He's going to win his appeal
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I'm still perturbed peoples hated on Vick more than hernandez when it all got exposed.

I guess it depends where your from, ppl in Boston want him dead.

I'm late. Why is that? Or are you talking about Boston gangsters?

Regular folks who ? with dude too street dudes that already didn't ? with hernandez.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    So.....

If he wins his appeal, will ? ? on the Patriots' franchise like they do the Falcons? Or will they continue to hop on Brady's ? every chance they get?

Asking for a friend.

? ? on the Patriots now and have done so for a good decade since the Spygate tapes happened

They ? on the Patriots for cheating to win. Falcons get hate for firing a ? when he went to jail. It's an entire different level of hate.

Most people will get fired if they go to prison for 2 years...that's not really a reason to hate the Falcons. Hate them because they consistently disappoint their fans? Sure...hate them for making a move any business would make? Don't get that one.

Meh, outside of about 3 or 4 teams, fanbases are disappointed every year. That's not hate, more like "lol, they're trash."

On the other hand, you have ppl who literally say, "? the Falcons for releasing my ? Vick." There's lifetime Falcons' fans, in Georgia, who root for other teams only because Vick got fired.

I dont take it to this degree but, It was never the same when they gave up on Vick. There were those who thought Vick was the dude and those who seemed to have hated him. I remember what when Vick was in his prime my dad had season tickets that year. I havent really been to games since and didnt go to many before but that was something that was remarkable. There is and hasnt been anybody like dude on the field. Nobody's that fast and throws like that.
    How you get 2 years for first offense dog fighting first. Second he did his time and was still on the roster...and they gave him away for free without seeing what they had. Classic Falcons move. The Ravens didnt ? away Lewis after he had his issues. And they won 2 rings. There was no reason to do that at least let him compete.
    Then they have Ryan and he hasnt gotten it done despite having all kinds of players around him Vick didnt. Vick didnt have a line worth sht and sho didnt have Julio to throw to. Its like Ryan, will he ever get it done? That move with Vick, people just wasnt feeling it. The ones who were there for Vick.
    When it comes to the Falcons its just a long line of "dont do that" moves and of course they do it. Like the Super Bowl they didnt try to run down the clock or use strategy.
    That said I wanted them to win but yeah that Vick thing was a huge glaring example that people havent had reason to forget. They dont get leeway from me unless they earn it. If they do then it is what it is.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    So.....

If he wins his appeal, will ? ? on the Patriots' franchise like they do the Falcons? Or will they continue to hop on Brady's ? every chance they get?

Asking for a friend.

? ? on the Patriots now and have done so for a good decade since the Spygate tapes happened

They ? on the Patriots for cheating to win. Falcons get hate for firing a ? when he went to jail. It's an entire different level of hate.

Most people will get fired if they go to prison for 2 years...that's not really a reason to hate the Falcons. Hate them because they consistently disappoint their fans? Sure...hate them for making a move any business would make? Don't get that one.

Meh, outside of about 3 or 4 teams, fanbases are disappointed every year. That's not hate, more like "lol, they're trash."

On the other hand, you have ppl who literally say, "? the Falcons for releasing my ? Vick." There's lifetime Falcons' fans, in Georgia, who root for other teams only because Vick got fired.

I dont take it to this degree but, It was never the same when they gave up on Vick. There were those who thought Vick was the dude and those who seemed to have hated him. I remember what when Vick was in his prime my dad had season tickets that year. I havent really been to games since and didnt go to many before but that was something that was remarkable. There is and hasnt been anybody like dude on the field. Nobody's that fast and throws like that.
    How you get 2 years for first offense dog fighting first. Second he did his time and was still on the roster...and they gave him away for free without seeing what they had. Classic Falcons move. The Ravens didnt ? away Lewis after he had his issues. And they won 2 rings. There was no reason to do that at least let him compete.
    Then they have Ryan and he hasnt gotten it done despite having all kinds of players around him Vick didnt. Vick didnt have a line worth sht and sho didnt have Julio to throw to. Its like Ryan, will he ever get it done? That move with Vick, people just wasnt feeling it. The ones who were there for Vick.
    When it comes to the Falcons its just a long line of "dont do that" moves and of course they do it. Like the Super Bowl they didnt try to run down the clock or use strategy.
    That said I wanted them to win but yeah that Vick thing was a huge glaring example that people havent had reason to forget. They dont get leeway from me unless they earn it. If they do then it is what it is.

@ the bold...he got knocked for the tax evasion part of it not the actual dog fighting. The government don't play with anything involving not paying your taxes correctly. They don't give a ? what you did, as long as you pay your taxes you can stay off their radar for a while...2nd Ray Lewis and Mike Vick situations were completely different. I already said in a previous post Vick was admittedly ? up in terms of his actual play. Not reading game plans, not paying attention to film sessions. Pretty much just going out there and winging it. When he got out he did an interview with the guy who was the Falcons coach, I think it was one of the Mora's, and he openly admitted "Coach if you had put $100 checks in each game plan they'd still be uncashed because I never read them". There was actual football reasons why Vick started falling out of favor with the Falcons that had nothing to do with the dog fighting ? . That was just the icing on the cake
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So.....

Asking for a friend.

Yea, it's hate all over this post. It's not a one person team. It's not all on Matt that they havent won a ring. It's dam sure not his fault that they lost the Super Bowl. ? coaches, ? O-line(except 4 the 1st and last seasons of his career), beyond dog ? defenses his entire career, washed up running backs, a slow ass HOF TE at the end of his career, Roddy White and Julio Jones is not "all types of talent".

That's a bs ass comment

I said it b4 and i'll say it again.....if you work 4 me and you go to jail 4 2 years, you fired ? . I dont give a dam what you got locked up 4. Fight me
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So.....

Asking for a friend.

Yea, it's hate all over this post. It's not a one person team. It's not all on Matt that they havent won a ring. It's dam sure not his fault that they lost the Super Bowl. ? coaches, ? O-line(except 4 the 1st and last seasons of his career), beyond dog ? defenses his entire career washed up running backs, a slow ass HOF TE at the end of his career, Roddy White and Julio Jones is not "all types of talent".

That's a bs ass comment

I said it b4 and i'll say it again.....if you work 4 me and you go to jail 4 2 years, you fired ? . Fight me

Oh naw it aint like that. Its just, man explaining why people wasnt and aint feelin that. It just aint been the same. It is what it is. Now as I tried to convey, if they win the Super Bowl, its a different discussion but at this point its just the Falcons being the Falcons. Im speaking as someone who was in the Dome during Vick's prime. Unique experience. Vicks aint growing on trees. The Falcons had their one of a kind player and in Falcons fashion...gave him away for nothing. There was no reason not to see what you have after he's done his, in my opinion, excessive time...
    Just tellin it how it is you aint gotta agree but you know people feel like this.
    After all that, I wanted them to win but they Falconed it...
    And yeah I woulda brought him back and seen what I had instead of give away and get nothing. All day.It was over he did his time that part was over.They are what they are and get what they get and thats gon continue...if they actually win the Bowl, then that will change how it changes.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    That's real.....

I wont derail this thread any longer. At the end of the day, I wish he could've stayed too. Like you said tho, it is what it is.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    dunno if its mentioned in the article, but comments on the article are saying this is going to be really good for his appeal, apparently the dude he was convicted of killing (that hes serving time for currently) was supposedly to shut him up about him murdering these two people. So since he was acquitted of murdering these 2, there is no motivation for the murder he was convicted of.

That just removes motive, though. If they still have the weapon and can place him @ the scene he won't fare well.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope he don't get out. 40 million blessings running around killing people. We claiming dude now?

? is going on in here?

Y'all was riding for Cosby

I'm rocking with Hernandez