Aries Spears get Punk'd out by Light Skinned Zo Williams on The Corey Holcomb 5150 Show

Options

Comments

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man u put a camera in these ? face and they be quick as hell to throw punches and cant fight for ? . ? u gotta land a fist, elbow, forearm smh land something
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ? have no idea what a sucker punch is..
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zo was hitting Aries with his fins
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    This..is a sucker punch
    https://youtu.be/FMf4iuI_30c

Exactly

Still waiting for someone to explain when in the middle of an argument with both people saying they will ? the other person up. When these people should decide to get on guard and be ready to fight.

@ap21
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    This..is a sucker punch
    https://youtu.be/FMf4iuI_30c

Exactly

Still waiting for someone to explain when in the middle of an argument with both people saying they will ? the other person up. When these people should decide to get on guard and be ready to fight.

1!
    2!
    3!
    Ready. Set. Go!!!!
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo...? ...crib...chillin' oooooooooooout.

5150 Nation, lmao
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I just found out that Zo is from Chattanooga. He used to be a local manager for this rapper name Lil Rell. Plus from the Alton Park projects. No wonder he was quick to put them hands on Aries Spears
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gave you a wack because man they too old for that. I laughed a little but its one of those i'm laughing but it aint funny type things. I was a little embarrassed. that Ortiz chick ice t's ex can get it though.

How are they too old for it?
    If someone is constantly disrespecting you and you are older, what r u supposed to do? Sit there and say "I am too old" or try to reason with an irrational person because you are too old?
    Run away from another older person because you think you are too old?

Nah I would have waited for him to actually start the fight, then I would have ended it. ? ARE too old to be fighting over dumb ? like they teenagers.

Aries was repeated poking Zo in the chest the whole show. Zo told him twice to stop touching him and was scooting away. Aries kept touching him. Thats partly why Zo was like "I've had enough of yo ? " when he pushed the chair back to get up.

Everyone is different I guess. I'm just actually putting myself in his shoes. Let's say I'm Zos age. Im not gonna wait til someone decides to hit me and possibly knock me the ? out on the first punch before getting at them......and that's after them repeatedly disrespecting me in the first place.

Oh OK i didn't see that part you right I would have faded that ? after the second poke don't touch me ? tf
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    And yeah Corey Holcomb was off on that Obama ? . No matter who you are or what your race is you can't just come in the door wrecking ? w/o a ? ton of consequences you have to answer for. There's a reason people like to plan and make strategies
    Isn't that what trump is doing tho

Exactly
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I just found out that Zo is from Chattanooga. He used to be a local manager for this rapper name Lil Rell. Plus from the Alton Park projects. No wonder he was quick to put them hands on Aries Spears

this fight wasn't a good look for either of us. Zo barely touched dude at point blank range and Aries (grew up in jersey) didn't even try to fight back. when I get down there shots on me my dude lmao
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hauled off on him like he was armless
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about hands.. but dudes wrist/forearm game wasn't bad for an amateur.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about hands.. but dudes wrist/forearm game wasn't bad for an amateur.

Like short sleeves he put the bare arms on him
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't condone his actions cuz Luke someone said age ain't got ? to do about putting your hands on someone for disrespecting you however.

His sheepish behaviour after the incident let's you know he wasn't too proud of his own actions
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all dark skin ? taking those early L's in 2017
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still funnier than Eddie Griffin