Best Rapper Of The New Millennium Final Four.... #1 50 Cent vs #2 T.I.( 50 In the Final)

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    A ? who has not dropped a album since 09 turned full time Hollywood actor makes the final 4 4 rapper of millennium?? This site has no credibility cuz if we is talking about hype than ok But if ya talking talent this place is a joke ti is the better rapper & makes better music this ? ain't even close.... but I've seen these face off threads & looking@ some of the Winners u can tell the reason is disconnected from the real world

50 has dropped an album after 09 you dumb ?

? woodface was tryna say muuunkee ambition was a mixtape after that muuunkee ? did French Montana numbers......Plus that just proves this place has no credibility cuz that album/mixtape was wack as ? & is more proof y woodface has no business n the final4
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    the list needs to be revised..
    Game's first Album is all 50's hahahaa
  • gee757
    Options

That still won't change the fact that tip makes better music & is the better rapper/artist.....If ti & cuuuuurly was to drop a album on the same day now it's gonna be another kanye situation wit woodface taking a L again
  • gee757
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

That still won't change the fact that tip makes better music & is the better rapper/artist.....If ti & cuuuuurly was to drop a album on the same day now it's gonna be another kanye situation wit woodface taking a L again

im sorry..

who are u??!

U really think cuuuuurly makes better music than tip?? What planet do u live on cuz it's not earth??
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    Let me ask you this ,There's no songs of 50 you like?
  • gee757
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    If you want to turn this into a debate - 50 Cent opened the door for T.I. to be embraced commercially the way he was. Think about that because all of the things that happened to T.I. shouldn't have been allowed but here we are.

What does this have to do with who's the better rapper? NWA opened the door for all these ? .

Everything because we're debating who's better. NWA opened the door, 50 Cent reinvented it.

50 Cent generated the interest for a rapper like him to be as widely accepted imo. Tip may have came out but he wouldn't have been going multi platinum. 50 Cent cultivated the era of labels looking for the savage young black male with nothing to lose and everything to gain with a drive to do it in the most violent way possible aaaalll for public consumption and entertainment.

What I will give Tip props for tho is inventing trap music. But at the same time 50 Cent invented the mixtape grind format. Where NWA and 50 differ is NWA was about social commentary and social ills facing black people and hypocritical censorship. 50 Cent was purely about overcoming all odds and doing it by any means necessary no matter who got hurt and why. That's why his beefs were so well publicised, people wanted to see Fif end up like Pac.

Y r u acting like the Klansmen feminem c/s & beats by dre ain't help cuuuuurlys hype!??? Tip went plat & he didn't need a shady cracka to sell records like woodface .......Just look @ ya boy now he's lost & flopping wit out that machine backing tip sold offf talent not hype like woodface
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    If you want to turn this into a debate - 50 Cent opened the door for T.I. to be embraced commercially the way he was. Think about that because all of the things that happened to T.I. shouldn't have been allowed but here we are.

What does this have to do with who's the better rapper? NWA opened the door for all these ? .

Everything because we're debating who's better. NWA opened the door, 50 Cent reinvented it.

50 Cent generated the interest for a rapper like him to be as widely accepted imo. Tip may have came out but he wouldn't have been going multi platinum. 50 Cent cultivated the era of labels looking for the savage young black male with nothing to lose and everything to gain with a drive to do it in the most violent way possible aaaalll for public consumption and entertainment.

What I will give Tip props for tho is inventing trap music. But at the same time 50 Cent invented the mixtape grind format. Where NWA and 50 differ is NWA was about social commentary and social ills facing black people and hypocritical censorship. 50 Cent was purely about overcoming all odds and doing it by any means necessary no matter who got hurt and why. That's why his beefs were so well publicised, peoed to see Fif end up like Pac.

Dog, I know u was mad young when this was going but u really don't believe that do you? And again none of this makes anybody a better "rapper" .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    Get rich or die trying
    50 is the future
    The g-unit album
    His other mixtapes >>>>t.i
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.
    ATL>>>Get rich or die trying by a very small margin
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    50 Cent
    That ATL movie was straight up garbage. Moms bought me that DVD ? got stolen found out who it was and thanked him
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.
    That ATL movie was straight up garbage. Moms bought me that DVD ? got stolen found out who it was and thanked him

You ain't real ? ..... ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.
    thots love ATL lol

That movie got mad quotables though
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.
    Ibex wrote: »
    After King TI consistently put out ? albums, they may have a nice single or two on them but were mostly weedplates. 50 had a fall off as well but I thought Animal Ambition and the G-Unit reunion albums were decent projects.

I'll take T.I. post-King over 50 post-GRODT or Massacre

If I'm making a playlist out of both artists' solo albums I'll end up with more TI songs than 50 songs
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    I'll take 50 Cent, TI doesn't have albums as good as Massacre, GRODT or Power of the Dollar. 50 Cent easily
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.
    R.D. wrote: »
    This mah deddy house...I been runnin things here since i's 15

That's the line my girl and I go back to whenever we talk about the movie

"You just been gettin ova"
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    This is a dope debate. 50 cent is no question a better rapper. TI is dope. My favorite song is im talking to you. 50s catalogue is just too deep. From albums, to mixtapes, group albums, soundtracks, all the way to features. Songs with Nas, Eminem, jayz, Ali Vegas, Snoop and etc... that ? always got a dope verse
  • Stew
    edited April 2017
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    This is a dope debate. 50 cent is no question a better rapper. TI is dope. My favorite song is im talking to you. 50s catalogue is just too deep. From albums, to mixtapes, group albums, soundtracks, all the way to features. Songs with Nas, Eminem, jayz, Ali Vegas, Snoop and etc... that ? always got a dope verse

How exactly? And lol @ saying every thing else u said like TI hasn't done the same exact thing if not better :joy:
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent

How exactly? And lol @ saying every thing else u said like TI hasn't done the same exact thing if not better :joy:

Lets not go there bruh. G-unit is way better than P$C and Hustle Gang combined. So what has T.I done better? If we talkin albums T.I. has three albums on the list thats ? . Doesnt have as nearly as many good mixtapes as 50. Does T.i. have a better soundtrack than 50? Nope. Facts
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent

Better than 50?! Hell no. He has nothing better than this

https://youtu.be/S_dZeFG3TvI

• Stew
    edited April 2017
    Options

Lets not go there bruh. G-unit is way better than P$C and Hustle Gang combined. So what has T.I done better? If we talkin albums T.I. has three albums on the list thats ? . Doesnt have as nearly as many good mixtapes as 50. Does T.i. have a better soundtrack than 50? Nope. Facts

I didn't say ? about P$C being better, they are just as irrelevant as Gunit is to this tournament. Everything he said, TI has done am I wrong or nah? Lol @mixtapes, the ? has 10 studio albums :joy: "? A Mixtape" pun intended
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.
    Grodt is some goat ? .. and 50 latest work is dope too.. "im too rich for the ? " ,"im the man" all dope. But ill never forget playing Ride Wit Me on my 2 15 inch L7s on 2000 watts.. that ? was bananas... I played that album like everyday for a whole summer. Ti vs tip was ok, it had a couple tracks, but everything before that was dope.
  • Stew
    Options

Better than 50?! Hell no. He has nothing better than this

https://youtu.be/S_dZeFG3TvI

U serious? What's special about this outside of his tough guy talk and jacked beat? His flow? His metaphors? Rhyme pattern? How about all of that on an original beat

https://youtu.be/qQlpxDd_g-M
  • Stew
    Options
    https://youtu.be/_Q6bMGB873c

Can tip make a cut like this ? On the slow tempo beat ?

U serious? :joy:

https://youtu.be/0DjNxUqBBY8
This discussion has been closed.