Best Rapper Of The New Millennium is.... Lupe Fiasco

Options

Comments

• MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    I still wanna know what's wrong with Lupe winning it if we talking lyrics wordplay storytelling flow subject matter?

I think ill take 50 storytelling over Lupe any day,also 50 dies his thing on soulful tracks.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    I still wanna know what's wrong with Lupe winning it if we talking lyrics wordplay storytelling flow subject matter?

has Lupe even done a song or two on gettin some money??! or havin some ? !?

and if so im pretty sure he comes off socially awkward like that ? Nas. hahaha
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not even going to vote because I know how this dumb ? is gonna end
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lupe

Nah, lol but we all know Lupe a nerd. I wouldn't expect no record like that from him
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lupe
    Like Water wrote: »
    2z6dstk.png

yall probably wonderin where i been and why i went missin..

uhhh yeh.. this what my life was like earlier..
    wish i knew how to post videos so i can show yall how we was ridin and bumpin 50! lol

had i played some Lupe for her she probably would have rathered walked..

yeh.. yall ? can have that! hahaha

You ain't play no 50 for her either though. This ain't '03. So what is you really sayin, ahk?

At this point in his career, if 50 isn't speaking as Kanan, then IDGAF. That's not to take away how he blitzed the game and influenced it, (for better or worse), but a better rapper then Lupe Fiasco? Pffttt... Gtfoh. That's an affront to rappers everywhere. That ? shouldn't have even made it beyond T.I., if we keeping it all the way funky.

? i dont really play new ? ..
    i got playlists and me havin his whole discography 50 stays commin onthe shuffle and the ? go even to this day..

and yall ? trippin actin like his current ? dont go..

yall missin out on life havin all that hate in yall heart for that man.. cause he's givin real ? material..
    CAUSE I BE DAMNED if im ridin to Lupus! lol

Has nothing to do with hate and more to do with ? outgrowing his sound. His first two albums go and he has some more gems throughout his career, but eh... Most people ain't actively seeking out 50's music like that.

And please stop with the terrible puns, ? . Smh.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    50 Cent

Nah, lol but we all know Lupe a nerd. I wouldn't expect no record like that from him

see..
    cant do it. lmmfao

and aye..
    @Like Water shut up ? ..

yall can have this thread tho..
    im bout to take my ass a nap.. i really had a long night last night.. these young ? is fun and all but they got too much damn energy. hahaha
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lupe
    ? insecure, that's what it boils down too. I'll play whatever the hell I want in my car. I'll go from jazz to rap to r&b to gospel in a matter of a couple songs.

If you listen to 50 (or similar artist) you're somehow more validated to live a life filled with naked women, money, sex and other ? . As opposed to if you listen to Lupe you live at home, eating pizza rolls and watch anime all day.

My dad was a ? , sold drugs, had a bunch of kids and that ? could tell you every single detail about Marvel and DC superheroes. According to the IC, that shouldn't be possible.

Y'all living in some fantasy world where what you like is somehow connected to a life you may or may not live.

It's funny as hell but it's still top 5 dumbest ? I've ever heard.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    ? insecure, that's what it boils down too. I'll play whatever the hell I want in my car. I'll go from jazz to rap to r&b to gospel in a matter of a couple songs.

If you listen to 50 (or similar artist) you're somehow more validated to live a life filled with naked women, money, sex and other ? . As opposed to if you listen to Lupe you live at home, eating pizza rolls and watch anime all day.

My dad was a ? , sold drugs, had a bunch of kids and that ? could tell you every single detail about Marvel and DC superheroes. According to the IC, that shouldn't be possible.

Y'all living in some fantasy world where what you like is somehow connected to a life you may or may not live.

You took it way too serious
  • CapitalB
    Options
    50 Cent
    R.D. wrote: »

these ? really be in they feelings behind this music ? ..
    ? is amusing to me as ? ! hahahaha
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What does ? and money have to do with rap skill? ? to focused on materials
  • R.D.
    Options
    50 Cent

Why you voting for 50 for.. didnt you punk out of a fight off the IC? You don't relate to this ? 50 at all

Lmaooo I don't converse with ? with chinstrap beards

I'm laughing but I'm also deadass, y'all ? ?
  • R.D.
    Options
    50 Cent
    Double entendre though

Gimme 50 points
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lupe is a superior rapper but his music sucks.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lupe
    man what kinda ? is this?

I think if ? actually listened to lupe, they might realize they got more in common with him than they do 50

but i'ma just let my vote do the talking
  • AP21
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Lupe
    "filet mignon with my food stamps,
    car cosigned by my mama,
    medical card from Obama,
    background check for a choppa"
  • R.D.
    Options
    50 Cent

Why you voting for 50 for.. didnt you punk out of a fight off the IC? You don't relate to this ? 50 at all

Lmaooo I don't converse with ? with chinstrap beards

I'm laughing but I'm also deadass, y'all ? ?

You laughing huh but you wasnt laughing when that ? wanted to put hands on you lolololololol

Aye look here bruh, you got the lols with the first one

Don't go thinking you a funny man now

Claffy
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lupe

But I didn't. It was just my take on it.
    I was eating a delicious breakfast before getting head to start my day.

Should've took a pic of my daily adventures to prove how unserious it is but I'm not that vain. Maybe next time
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2017
    Options
    50 Cent
    TayGettem wrote: »

What does ? and money have to do with rap skill? ? to focused on materials

im focused on life ? ..
    not geek ? !

now tell me again how lstenin to a ? rap about calculus is helpin u through the ? u call ur life!!?

ill wait..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    50 Cent

But I didn't. It was just my take on it.
    I was eating a delicious breakfast before getting head to start my day.

Should've took a pic of my daily adventures to prove how unserious it is but I'm not that vain. Maybe next time

but see i am..
    which is why my vote was what it was..

and the geek ? u on is more in line wit the ahit Lupe be spittin..
    it is what it is..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    50 Cent
    and this is why i ask if the ? can rap about havin some money or gettin some ? ladies and gentlemen. hahahha
  • AP21
    Options
    Lupe
    and this is why i ask if the ? can rap about havin some money or gettin some ? ladies and gentlemen. hahahha

he could, but you wouldnt listen b/c you not checking for him anyway, so what would be the point?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    50 Cent
    AP21 wrote: »

he could, but you wouldnt listen b/c you not checking for him anyway, so what would be the point?

actually i would..
This discussion has been closed.