Video: I see that these wiggettes have gotten more loose w/ using the word 'n!gga'.. SMH…

Options
13»

Comments

• Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Sandinista wrote: »
    SMASH.

She looks like she smells like cigarettes and ? . And I want in.

She can call me a ? the whole time too. Right up til I skeet in that face. Y'all too sensitive.

nah man lol....that makes you a door mat with no self respect

....here anyway

Doormat? I beg to ? differ. Words and symbols only have the power you assign them. This is slave mentality: allowing white people's words and thoughts define and control us.

I KNOW I'm not inferior. I KNOW my people have overcome colonial oppression, slavery chains and political persecution. My ancestors survived every attempt to make them into animals. Who gives a ? what a trashy prostitute calls me.

Call a white man a "? "...or a white girl "Becky". See how they react. They don't give a ? . They laugh. They shrug their shoulder. It's like a child calling you a "poopy head". You don't get ? when that ? happens. It's meaningless.

THAT is the mentality created by 500 plus years of economic, cultural and racial ? . And until we start thinking like them. Until we start acting like the descendants of kings, queens, explorers, scholars and warriors we are, then we are always going to be seen and treated like an underclass.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to be against it. Then I was one of those words are only as powerful blah blah blah. Now I really don't give a ? who says it. Don't give a ? who's against it.

I've had white girls call me ? while we were ? , had white guys call me ? because they were angry. Either way, I'm still breathing and the world keeps turning.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to be against it. Then I was one of those words are only as powerful blah blah blah. Now I really don't give a ? who says it. Don't give a ? who's against it.

I've had white girls call me ? while we were ? , had white guys call me ? because they were angry. Either way, I'm still breathing and the world keeps turning.

Dancing_81ce46_349289.gif
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't quote me bro