The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Started 11-30 and then went 30-11. It was a remarkable story, but with the bulls winning and the pacers up 16, it all comes to an end tonight for my heat. Proud to be a heat fan. Almost made the playoffs, but still

giphy.gif

Miami gonna beat Brooklyn like a drum next season for resting their starters the way they did.
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Celtis 7
    Cavs 6
    Bucks 7
    Wizards 6

Warriors 4
    Spurs 6
    Rockets 5
    Jazz 7
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank ? the regular season over with

Yup, and the most important part is we made through with no major injuries...full roster, mostly healthy...time to put the women and children (the heat) to bed and go looking for dinner.

If we win it this year ? will have to start calling us a dynasty. 3 finals appearances in 3 years...Only loss was without 2 of our top 3 players...

#ItsStarted....
    #YouGottaWantThisShit

tumblr_m5a3vbssl21qbcs46o1_500.gif

Yo man remind me if im wrong, especially cause I dont got Tommys memory, but I could swear I saw you post some ? about it was over if yall signed Larry Sanders and you threw them hashtags all over the place. And now yall already cut him cause he was getting high missing team busses and ? .
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yup, and the most important part is we made through with no major injuries...full roster, mostly healthy...time to put the women and children (the heat) to bed and go looking for dinner.

If we win it this year ? will have to start calling us a dynasty. 3 finals appearances in 3 years...Only loss was without 2 of our top 3 players...

#ItsStarted....
    #YouGottaWantThisShit

You have the worst posts of all time.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did they really rest their starters over Tyler Johnson? Hilarious if true
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

#ItsStarted....
    #YouGottaWantThisShit

Yo man remind me if im wrong, especially cause I dont got Tommys memory, but I could swear I saw you post some ? about it was over if yall signed Larry Sanders and you threw them hashtags all over the place. And now yall already cut him cause he was getting high missing team busses and ? .

Lol that team bus ? legit or nah?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Boston in 6
    Cleveland in 5
    Toronto in 6
    Washington in 6

Golden State in 4
    San Antonio in 4
    Houston in 7
    Jazz in 7
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, Phil and Dolan picked up the option on his contract today. I cant imagine how a owner could see the ? that Phil did and still pick up the option. I mean, Dolan is literally willing to put the franchise in the hands of an extremely incompitent man just to prove a point to the fans like yall didnt want me involved? See how you like this ? .

Also, Melo talking that I would love to be back ? . Smh. Gonna be a tough two years for Knicks fans.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

no history rewrite...but they lost to the lakers who lost to the celtics

sue me

i was goin off the top of the dome...

but thanks for the clarification...but my point remains, CP3 has never been garbage and has always been an elite PG. I dont condone his flopping antics, but dude is a straight up baller.

well stop going off the top of the dome !!

in 08 they lost to the Spurs, who then lost to the lakers, who then lost to the celtics

CP3 has NEVER lost to the eventual champs in the playoffs

cool

thanks for that
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

CP3, D. West and T. Chandler could've been something if management was on some ? ?

dude lost to the eventual champs in LA that season iirc...it wasnt his fault

hellllll nah u don't remember correctly ... that squad was up 3-2 and lost game 7 !

and the 08 champs was the Celtics so wrong again!
    matter fact, cp3 ain't never lost to the champs when he gets bounced ! I doubt he has even lost to the western champs , that's how much he leads !!!

meanwhile both D west and Chandler played in conference finals once they left him !!

yikes !! sad!!

cats re writing history out chea!!

no history rewrite...but they lost to the lakers who lost to the celtics

sue me

i was goin off the top of the dome...

but thanks for the clarification...but my point remains, CP3 has never been garbage and has always been an elite PG. I dont condone his flopping antics, but dude is a straight up baller.

Nah that was 2010.Hornets lost to the lakers in '11.Coulda swore david west tore his acl that season and was out for the playoffs.Paul went ham that series

Lakers got mopped by dallas next round

sorry brah

its hard trying to keep up with which ? roster he had lost to who and when

that was a tough time in NOLA for me

preciate you clarifying stuff
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

Dude had been there since 2012 and hadn't made any real progression, his time was definitely up after the terrible job he did last offseason
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

#ItsStarted....
    #YouGottaWantThisShit

I've been consistent in why I post here....it's simply hold down my city...? used to be flagrant with the Cleveland disrespect I only post to keep ? in check...I don't post to be poster of the year, or to GIF ? to death, or come off as knowledgeable about the game...cause y'all don't know ? about basketball....
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wGOXtRFqNY

Zipser making clutch blocks and shooting 39% from 3's since doug was traded.

Bulls 7 straight games with 10+ 3's and

Jimmy back killin.Value sky high teams comin out them picks AND young players or pray midget mack and al horford carries them to the finals

Nah man. You being shortsided as John b and Ax would say.

They'll change that tune after the playoffs.Lil zeke is literally the worst defensive pg in the league the c's best player is a huge liability on the other end.

Jimmys value is at it's peak 3x all star,multiple defense teams(will be all nba this season) any team tryin to acquire him comin off multiple assets.It could be worst,dion waiters or hollow stat hassan whiteside could be the best players on my team.Or Castoffs like rodney mcgruder and james ohnson could be the future.Overachieving scrubs about to miss out on the playoffs and a top 3 pick they're getting nothin out of this season lmaooo.

Sidenote wade needs to come off the bench or he gonna ? everything up.

Oh but we gonna act like you ain't start taking unnecessary shots like this? lol and it's cool because I saw this and went

LBJ-Clap.gif?resize=600%2C338

Like I said, I love how you started doing that because it gave me a reason lol

? still holding on to that rose crutches thing lol Damn homie let it go

Cut it out bruh.I'm giving you examples of what you BEEN doin.Rose tore the meniscus in the opposite knee of the acl injury nov '13 and you laughing postin pics of him on crutches & don't get me started on when the wizards beat that depleted bulls team in the playoffs and you was mega charged.Now you wanna play the victim?! lol come on man.I don't hold grudges definitely not online I aint petty like that.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    D.D.S. wrote: »

#ItsStarted....
    #YouGottaWantThisShit

70f4809e_tumblr_m6ttf3_Sn_TI1qhn6cs.jpg

14cc6123ce675df6333130cfd03b8d4b.gif

? I'm one of the most intellectual and objective posters in here. You just trying to get some LOL's you ? clown
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Started 11-30 and then went 30-11. It was a remarkable story, but with the bulls winning and the pacers up 16, it all comes to an end tonight for my heat. Proud to be a heat fan. Almost made the playoffs, but still

giphy.gif

Miami gonna beat Brooklyn like a drum next season for resting their starters the way they did.
    Meh the Heat should've won more games. They have no one to blame but themselves.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wGOXtRFqNY

Zipser making clutch blocks and shooting 39% from 3's since doug was traded.

Bulls 7 straight games with 10+ 3's and

Jimmy back killin.Value sky high teams comin out them picks AND young players or pray midget mack and al horford carries them to the finals

Nah man. You being shortsided as John b and Ax would say.

They'll change that tune after the playoffs.Lil zeke is literally the worst defensive pg in the league the c's best player is a huge liability on the other end.

Jimmys value is at it's peak 3x all star,multiple defense teams(will be all nba this season) any team tryin to acquire him comin off multiple assets.It could be worst,dion waiters or hollow stat hassan whiteside could be the best players on my team.Or Castoffs like rodney mcgruder and james ohnson could be the future.Overachieving scrubs about to miss out on the playoffs and a top 3 pick they're getting nothin out of this season lmaooo.

Sidenote wade needs to come off the bench or he gonna ? everything up.

Oh but we gonna act like you ain't start taking unnecessary shots like this? lol and it's cool because I saw this and went

LBJ-Clap.gif?resize=600%2C338

Like I said, I love how you started doing that because it gave me a reason lol

? still holding on to that rose crutches thing lol Damn homie let it go

Cut it out bruh.I'm giving you examples of what you BEEN doin.Rose tore the meniscus in the opposite knee of the acl injury nov '13 and you laughing postin pics of him on crutches & don't get me started on when the wizards beat that depleted bulls team in the playoffs and you was mega charged.Now you wanna play the victim?! lol come on man.I don't hold grudges definitely not online I aint petty like that.

Not playing the victim tommy this ? hiarious to me and I embrace the back and forths no matter how direct or subliminal they are. It's all good, you be calling Riley a greaseball and taking digs at the squad and I'm okay with that. Still gonna throw shots because that's what I do lol and you gonna reply and that's just how it's gonna be
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Did they really rest their starters over Tyler Johnson? Hilarious if true

Over a role player at that? I wouldn't put it past them either.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#ItsStarted....
    #YouGottaWantThisShit

? with the hashtags again lol