Comments

• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk y'all even watch this ? lol
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I get a pass cuz he was honoring 2pacs legacy . But Troy on the other hand sounds like a complete clown and is a huge L for new york hiphop he was promising at first but started doing ? ass ? and since he got shot he think he pac now..lol sad . He not the only one .Remember when Ja RULE said "y'all wanna see pac come back" after 50 was in the midst of destroying his wave smh . everybody wanna be pac for either getting shot or showing anger but never for his revolutionary side.. food 4 thought u do the dishes .
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_oo2njjwWnJ1r0jlbgo1_1280.jpg

:bawling:

pac looked just as ridiculous wearing that ?

where do you even shop to buy some ridiculous ? like that?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you know this ? from the south cause he cant even rock his timbs right
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stiff ass timbs
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn Tip. SMH ? those ain't the boots Pac wore with that outfit
  • black caesar
    Options
    An outlaw?...any of them ? still alive?

Only relevant one alive is EDI-mean

And he's only relevant to Pac stans

Napoleon, and Young Noble are still alive.
  • black caesar
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    and lets not get on how the East Coast was dressin in the 80s.. tight leathas and ? !!

we was gangbangin. lol

Word to Dr Dre

Got em!!! LOL
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Who else was gonna do it?

tupac-hologram-o.gif
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

The fact that he chose pacs worst fashion faux pas says a lot.outfit was faggy as hell PAC was trying way to ? hard when he wore this ? had flashbacks of highschool and bugged the ? out

Rappers have stylist also for videos nshit just FYI. I know this for a fact.

Does this mean its in the contract that said rapper has no choice but to wear whatever the stylist picks out for them?

You making excuses for the ? up ? both of them ? did
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

The fact that he chose pacs worst fashion faux pas says a lot.outfit was faggy as hell PAC was trying way to ? hard when he wore this ? had flashbacks of highschool and bugged the ? out

Does this mean its in the contract that said rapper has no choice but to wear whatever the stylist picks out for them?

Idk bruh I've never been a rapper with a contract to do videos nshit. You?
  • D. Morgan
    Options

What I do KNOW is a stylist "RECOMMENDS" ? the rapper doesn't have to wear ? the stylist brings to the set unless they choose to.

A rapper can wear the clothes they walked on set with if they don't like whats on set for them wear.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

What I do KNOW is a stylist "RECOMMENDS" ? the rapper doesn't have to wear ? the stylist brings to the set unless they choose to.

A rapper can wear the clothes they walked on set with if they don't like whats on set for them wear.

Word, what label u signed to?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Aside from the outfit (wtf was that all about!?) I dont see what the big deal is, TIP has community conscious lyrics as well as gangsta tunes and he done a posthumous collab with Pac too years back...

Nas done a tribute few years ago or so and I think he also forgot couple lyrics if I remeber correctly so I dont think TIP did a bad job with this...

Pac, TI, Ashanti - Pacs Life...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIlUNd7suew

Tip is from the tree of Pac, he's one of Pac's offspring. 50 Cent, Tip, DMX, ScHoolBoy Q, Freddie Gibbs, etc. All Pac's children.

I don't see it especially y'all call him coonboyq because he be popping that all lives matter bs

No he does not
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    DMX aint Pac's offspring, but he wouldn't have sold half of what he did if not for Pac's death. He was the first "New Pac" after Pac's death to blow whether he liked it or not.

Thereal_ba wrote: »

pac looked just as ridiculous wearing that ?

where do you even shop to buy some ridiculous ? like that?

The ? section of the sex shop
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    T.I aint got enough sauce to pull off that outfit..Pac had hard bottoms with jeans not timbs with the tougues hanging out..T.I a kuntry ass ? ,b..T.I is definitely Pacs offspring..You can tell Pac shaped and molded his perceptions on life

But in all honesty i love pac but that outfit made him look like a thugged out ? ..He just had the sauce to pull it off
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac is the GOAT but he shouldn't have wore them Candyman boots
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    T.I aint got enough sauce to pull off that outfit..Pac had hard bottoms with jeans not timbs with the tougues hanging out..T.I a kuntry ass ? ,b..T.I is definitely Pacs offspring..You can tell Pac shaped and molded his perceptions on life

But in all honesty i love pac but that outfit made him look like a thugged out ? ..He just had the sauce to pull it off

Nobody has the sauce to pull that outfit off ? is terrible why do people keep saying this ? I keep seeing the same meme on FB
  • D. Morgan
    edited April 2017
    Options

Word, what label u signed to?

Funny a person needs to be signed to a label to know some basic ? like that.

But ? study rappers personal lives to decipher subliminal disses makes sense
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in the day they said TI was like Tupac down in Atlanta, but damn he didn't have to do the girdle.