The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BedStuy wrote: »
    BedStuy wrote: »
    The only way i can think of the Knicks getting rid of Noah is to trade him along with Kristaps for some high and mid to late picks for this year's draft while still keeping their own. It's risky because of KP's development but i would pull the trigger if some team asked for him.
    Might add Kyle O'Quinn and Courtney Lee to sweeten the deal. Get this full rebuild started while assuming Melo is leaving and Rose not getting resigned this summer

2dr8k6q.jpg

bruh this some billy king ? .Knicks gonna trade melo this summer once you get rid of that dead weight noahs contract won't be nothin under a 102 mil cap.
    I still want him gone.

Who? Porzingis or Noah?

Be patient wit porzingis I said before I don't know if he's a #1 option but he a good young player.He gotta get stronger he'll be better suited as a stretch 5 imo that will be down the line.I remember watching a game duke couldn't back down marcus smart.

They gotta surround him with players that can play with him rose and melo aren't those dudes they're both hogs who look for their shot 1st.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know most folks gonna think I'm pessimistic but I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs lost to the Grizzlies in the 1st round. That series will be the best 1st round matchup this year.

I believe Washington and Milwaukee (if they play) will also be a pretty good 1st round matchup.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know most folks gonna think I'm pessimistic but I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs lost to the Grizzlies in the 1st round. That series will be the best 1st round matchup this year.

I believe Washington and Milwaukee (if they play) will also be a pretty good 1st round matchup.

One of my homies told me that a few weeks ago, I don't really trust grizz history against the spurs tho lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Miami wins and the Pacers lose, LeBron can finally play wade in the playoffs
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options

One of my homies told me that a few weeks ago, I don't really trust grizz history against the spurs tho lol

The only thing I see that will save my guys from Memphis is we have more fire power but our shooters have been very streaky the 2nd half of the season.

I honestly think the only team that has the correct personnel to beat the Warriors (which is funny because they have owned them the last few seasons) in a series in the west is the Clippers. They have the type of players that could pull the upset but outside of Chris Paul I feel that team is full of mental midgets.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Said last week that I didn't think that Grizzlies were an ideal matchup for the Spurs....Would still pick yall but it's going to be a physical 6 or 7 game series that come down to a few possessions most games
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    if you havent watched CP3 outside of SC highlights, you have cheated yourself

CP3, D. West and T. Chandler could've been something if management was on some ? ?

dude lost to the eventual champs in LA that season iirc...it wasnt his fault

ya'll gotta chill with the fake news ?

Only people saying anything negative about chris paul in here are trash posters

These sames dudes callin paul a loser/fraud cape for tracy mcgrady and melo :/
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CP3, D. West and T. Chandler could've been something if management was on some ? ?

That was a nice squad
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I fool with all 3, all got different circumstances for they never/haven't gon as far as they could imo so I avoid looking down on one more than the other, And Westbrook being better than cp3 at anything but athleticism is hilarious
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »

That was a nice squad

im going off the top of my head, but i think even CP took a team with ? Emeka Okafur playing Center to the playoffs that year. Too bad NOLA couldnt put a real roster and coach behind that team

• Tommy bilfiger
    edited April 2017
    Options

I fool with all 3, all got different circumstances for they never/haven't gon as far as they could imo so I avoid looking down on one more than the other, And Westbrook being better than cp3 at anything but athleticism is hilarious

Russ a better volume scorer too,besides that can't think of anything else unless you wanna include rebounding.

After watching that video where russ was snatching rebounds out his teammates hands and bigs were parting like the red sea so he can get them.I don't wanna hear about no rebounds
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hellllll nah u don't remember correctly ... that squad was up 3-2 and lost game 7 !

and the 08 champs was the Celtics so wrong again!
    matter fact, cp3 ain't never lost to the champs when he gets bounced ! I doubt he has even lost to the western champs , that's how much he leads !!!

meanwhile both D west and Chandler played in conference finals once they left him !!

yikes !! sad!!

cats re writing history out chea!!
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options
    I still can't believe Tracy McGrady made the basketball hall of fame. Even more shocking he that he got in before Chris Webber who actually had very good NCAA numbers to go along with very good NBA numbers.
  • Beta
    Options
    Ol' remember the times ass ?

Ol' I miss jannero pargo ass ?
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the Hawks can pull off the series on the wizards with the way they're playing I always felt the wizards were frauds because they aren't road warriors that winning streak was mainly due to a schedule at home against weak competition if they get past Atlanta I have us winning in 6 IT usually outplays wall in head to head matchups

• Beta
    Options
    I still can't believe Tracy McGrady made the basketball hall of fame. Even more shocking he that he got in before Chris Webber who actually had very good NCAA numbers to go along with very good NBA numbers.

After yao got in, nothing is impossible
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    WOAT season lol. Either you be a top 5 lottery team or you make the playoffs. We're in no man's land lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    fy3ya1hin2j5.gif

I SAID WE'RE WINNING OUT! I WASNT PLAYING, ? IS YOU TALKING BOUT?!

Bucks won.So that clown week 17 triple tiebreaker scenario is dead

Heat need the nets to beat the bulls or the pacers to lose or your season is over.Lol @ taking ot vs a no lebron & no kyrie team in a must win game to barely win,weak ass ?

Bro you been hatin for like a week

Nets and knicks both beat the bulls recently, y'all can get touched. If not, the hawks can beat the Pacers

I'll say it again, see you in the playoffs

If the hawks beat the hornets tonight they clinch the 5 seed(own tiebreaker over bucks) and that means the pacers game is useless and they can rest cats.

the pacers will either be facing a hawks team resting players or on a back to back at home.Good luck you keep hope alive ass ?

23itiiv.gif

? were in denial like a mug "bu bu we're winnin out!!! I'll say it again see you in the playoffs"

Nets resting cats on PURPOSE cuz miami matched tyler johnson contract.
  • Beta
    Options
    Gonna be watching tonight's game like

giphy.gif

Idk what y'all ? talkin bout
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

Duke made the hall of fame for scoring 13 points in 35 seconds cuz having 5 good seasons don't make you a hall of famer

And tmac was the original choker blew a 3-1 lead and a 2-0 lead before it became trendy.Never been out the 1st round get this ? ass ? outta here man.

them 13 points were in a regular season game in december too.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options

After yao got in, nothing is impossible

Yao won more playoff series than McGrady as the undisputed leader of a team. Helped peak the interest of the NBA overall to a whole new demographic and county.