
    C'mon ? you can't be emotional as a mod (Bars), congrats on that btw, I'm sure he was just joking, I got a feeling 50 would say Sigel is better "Shrugs" Better yet ask Kiss (Bars again)lol
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans
    C'mon ? you can't be emotional as a mod (Bars), congrats on that btw, I'm sure he was just joking, I got a feeling 50 would say Sigel is better "Shrugs" Better yet ask Kiss (Bars again)lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    Kendrick raps better than asap rocky and i would listen to rocky 10/10 over kendrick so no shizlansky
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    50 Cent
    Gawd wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    If somebody "raps better" you should be listening to that person music more.

Therefore. It's who music you listen to the most.

Being a "better rapper" is subjective.

My ? give me ya top 3 right now,cuz i'm legit getting upset :#

Hov
    Lupe

@gawd
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    Stew wrote: »
    "Best Rapper Of The New Millennium"

Thank you @stew erase these ? vote. Especially at @BOSSExcellence that ? don't even listen to east coast rap

SMH

ill have u know LATE 90s to EARLY 00s i actually did listen to East Coast music..
    i ? wit Bad Boy over Death Row and always caught flack from my gangsta cousins..

i loved Busta..
    Missy..
    Mase was my favorite rapper..
    and for a brief time i actually liked Beans over Jay..

Jay was so ? boring to me..

sayin all that to say Fifty IS STILL MILES AHEAD OF THIS ? ..

my vote stays! hahaha

In what category though homie. This tournament is based on rap bars. Not hit records not party records. Just bars and 50 don't have more bars than beans period and I'm a 50 fan.

Let's be real here

show me where we talkin about JUS BARS!!?
    is this correct @Stew

cause bein a "rapper" is more than jus about bars..
    why Cannibus aint the goat??!

it aint always what u say but HOW u say it..
    attitude and charisma can be factored into bein a rap artist.. 50 got that in spades..

jus cause ur mentally limited..
    cant walk and chew bubblegum so can only focus on ONE ASPECT of what it is to be a rapper dont be mad at me ? ..

Steph Curry a better shooter than LeBron a better shooter than Kobe a better shooter than Jordan.. is he a better basketball player than them!!?

exactly ? !

Do you listen to beans my ? ? Because he has attitude and Charisma also he has introspective songs, songs that invoke emotions 50 has none of that. 50 my ? but he a one trick pony.

I focus on all aspects of this rap ? . Again do you listen to beans cause I don't think you do.

Ain't you a lil Sean fan? Now I see why you voted 50. Gtfoh you ole I listen to what ? like ?

smh..
    now if only u were as invested into urself and ur works as u are these ? and theirs..

maybe ud like Big Sean too..
    instead of relating to somber sad songs wit bars about struggling.. project halls and bein a ? ? ..

ud relate to ? about gettin money and havin ? and gettin moms out the hood.. y'know ? i relate too!!

we've already had this discussion in another thread on why i ? wit Big Sean.. and ? likin him wasnt brought up..

jus sayin..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    50 Cent
    You nighas really crying because your favorite rapper not winning. Lmfaoo and this ? went to name calling lmfaooo. You ? really pathetic like go look into the mirror and realize you getting mad at other people opinions. Like you ? 25+ and up. ? wierdos .

these type ? love these rappers more than they love themselves. lol & smmfh

? herbs...
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans

Thank you @stew erase these ? vote. Especially at @BOSSExcellence that ? don't even listen to east coast rap

SMH

ill have u know LATE 90s to EARLY 00s i actually did listen to East Coast music..
    i ? wit Bad Boy over Death Row and always caught flack from my gangsta cousins..

i loved Busta..
    Missy..

my vote stays! hahaha

In what category though homie. This tournament is based on rap bars. Not hit records not party records. Just bars and 50 don't have more bars than beans period and I'm a 50 fan.

Let's be real here

is this correct @Stew

attitude and charisma can be factored into bein a rap artist.. 50 got that in spades..

cant walk and chew bubblegum so can only focus on ONE ASPECT of what it is to be a rapper dont be mad at me ? ..

Steph Curry a better shooter than LeBron a better shooter than Kobe a better shooter than Jordan.. is he a better basketball player than them!!?

exactly ? !

Do you listen to beans my ? ? Because he has attitude and Charisma also he has introspective songs, songs that invoke emotions 50 has none of that. 50 my ? but he a one trick pony.

I focus on all aspects of this rap ? . Again do you listen to beans cause I don't think you do.

Ain't you a lil Sean fan? Now I see why you voted 50. Gtfoh you ole I listen to what ? like ?

smh..
    now if only u were as invested into urself and ur works as u are these ? and theirs..

instead of relating to somber sad songs wit bars about struggling.. project halls and bein a ? ? ..

ud relate to ? about gettin money and havin ? and gettin moms out the hood.. y'know ? i relate too!!

we've already had this discussion in another thread on why i ? wit Big Sean.. and ? likin him wasnt brought up..

jus sayin..

You know me personally? So how you know what ? I'm invested in? You can fool these young easily impressed ? but not me homie. Never me. In my eyes you a regular ? . In your eyes I'm a regular ? . To me the playing field is alwAys even.

I don't know you. And I tip my cap to all your accomplishments. No matter how you achieve them. But the fact still remains you a lil Sean fan so your opinion on rap is null and void.

By the way. You call me a herb again the next time I'm in Vegas I'm a slap the ? outta you Patna.
  • Beta
    Options
    50 Cent
    Oh ? oh ?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    50 Cent

SMH

i loved Busta..
    Missy..

my vote stays! hahaha

Let's be real here

is this correct @Stew

exactly ? !

smh..

jus sayin..

You know me personally? So how you know what ? I'm invested in? You can fool these young easily impressed ? but not me homie. Never me. In my eyes you a regular ? . In your eyes I'm a regular ? . To me the playing field is alwAys even.

I don't know you. And I tip my cap to all your accomplishments. No matter how you achieve them. But the fact still remains you a lil Sean fan so your opinion on rap is null and void.

By the way. You call me a herb again the next time I'm in Vegas I'm a slap the ? outta you Patna.

handle ur business herb!

let me know when u in Vegas..
    ill pull up.. on my daughter.
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    Beans

SMH

i loved Busta..
    Missy..

my vote stays! hahaha

Let's be real here

is this correct @Stew

exactly ? !

smh..

jus sayin..

handle ur business herb!

Gotcha lil homie
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Beans - Lyrically, giving u that real ? u felt growing up
    50 - Flow wise, hit making
  • CapitalB
    Options
    50 Cent

SMH

i loved Busta..
    Missy..

my vote stays! hahaha

Let's be real here

is this correct @Stew

exactly ? !

smh..

jus sayin..

handle ur business herb!

Gotcha lil homie

coo'
    now sit back and enjoy this L like the story of ur ? life..

go listen to a track or two to help u cope wit bein a ? ? u herb..
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    Beans

SMH

i loved Busta..
    Missy..

my vote stays! hahaha

Let's be real here

is this correct @Stew

exactly ? !

smh..

jus sayin..

handle ur business herb!

Gotcha lil homie

coo'

You mad lil homie. Tell em why.

I don't frighten easy Patna.
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    Beans

SMH

i loved Busta..
    Missy..

my vote stays! hahaha

Let's be real here

is this correct @Stew

exactly ? !

smh..

jus sayin..

handle ur business herb!

Gotcha lil homie

coo'

• CapitalB
    Options
    50 Cent

SMH

i loved Busta..
    Missy..

my vote stays! hahaha

Let's be real here

is this correct @Stew

exactly ? !

smh..

jus sayin..

handle ur business herb!

Gotcha lil homie

coo'

im not tryin to intimidate u..
    i do want u to let me know when u in Vegas tho..

• Louis Devinear
    Options
    Beans

SMH

i loved Busta..
    Missy..

my vote stays! hahaha

Let's be real here

is this correct @Stew

exactly ? !

smh..

jus sayin..

handle ur business herb!

Gotcha lil homie

coo'

Oh I will. I'm not shy lil homie.
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    Beans

SMH

i loved Busta..
    Missy..

my vote stays! hahaha

Let's be real here

is this correct @Stew

exactly ? !

smh..

jus sayin..

handle ur business herb!

Gotcha lil homie

coo'

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    I'll bet any amount nothing happens in Vegas
  • CapitalB
    Options
    50 Cent

SMH

i loved Busta..
    Missy..

my vote stays! hahaha

Let's be real here

is this correct @Stew

exactly ? !

smh..

jus sayin..

handle ur business herb!

Gotcha lil homie

coo'

im in LA alot as well..
    atleast twice a month in the event u takin a Cali trip..

jus PM me..
    ill make it a point to be there..
    i look for any excuse to go home.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    50 Cent

i bet any amount he hit me up and let me know he in the city or my city and ill pull up??

now whatever happens after that is on this herb ass Fraudstreet Bully..
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    50 Cent
    5ohskj4uipd7.gif

? is off the chain man lol
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    Beans

Prolly will, prolly not. Who knows? He seem like a cool dude. But he disrespectful. And a habitual line stepper.

Next time I'm in Vegas I'll @bossexcellence and we can have this conversation face to face.

We both cut from the same cloth. He a ? , I'm a womanizer.

He ? women mentally for they money, I ? women physically for theirs.

Ain't no hard feelings though. "Shrugs"
This discussion has been closed.