The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn they put romo in the rafters?

d749b776a1e5f5aa1be6fad20bcd2a9c19d3eb42b83d5f275b1971b8d6ab146b
  • Beta
    Options
    Hmm just hit me that the Knicks are pretty much the suicide watch Lakers

One bright spot though is porzingis , Noah making crazy money to be trash and miss games ,Melo washed ass is still there, Rose probably gone but then again the injury might change that

Now Knicks fans putting faith in hermangomez and Ron Baker as dysfunctional Phil still forces the triangle as dolan and Oakley are feuding

Lol from the players to the coach to the front office to the owner it's all trash
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

One bright spot though is porzingis , Noah making crazy money to be trash and miss games ,Melo washed ass is still there, Rose probably gone but then again the injury might change that

Now Knicks fans putting faith in hermangomez and Ron Baker as dysfunctional Phil still forces the triangle as dolan and Oakley are feuding

Lol from the players to the coach to the front office to the owner it's all trash

Nobody cares about dolan and oakley feuding. No one is putting their faith in Ron Baker.

KP has potential to be great, Hernangomez has potential to he good, and hopefully we can draft a gaurd to develop alongside them.

Rose is good as gone, we stuck with melo and noah, but they dont add wins anymore so it dont matter, we'll be in the lottery again next season and keep building through the draft and get back to competitive ball by the time Melo and Noah are gone.

Only thing Knicks fans have to worry about is draft selections or dumb ? like Phil selecting a 4 in the draft.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Nobody cares about dolan and oakley feuding. No one is putting their faith in Ron Baker.

KP has potential to be great, Hernangomez has potential to he good, and hopefully we can draft a gaurd to develop alongside them.

Rose is good as gone, we stuck with melo and noah, but they dont add wins anymore so it dont matter, we'll be in the lottery again next season and keep building through the draft and get back to competitive ball by the time Melo and Noah are gone.

Only thing Knicks fans have to worry about is draft selections or dumb ? like Phil selecting a 4 in the draft.

If the top suits don't have it together it doesn't matter our date will always be trash it's been like that in every sports of the suits and the organization ain't in harmony the team won't and since we still have Dolan and Phil I have 0 faith
  • AZTG
    Options
    NY media is starting to report sources saying Dolan is considering not picking up the option on Phils contract in the summer. Hope its true.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dolan wilting to the pressure

Stand pat, let Phil push Melo out

After that, make moves
  • AZTG
    Options
    Dolan was good in the sense that he left Phil alone and gave him the freedom to do whatever he wants. Issue is that Phil is the most incompetant ? to ever do the job.

Now he just gotta fire Phil, hire someone that has experience, and leave him the ? alone.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as he bringing in somebody on board with getting Melo out. If not, leave it alone

Nobody capable want that ?
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    8gjs8vw9rgzj.png
    Point GAWD?

Uh oh
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    yall member when yall swore this fraud CP3 was better than Russ? member?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see CP3 having any success in the playoffs in years to come. Clippers aren't a good team. They don't come thru in the clutch and they cry too much to the refs
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Ax, real spill, so you get the 1 seed, but upset in the first round...do you still consider it a success?

No, but I'm seeing WAY too many people predicting us to get upset, whether it's the pacers bulls or heat we'll get any of them out here in 6

There's a reason for that brotha ax lls

2hpogau.gif

series lookin more winnable for the 8 seed by the day.

Celtics in 6 especially If wade comes back to destroy spacing I'm laughing thinking about him trynna keep up with avery off screens

I was just talkin.Bulls aren't gonna win cuz fred a ? who will probably put rondo and wade back in in the starting line up together instead of rocking wit what's been successful the last month,and the role players have no experience.Jimmy and wade playing great and the bulls dominating the glass the only way they'll win.

I do think they have a slight chance not a strong one.I'd say C's in 6-7 that's assuming bulls,c's and pacers win tonight.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    yall member when yall swore this fraud CP3 was better than Russ? member?

He is.You'll see when russ loses in the 1st round for the next 5-7 years.The thunder without durant = infinite 1st round ceilings

Russ averaged a triple double tho :/ ironically the game he sits out the thunder won vs a more talented team.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ax, real spill, so you get the 1 seed, but upset in the first round...do you still consider it a success?

No, but I'm seeing WAY too many people predicting us to get upset, whether it's the pacers bulls or heat we'll get any of them out here in 6

2hpogau.gif

Celtics in 6 especially If wade comes back to destroy spacing I'm laughing thinking about him trynna keep up with avery off screens

I was just talkin.Bulls aren't gonna win cuz fred a ? who will probably put rondo and wade back in in the starting line up together instead of rocking wit what's been successful the last month,and the role players have no experience.Jimmy and wade playing great and the bulls dominating the glass the only way they'll win.

I do think they have a slight chance not a strong one.I'd say C's in 6-7 that's assuming bulls,c's and pacers win tonight.

Rebounding does concern me not as much without Taj tho I just think we're at another level heading into this postseason I don't see IT getting taken away like the past 2 playoffs due to lack of spacing. Healthy Avery and crowder and horford over sullinger make a difference for us. That point differential tweet is concerning but I think we'll be cool for the first round. If we play the wizards in round 2 I have us winning that series but Atlanta matches up extremely well against us and horford folds against them a lot I'd be more concerned about a series with the Hawks
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I ain't know that if the Lakers miss the top 3 pick they not only lose their pick but lose their pick in 2019 as well lmao Lakers bout to be the late 90's early 2000's clippers reincarnated
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

2hpogau.gif

Rebounding does concern me not as much without Taj tho I just think we're at another level heading into this postseason I don't see IT getting taken away like the past 2 playoffs due to lack of spacing. Healthy Avery and crowder and horford over sullinger make a difference for us. That point differential tweet is concerning but I think we'll be cool for the first round. If we play the wizards in round 2 I have us winning that series but Atlanta matches up extremely well against us and horford folds against them a lot I'd be more concerned about a series with the Hawks

They rebound pretty much the same without taj(they'll miss taj interior defense more).It's the offensive boards that's what the bulls dominate they're tied with the thunder for #1 in the nba and boston bottom 3 in the league in grabbing defensive rebounds.They'd have to exploit that to have a shot cuz the bulls don't really shoot 3's(if they shoot like they have the last month or so then this series will go down to the wire) so they need the 2nd chance points.

Wizards low key fugazi but a hawks wizards series probably go 7.Don't know yet who I'd pick to win cuz the hawks hard to gauge they be lookin solid then awful.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since we locked into playing the hawks in the first round.

Any hawks fans trying to avi bet the series?
  • Beta
    Options
    8gjs8vw9rgzj.png
    Point GAWD?

This is hilarious
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2hpogau.gif

They rebound pretty much the same without taj(they'll miss taj interior defense more).It's the offensive boards that's what the bulls dominate they're tied with the thunder for #1 in the nba and boston bottom 3 in the league in grabbing defensive rebounds.They'd have to exploit that to have a shot cuz the bulls don't really shoot 3's(if they shoot like they have the last month or so then this series will go down to the wire) so they need the 2nd chance points.

Wizards low key fugazi but a hawks wizards series probably go 7.Don't know yet who I'd pick to win cuz the hawks hard to gauge they be lookin solid then awful.

Far from fugazi but can admit that we not playing solid ball right now. That all goes back to not playing defense like we were before the all-star break. Its like these ? got to feeling themselves and started slacking on what put on that run.

3-1 against the hawks this season and don't see any reason why the series can't go the same way or even a 4-0 sweep.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited April 2017
    Options
    8gjs8vw9rgzj.png
    Point GAWD?

This is hilarious

Only to simpletons.Hornets weren't in the western conference til 2004 and the clippers have never been to a conference finals in their franchise history.Paul wasn't in the nba til the year 2005.So he's played for 2 teams that never been to a conference finals in his career which is what we knew already.

It's not as funny if they say since chris paul has been in the nba every west team has made the western finals except the kings,hornets/pelicans,clippers,blazers and t wolves.They went back to 2000 which precedes pauls career.Smarten up kid
    D. Morgan wrote: »

2hpogau.gif

Far from fugazi but can admit that we not playing solid ball right now. That all goes back to not playing defense like we were before the all-star break. Its like these ? got to feeling themselves and started slacking on what put on that run.

3-1 against the hawks this season and don't see any reason why the series can't go the same way or even a 4-0 sweep.

Yea their defense been awful since the asb that's why I'm skeptical on them.

Bulls 4-0 vs the cavs this season and they won't beat them in a playoff series.I wouldn't put a lot of weight in that