The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    That ? is the equivalent of

"Team A wouldve won had they scored more points than Team B"

Uh....no ? ...the team should've done a better job
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/14/alt-right-ringleader-mike-cernovich-threatens-to-drop-motherlode-if-steve-bannon-is-ousted.html
    Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ‘Motherlode’ If Steve Bannon Is Ousted

The Pizzagate conspiracy theorist claims to have a cache of ? secrets that he’s willing to deploy.

A week after President Donald Trump began to publicly distance himself from White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, alt-right ringleader Mike Cernovich threatened to release a “motherlode” of stories that could “destroy marriages” if Bannon is formally let go from the administration.

Cernovich made the claims that he’d release a series of “scoops” if Bannon is officially pushed out of the White House on an eleven-minute, self-recorded Periscope Thursday night.

“If they get rid of Bannon, you know what’s gonna happen? The motherlode. If Bannon is removed, there are gonna be divorces, because I know about the mistresses, the sugar babies, the drugs, the pill popping, the orgies. I know everything,” said Cernovich.

“If they go after Bannon, the mother of all stories is gonna drop, and we’re just gonna destroy marriages, relationships—it’s gonna get personal.”

The Daily Beast reached out to Cernovich, asking who he meant by “they” and if he had documentation for the claims. He was on InfoWars’ radio show and livestream most of Friday afternoon, and did not respond at press time.

Alt-right leaders have spent the week pushing a #KeepBannon hashtag on Twitter, less than a week after a #FireKushner hashtag prominently amplified by Cernovich became the No. 1 trend in the United States on Twitter.

The hashtags refer to the falling out between Bannon and Jared Kushner that played out through planted quotes in websites like Breitbart, where Bannon previously worked as its CEO, after Trump’s son-in-law began to take over more responsibilities inside the Trump White House.

The proxy quote war led Trump to tell the New York Post on Tuesday that, “Steve is a good guy, but I told them to straighten it out or I will.”

The president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., tweeted just last week that Cernovich deserved a Pulitzer for his recent coverage of Susan Rice’s efforts to better identify Trump campaign officials in intelligence reports.

“Congrats to @ Cernovich for breaking the #SusanRice story,” Trump Jr. tweeted. “In a long gone time of unbiased journalism he’d win the Pulitzer, but not today!”

Cernovich cited the Rice story and another piece about Trump National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster, which were both scoops later picked up by Bloomberg’s Eli Lake, as proof of his sourcing inside the White House.

“I have more stories that I haven’t released. I haven’t released every scoop that I have. I release my scoops strategically. I’m sitting on way more stories,” he said on his Periscope.

Cernovich and many other alt-right leaders famously split from the Trump administration’s party line last week when Trump signed off on a 59-missile strike on a Syrian airbase. Alt-right and conspiracy websites like InfoWars echoed both Russian public officials and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s claim that the attack was a “false flag.” On Thursday, Assad floated to state media that the attack was entirely staged.

“I will go TMZ on the globalists. I will go Gossip ? the globalists. I will go Gawker on the globalists. So you mother-effers going after Bannon, just know I broke two of the biggest stories before anybody else,” Cernovich said on his Periscope. “If you think I don’t know the pills people are popping, the mistresses, the sugar babies—I know all of it. So you better be smart. Because the mother of all stories will be dropped because I don’t care.”

Cernovich has a long history of floating conspiracy theories about alt-right opponents and people he deems to be “globalists”. He was one of the leading peddlers of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, which claimed Hillary Clinton and John Podesta were central figures in a fictitious child sex ring run out of the basement of a pizza shop. He also repeatedly claimed throughout the campaign that Clinton was dying of a litany of diseases, from syphilis to Parkinson’s.

Fox News ran an article on Friday commending Cernovich's recent stories, however, saying his "two recent scoops have been anything but fake."

“Hire public relations firms. Pay off (Trump supporting radio host) Bill Mitchell to call me names. Fabricate things about me. I don’t care,” said Cernovich. “You can’t ? what is already dead. What is dead cannot die.”
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time to wipe out North Korea
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet that ? filled with a whole lot of nothing
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We (USA) are low key provoking these dudes
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ppl out in cities protesting trump not releasing his tax returns
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Ppl out in cities protesting trump not releasing his tax returns

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ? Pro Trump protestors up the way in Berkeley out there kicking ass. Punching broads in the face ( 0:31 mark ) no ? given.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI&t=0s
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    Time to wipe out North Korea

North Korea is going to be your downfall. The world won't tolerate your ? anymore if you help instigate a nuclear war.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

Yea that headline had me laughin, talkin all that ? but they missiles raggedy as ?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

[img]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-11/21/10/asset/buzzfeed-? -fastlane03/anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto[/img]
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think it was setup that way..

they trying to show they aint no ? and was bout to fire...but ran into complications.

so they aint ? it was just ? outta they control
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think it was setup that way..

they trying to show they aint no ? and was bout to fire...but ran into complications.

so they aint ? it was just ? outta they control

nah they are all about the big show.. they werent ready probably rushed it.. they do things in grand fashion for reaction on the outside and admiration on the inside
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw NK armament is old hand me down.

What's makes them dangerous is they would destroy souel with them Vietnam weapons
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Pro Trump protestors up the way in Berkeley out there kicking ass. Punching broads in the face ( 0:31 mark ) no ? given.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI&t=0s

j58cy4hnyl36.gif

What are they violently protesting for tho? They already won
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turkey has made a huge mistake
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

Yeah i think this is gonna backfire.

but people think "strong" men make great leaders now for some reason.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

lmao this ? caught me off guard lol wtfffffff
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

Yeah i think this is gonna backfire.

but people think "strong" men make great leaders now for some reason.

Giving him more power is insane he's already reckless
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    She very well could have but at this point only a few months in???
    the argument that Hillary would have "Hillary will start ww3!!" was that she was actively more interventionist/prone to use force than Obama. again, if you believed Trump was going to NOT engage in adventurism, i've got a bridge to sell you, but it's not proof Hillary wouldn't have done the same thing.
    ? outta here and we see how the no voting ? turned out
    who said anything about not voting? i voted; didn't vote for Hillary, didn't vote for Trump.

You voting for a person that has zero chance of winning was basically a vote for trump, might as well been one of these ppl writing in movie characters and ? , you was one of those "theres no diffirence between trump and hillary" ppl so again, ? outta here

That line of thinking is ? on a new level.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options