Video: Some savage ass teen girls jumped a mom who was trying to protect her daughter from a fight…

Options

Comments

• Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "...and guys are just standing"? Foh.
    Damn shame. One of them dudes could have calmed the situation down.

Really? You believe that? I think that most fights like that don't get calmed down. Some people are going to fight regardless and sometimes getting involved makes things worse. You can't rationalize an irrational act. You can't save everyone.
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    its sad that the ? actually WANTED to fight the mom....and still got help anyway

she wanted to fight, because she knew her girls wouldn't let her lose
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    Ya know... As much as my parents used to tell me and my brother "You go out there and get yo ass whooped......you gettin it whooped again when you get home." I can't IMAGINE the type of monumental foo-fops I'da got for lettin THEM get jumped by some muhfuckas MY age!!!

So what I'm sayin is....why the lil girl ain't help her momma?!?!?!?

look like it might have been a case of she was younger/tall for her age and the other girls seemed to be older. she was already terrified. my mom would have been back with nieces, neighbors kids and everyone. they would have got a series of ass whoopings. they would have regretted jumping my mom.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jumping somebody has always been some of the weakest ? to me...if you mad enough at that person you dont need any help.

Dudes the new ? ...just gonna let the woman get jumped in front of her child...
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

Really? You believe that? I think that most fights like that don't get calmed down. Some people are going to fight regardless and sometimes getting involved makes things worse. You can't rationalize an irrational act. You can't save everyone.

Yea if you see a situation from the start about to pop off calm that situation down and try to get to the bottom of it. Maybe it's just me I've talked down some fights ? ain't worth it... Now if the mom got jumped and hit her head and bled to death that's 4 girls gone to jail. Not to mention the people standing there videoing it where the could have stopped it. ? sad that first thing people do is start recording then they yell worldstar
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea if you see a situation from the start about to pop off calm that situation down and try to get to the bottom of it. Maybe it's just me I've talked down some fights ? ain't worth it... Now if the mom got jumped and hit her head and bled to death that's 4 girls gone to jail. Not to mention the people standing there videoing it where the could have stopped it. ? sad that first thing people do is start recording then they yell worldstar

Yeah, I agree. But in this situation, I think attempting to calm the parties down would be a lot more difficult (if not virtually impossible) than some people would think.

I've tried stopping fights and realized that most of the time, it doesn't work or makes things worse. These are people who seemed beyond being reasoned with. When humans get to an emotional point like that, defusing the situation becomes hopeless despite how rightfully noble the intentions are.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I literally would've killed one of those little ? .
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only dude that should have stepped in is the womans husband/ daughters father.

Outside of that no man should be expected to step in to some foolery just because he is a man.

Risk vs reward.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And when one of the girls falls and gets hurt while you were trying to break up the fight the people you helped will be nowhere to be seen when you're defending yourself in court.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black women stay losin.....
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ole punk ass girls packin out grown women now?....really!?

SMH

Now if she woulda pulled out a heater and sprayed them little tramps all of a sudden she would be dead wrong

#fuckdatshitstaystrapped
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She should've went and got Pea and got some getback
    hqdefault.jpg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I came up, all the soft ass ppl were spared. We left them alone.

These young ? are savages for real.

i always felt likw this.

anyone willing to hit someone whi doesn't want to fight....is a punk ass bully.

i always hated seeing that ? and wanted to fight that person for picking on someone who dont want no problems or knowing you clearly have an advantage.

kinda like that fat ? in that video fighting the small girl an trying to drown her....I wanna run into that big ?
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Maywood wrote: »
    Beyond Sad..I would've knocked them lil hoes out

And then a captain save a hoe would have came in and knocked you out.

You like what 5'3 & into guns right ? Say no more
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got 200 posts and are into knocking lil hoes out. Say no more.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the one. On one where men always talk they no reason to ? !# but kant we do it to them they animals!!!!

giphy.gif

Too far, weirdo.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma need the daughter to do more though
  • Maywood
    Options

You got 200 posts and are into knocking lil hoes out. Say no more.

Shoot the Fair one ?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where's the other 2 videos
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is how you ? your life up. Fighting on camera like an idiot.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

Where's the other 2 videos

Ace+Ventura+3.gif
  • Maywood
    Options

? why are you acting like these lil ass girls are some 300 Gladiators n ? ...lmao These lil broads hair pulling @ best...Who raised you cats