The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    The clippers low key dropped a blueprint last night.Get harden in foul trouble and watch those role players look like fish outta water jackin 30 foot CONTESTED 3's rockets shot 9-40 22% :# Washed them frauds by a smooth 29

real spill...you consider this news?

i guess my counter question would be what specifically did they do to get harden in foul trouble b/c i've seen dude slap at ball a ton of times and he is rarely called for it, so it might've been that crew who wasnt with the ? last night and called a tighter game than he is accustomed to

dont get me wrong, i agree with you...get him in foul trouble and you give yourself a chance, but it seems like most games dude has the refs in his pocket
    man 2k on the ?

i went ahead and started a new MYGM based on the season standings as of yesterday before the games ended

of course i sim the playoffs b/c the pels not in it

ya'll will NEVER guess who the ? title
    the chicago bulls beat the thunder 4-1

MVP of the league was Westbrook tho

icouldeatastar.gif

You consider this news? You talkin bout nba 2k mygm simulations and video game finals mvp

I talk about the nba in general more than anybody in this wack ass thread everybody else literally gives play by play of their team during the games,trolls,or just lurks and clicks reactions.I guess sayin '26 M'S!!!!' about al horford is news tho right? A lot of hypocrisy in here.

Be a leader not a follower dog
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ay I don't watch warriors games but does zaza start still? For the last week when I see highlights in between the threes I see nothing but javale mcgee catching alleys and blocking shots left and right

I'm happy for him though he's been playing well
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He starts I believe.
  • Beta
    Options
    He starts I believe.

Yeah i just looked into it thanks
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would be a fitting end to the Bulls season to lose tomorrow to the worst team in the league and miss the playoffs. I'm kinda expecting that to happen
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at ppl mad at LeBron for partying last night. He ain't supposed to have a life outside of ball?? FOH lol
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    Honestly, this is the Warriors' championship to lose. Number 1 in offense and defense. Great passing team. 4 ? that can get 30.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The clippers low key dropped a blueprint last night.Get harden in foul trouble and watch those role players look like fish outta water jackin 30 foot CONTESTED 3's rockets shot 9-40 22% :# Washed them frauds by a smooth 29

i guess my counter question would be what specifically did they do to get harden in foul trouble b/c i've seen dude slap at ball a ton of times and he is rarely called for it, so it might've been that crew who wasnt with the ? last night and called a tighter game than he is accustomed to

dont get me wrong, i agree with you...get him in foul trouble and you give yourself a chance, but it seems like most games dude has the refs in his pocket
    man 2k on the ?

i went ahead and started a new MYGM based on the season standings as of yesterday before the games ended

icouldeatastar.gif

You consider this news? You talkin bout nba 2k mygm simulations and video game finals mvp

I talk about the nba in general more than anybody in this wack ass thread everybody else literally gives play by play of their team during the games,trolls,or just lurks and clicks reactions.I guess sayin '26 M'S!!!!' about al horford is news tho right? A lot of hypocrisy in here.

brah, im not serious irl nor online 100% of the time...i thought it was funny, you didnt...cool

i just asked you a question. I wasnt attacking your bball knowledge, but i was legit curious as to what you felt the clippers did differently vs anyone else he has played against this year.

I mean, when the pels played them a few games ago, the pels just let him score and guarded everyone else. I think thats a legit strategy imo, but saying getting him into foul trouble..i was just trying to understand your pov better

thats all
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    LMAO at the flag, dude takes this too serious.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AcresShakers was right... A hit dog...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

man 2k on the ?

icouldeatastar.gif

brah, im not serious irl nor online 100% of the time...i thought it was funny, you didnt...cool

i just asked you a question. I wasnt attacking your bball knowledge, but i was legit curious as to what you felt the clippers did differently vs anyone else he has played against this year.

I mean, when the pels played them a few games ago, the pels just let him score and guarded everyone else. I think thats a legit strategy imo, but saying getting him into foul trouble..i was just trying to understand your pov better

thats all

Never thought you wre attacking my knowledge just speaking in general

There was a game vs memphis earlier this season where harden had 3 fouls in the 1st half and had to sit and they struggled on offense.Just an observation that's all it was

Yea whatever,foh wit that gloom n doom nonsense.I know you aint talkin bout taking this board too serious you posted your WIFE for validation and was tellin dudes "pull up I'll beat you in front of your ? " (talkin bout beezy).

Edit I forgot ? were searching for e girlfriends too lmaooooo.Viral love needing pig
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited April 2017
    Options

man 2k on the ?

icouldeatastar.gif

thats all

Never thought you wre attacking my knowledge just speaking in general

There was a game vs memphis earlier this season where harden had 3 fouls in the 1st half and had to sit and they struggled on offense.Just an observation that's all it was

Yea whatever,foh wit that gloom n doom nonsense.I know you aint talkin bout taking this board too serious you posted your WIFE for validation and was tellin dudes "pull up I'll beat you in front of your ? " (talkin bout beezy).

Yep I sure did along with other people and she was the best looking woman posted that day. You're the only one angry in here trying to get a reaction out of people crying because dudes dont take this as serious as you do.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? in here flying off the handle lol the playoffs need to start asap

Cheapseats about to turn the ? up.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    ? in here flying off the handle lol the playoffs need to start asap

It's only one dude in here with that dumb ? , everybody else just posting
  • Beta
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Ever since I launched freemans soul into the sky on some Hancock ? he been passive aggressive.

Duke was stumblin lookin for his mouthpiece like tyson after buster knocked his ass out.

Who did you knock out tho? You took some tongue in cheek ? and ran with it as a W. Go ahead and show us when in fact you launched my soul into the sky. I'll wait. Fraud ass ? . How you running with a W I inadvertently gave you ? . Foh b.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    This yall father? Ol lavar ball ass ? .
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever since I launched freemans soul into the sky on some Hancock ? he been passive aggressive.

Duke was stumblin lookin for his mouthpiece like tyson after buster knocked his ass out.

dead
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    Bilfigher the only ? in here typing paragraphs to get his point across smh. Wrap that ? up, B. ? got way too much time on his hands.

Oh yeah, ? that ? Beta and any ? down with him *Daz voice*
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on guys let's just settle down and talk about basketball

Y'all familar with that espn roundtable 5 on 5 thing?

Would you guys wanna do a version of that about the awards races?

Dont talk about it be about it