The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why dende sound like a hoe

Japanese people have gender issues apparently.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    It's gonna be weird seeing Goku and 17 talk to each other. Or even seeing 17 and buu on screen at the same time.

Just talking about it is like some video game ? . 17 never met Goku, dude been on Earth all this time and just ain't want to be bothered.

A ? beating your ass and basically eating you changes you apparently.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? is 17 fighting Goku in his blue form.

I dont like how they just said ? it with all the power level inconsistencies. Nothing makes sense in this series.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Piccolo called Gohan a weakling too lol
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its filler right now anyways, dont take it too serious
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how are there saiyans on another universe ? and why ole boy look so shook
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how are there saiyans on another universe ? and why ole boy look so shook

Universe 6 and 7 are mirrors of each other. There's an earth on universe 6 as well
  • gemini86
    Options
    And I'm seeing all these comments about Krillin and 17 fighting against ssb Goku. It's obvious he was holding back.

Nobody said ? when Goku was getting hits on FF form freiza. Freiza was holding back as well
  • gemini86
    Options
    its filler right now anyways, dont take it too serious

not everything thats non action is filler. i highly doubt in the manga Goku is like "join my team" and theyre all like "ok....'
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    And I'm seeing all these comments about Krillin and 17 fighting against ssb Goku. It's obvious he was holding back.

Nobody said ? when Goku was getting hits on FF form freiza. Freiza was holding back as well

Cosign

I think Goku is trying to build up their confidence so they're more determined to train and not so dependent on him because it is a Battle Royale after all so they need to be stronger and work together. They've been through worse (Cell, Buu, Frieza) and got through it. Cell was prolly the toughest one they almost didn't even make it.

Yeah the Buu saga was on some Benny Hill intro ? . The Cell saga ? actually got real
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah wait, what the ? , how come now one has questioned why there are two xenos and the implications behind his existence?

That elephant ? need to gtfoh where was he when Zamasu was off the water
  • gemini86
    Options
    Yeah wait, what the ? , how come now one has questioned why there are two xenos and the implications behind his existence?

lol I thought the same ? . Gawasu better not even fix his mouth to say he doesn't like Goku. Goku saved his ass from getting his head chopped off.

Grand Priest did mention something about future Zeno during the exhibition tournament.

Then Vados told the other Gods that if it wasn't for Goku then the other universes would've been erased a long time ago so they should be thankful. The Gods seem jealous that Goku has that kind of bond with Zeno
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol I thought the same ? . Gawasu better not even fix his mouth to say he doesn't like Goku. Goku saved his ass from getting his head chopped off.

Grand Priest did mention something about future Zeno during the exhibition tournament.

Then Vados told the other Gods that if it wasn't for Goku then the other universes would've been erased a long time ago so they should be thankful. The Gods seem jealous that Goku has that kind of bond with Zeno

The gods aren't jealous it's just how order goes man it's like you or me chilling with Jesus whenever we want. Calling him nicknames and stuff it's unheard of lol especially with how nonchalantly Goku does it to a person who destroyed 6 universes. He treats Zeno like anyone else and that isn't how it is with gods of creation, destruction, and angels.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

The gods aren't jealous it's just how order goes man it's like you or me chilling with Jesuswhenever we want. Calling him nicknames and stuff it's unheard of lol especially with how nonchalantly Goku does it to a person who destroyed 6 universes. He treats Zeno like anyone else and that isn't how it is with gods of creation, destruction, and angels.
    Alright that's enough
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Goku was stronger than Freeza in his first three forms. To be equal to this it would have to be final form Freeza sparring Yamcha.

Regular black hair Goku could mash 17 and Krillin at the same time, which is why it doesn't make any sense for him to turn blue and make it even harder to not ? somebody with a stray sneeze.
  • gemini86
    Options
    Blue is all about ki control
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this ? Majin Buu over here goin in like "man, I just lost 100 lbs, I'm tryna live."
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing I wanna know is... since they did that whole universe 10 arc, who is gonna fight for universe 10 lol. Them ? showed that one planet with them dinosaur things and they seemed to be all weak
  • gemini86
    Options
    ? mad krillin and 17 are sparring with ssb Goku but get Hype when Goku slapped Whis' ki blast away like it was nothing. its obvious both were holding back
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean wouldn't it be good to spar with goku in ssb form. They don't know how strong other fighters form the other universes are. So that would prepare em on what to expect