RUNNING GAME.. I BEEN OUT THE GAME FOR A WHILE

Options
pennyda1
pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
WHEN YOU MEET A CHICK AND YOU TALKIG TO HER IS COMPLIMENTS A HUGE PART OF RUNNING GAME OR JUST CASUAL CONVO.
MY SUPERVISR AT WORK I THINK SHE WANNA SMASH BUT I KINDA DONT KNOW HOW TO APPROACH HER I BEEN OUT THE GAME FOR A WHILE

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pennyda1 wrote: »
    WHEN YOU MEET A CHICK AND YOU TALKIG TO HER IS COMPLIMENTS A HUGE PART OF RUNNING GAME OR JUST CASUAL CONVO.
    MY SUPERVISR AT WORK I THINK SHE WANNA SMASH BUT I KINDA DONT KNOW HOW TO APPROACH HER I BEEN OUT THE GAME FOR A WHILE
    all women like compliments even if they don't verbalize it you can tell the difference in behavior ....they want their mate to compliment them and then want to go throughout the day getting compliments from other dudes...

Any compliment from a female is automatic "shade" in their eyes....

But don't be thirsty or corny or spend to much time on the said compliment ....I personally ? a joke instead of compliment...I feel corny giving compliments(idk why)

So if her hair just got done...instead of saying I like your hair...I'll say "got your wig smoked this weekend didn't it?" Just to let her know I see you guh
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Tell her you eat ass
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grab her by the ?
    cejnpk1phr02.png
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell her you tryna give her the d
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol

the rule is don't give compliments if you boss playa

They don't mean ? .

Few exceptions, you give them if:

1. You either out-class the girl, she likes you or think you attractive already

2. she don't see it coming, or if it's unique in nature and not related to anything physical

3. You already smashed

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women find grammar sexy
    Grab her by the ?
    cejnpk1phr02.png

259a9047c1ec157e89300d1ff08ba23e_meme-he-meme-hes-right-you-hes-right-you-know-meme_800-598.jpeg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so we deleting ? now?
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't score if you don't shoot.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still a novice. a girl told me the other day
    "You know Dux, you do a lot of seeing and not doing. So many girls are attracted to you but you play the background "

Me:
    w67l6y8b8zws.gif

So what you gon start doing?
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

for your situation the easiest thing and safest thing to do since she's your supervisor is to: talk about where your going or going to do or want to do as it pertains to some event and throw it out that she should come. See what her reaction is and you'll know if its good to pursue
    Example: "Eh, they got this 90s retro party going on downtown at the Fox, I was thinking of going but got caught up. Have you ever been to one of those?"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nZGtF1hun8

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I'm still a novice. a girl told me the other day
    "You know Dux, you do a lot of seeing and not doing. So many girls are attracted to you but you play the background "

Me:
    w67l6y8b8zws.gif

So what you gon start doing?

Imma start trying damnit. Might go over this one joint house tonight
  • pennyda1
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    I'm a veteran of 9 and a half ? but imma come down to your level and teach you sum ? . Here's how you flirt:

1. Rank ? from 1 to 9.9, the 6s are plain ? , the 5s are plain ? with one bad quality that makes them stand out in a BAD way (a lopsided ? , a terrible smell, lazy eye) and the 7s are plain ? with one good quality. The 8s are the cuties and the 9s are the bad ? you don't even ? the first time ..you just put them in the corner of your bedroom and ? off to them.

This ranking is important because it will guide your flirtatious moves.

2. Women don't respect weakness and the hotter they are the less they respect it. So basically you should NEVER give a 9 hoe a straight compliment. These ? have been raised from birth to believe they are precious and thirsty dudes compliment their ass 24/7. You compliment them you immediately become just one of the pack. You gotta tease them. Make fun of them. Act uninterested. Flirt with their uglier homegirl right in front of them. Forget her name and ? .

If you MUST compliment her do it as an insult sandwich: one compliment between two mild insults.

3. You can compliment 7s and 8s all you like. They're not used to the attention as much but AGAIN be thrifty with them compliments.

Other tips:
    - if she's foreign make sum comments about her peoples to get her blood flowing (oh you Nigerian? I heard Nigerian girls be crazy. I can't be talking to you girl...wink and walk away...she'll follow...)

- do NOT ? co workers or anyone you see everyday. ? goes wrong (and ? will go wrong) you gotta spend the rest of your days avoiding the angry hoe. Ain't nobody got time for that.

- Lions in the wild target the weak gazelles and so should you: girls who just got dumped (ask your homegirls or sisters for the info), 7s who are thirsting and lonely, non-crazy single moms, divorcees in their 30s and 40s, European chicks if you're black...black chicks if you're Latin...etc

Fire ass post!!! you my friend got the goat
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rule #1: Don't ? where you eat.

In other words, don't ? with chicks on your block, in your apt complex/building, at work, etc.

Leave that ? alone.
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    I'm a veteran of 9 and a half ? but imma come down to your level and teach you sum ? . Here's how you flirt:

1. Rank ? from 1 to 9.9, the 6s are plain ? , the 5s are plain ? with one bad quality that makes them stand out in a BAD way (a lopsided ? , a terrible smell, lazy eye) and the 7s are plain ? with one good quality. The 8s are the cuties and the 9s are the bad ? you don't even ? the first time ..you just put them in the corner of your bedroom and ? off to them.

This ranking is important because it will guide your flirtatious moves.

2. Women don't respect weakness and the hotter they are the less they respect it. So basically you should NEVER give a 9 hoe a straight compliment. These ? have been raised from birth to believe they are precious and thirsty dudes compliment their ass 24/7. You compliment them you immediately become just one of the pack. You gotta tease them. Make fun of them. Act uninterested. Flirt with their uglier homegirl right in front of them. Forget her name and ? .

If you MUST compliment her do it as an insult sandwich: one compliment between two mild insults.

3. You can compliment 7s and 8s all you like. They're not used to the attention as much but AGAIN be thrifty with them compliments.

Other tips:
    - if she's foreign make sum comments about her peoples to get her blood flowing (oh you Nigerian? I heard Nigerian girls be crazy. I can't be talking to you girl...wink and walk away...she'll follow...)

- do NOT ? co workers or anyone you see everyday. ? goes wrong (and ? will go wrong) you gotta spend the rest of your days avoiding the angry hoe. Ain't nobody got time for that.

- Lions in the wild target the weak gazelles and so should you: girls who just got dumped (ask your homegirls or sisters for the info), 7s who are thirsting and lonely, non-crazy single moms, divorcees in their 30s and 40s, European chicks if you're black...black chicks if you're Latin...etc

I read the "9 and a half ? " part and thought this was finna be a troll post..........but iiiiiiiono...pretty solid...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    all women like compliments even if they don't verbalize it you can tell the difference in behavior ....they want their mate to compliment them and then want to go throughout the day getting compliments from other dudes...

But don't be thirsty or corny or spend to much time on the said compliment ....I personally ? a joke instead of compliment...I feel corny giving compliments(idk why)

So if her hair just got done...instead of saying I like your hair...I'll say "got your wig smoked this weekend didn't it?" Just to let her know I see you guh

Any compliment from a female is not considered shade in my eyes. Unless we have known issues, I find a compliment from a female to be more flattering than a compliment from a male.
  • pennyda1
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Any compliment from a female is not considered shade in my eyes. Unless we have known issues, I find a compliment from a female to be more flattering than a compliment from a male.

What about compliments from males
  • Kat
    Options
    Compliments are always nice, but compliments from males usually come with the feeling of an ulterior motive.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya ? are weird.I even give old ladies compliments.I´ll give anybody a compliment.Don´t treat life like an RPG.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Compliments are always nice, but compliments from males usually come with the feeling of an ulterior motive.

smh @ this
  • Kat
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

smh @ this

You can shake your head all you want..you know it's true. Dudes USUALLY ain't handing out compliments for the sake of being kind.