(Joe Budden responds)NUPAC aka Troy Ave makes a diss record about Joe Budden and Mysonne

Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loch coming for Gemini spot

Lmaooo I see you big dog
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall can front all yall want, but this ? goes!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    This should be an interesting battle. Joe is far superior to Troy lyrically. But none of that lyrical ? matters when all Troy can do is just talk reckless and clown Budden nonstop. We know Troy gives no ? word to Steez.

What can a ? really say about Joe that other ? ain't said.I know Troy can't do it any better.

It doesn't matter if other people said it before. You watch battle rap right? How many ways have you seen people take the same angle and put their own spin on it to defeat their opponent? Joe will drop a 5 minute lyrical diss on Troy and Troy is gonna say some disrespectful ? and joke on Budden. Being more lyrical isn't the only factor when it comes to battle rap.

Ppl in battle rap hate overused angles.

if you use them they better be creative.

Yeah in this case Joe could easily beat Troy.

Troy ain't the teflon don.He got some ? to talk about.

A ? could ether his soul.Light work.

Joe has battled Game,Ransom,Jay Z(Kinda),Prodigy,G Unit etc

who the ? is a Troy Ave?

Nas and Hov should've easily beaten Jim and Cam but them Dipset ? kept clowning two clearly superior emcees. KRS One was supposed to wash Nelly, Budden was supposed wash Lil B, Canibus was supposed to body LL, Styles and Jada was supposed to wash 50. Again it's not just about who's more lyrical when it comes to deciding who wins a battle.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Troy Ave is gonna dig a deeper hole for himself and his career. Mysonne has a very strong following in he streets. This ? doesn't help Troy Ave's public image and definitely not gonna help him when he gets locked up. Banga's brother is gonna make sure Troy Ave gets touched. A person's life was lost and Troy Ave was shot at twice, it's not just entertainment anymore his life and livelihoods are on the line.

Did @FaggyAF ghostwrite this post?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This should be an interesting battle. Joe is far superior to Troy lyrically. But none of that lyrical ? matters when all Troy can do is just talk reckless and clown Budden nonstop. We know Troy gives no ? word to Steez.

What can a ? really say about Joe that other ? ain't said.I know Troy can't do it any better.

It doesn't matter if other people said it before. You watch battle rap right? How many ways have you seen people take the same angle and put their own spin on it to defeat their opponent? Joe will drop a 5 minute lyrical diss on Troy and Troy is gonna say some disrespectful ? and joke on Budden. Being more lyrical isn't the only factor when it comes to battle rap.

who the ? is a Troy Ave?

Nas and Hov should've easily beaten Jim and Cam but them Dipset ? kept clowning two clearly superior emcees. KRS One was supposed to wash Nelly, Budden was supposed wash Lil B, Canibus was supposed to body LL, Styles and Jada was supposed to wash 50. Again it's not just about who's more lyrical when it comes to deciding who wins a battle.

Jay wasn't even rapping when Jim was throwing darts,but Jay sent some darts that way on Kingdom Come a lot.Nobody feels like Dip Set bodied Jay.

The Nelly vs KRS ? was wack.KRS had no reasoning and he wasn't in top form.Nobody won that.Nelly's little verse was good.Nobody says Nelly beat KRS.

LiL B is a joke.Period.Nobody gives a ? about him.He made an album called I'm ? and calls himself a pretty ? .I don't even know why he dissed Joe.Anyway.he did nothing.He is nothing.

Canibus did body LL on 2nd round knockout.And his 1st verse was fire he had that started that on 4,3,2,1.Before LL re recorded.And I heard he got a ghostwriter.And LL...NVM

Styles and Jada did wash 50.They gave 50 the business.Piggy Bank was weak compared to the ? The Lox was saying.50 had to make friends with them ? to stop that ? .

It's not always about lyrics,but you need them.50 beat Ja because he's a better MC.

A good/great MC can beat a lyricist and vice versa.

Troy Ave is a rapper though.He's not a move the crowd guy or a bar for bar guy.

He also has a light ass voice that doesn't sound aggressive on diss tracks.
  • loch121
    Options
    Who thinks Dip Set beat Nas?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Troy Ave is gonna dig a deeper hole for himself and his career. Mysonne has a very strong following in he streets. This ? doesn't help Troy Ave's public image and definitely not gonna help him when he gets locked up. Banga's brother is gonna make sure Troy Ave gets touched. A person's life was lost and Troy Ave was shot at twice, it's not just entertainment anymore his life and livelihoods are on the line.

Lol trife gonna make sure troy gets touched but not the guy who killed his brother..
  • 5th Letter
    Options

who the ? is a Troy Ave?

Jay wasn't even rapping when Jim was throwing darts,but Jay sent some darts that way on Kingdom Come a lot.Nobody feels like Dip Set bodied Jay.

The Nelly vs KRS ? was wack.KRS had no reasoning and he wasn't in top form.Nobody won that.Nelly's little verse was good.Nobody says Nelly beat KRS.

LiL B is a joke.Period.Nobody gives a ? about him.He made an album called I'm ? and calls himself a pretty ? .I don't even know why he dissed Joe.Anyway.he did nothing.He is nothing.

Canibus did body LL on 2nd round knockout.And his 1st verse was fire he had that started that on 4,3,2,1.Before LL re recorded.And I heard he got a ghostwriter.And LL...NVM

Styles and Jada did wash 50.They gave 50 the business.Piggy Bank was weak compared to the ? The Lox was saying.50 had to make friends with them ? to stop that ? .

It's not always about lyrics,but you need them.50 beat Ja because he's a better MC.

I think you're missing the point, let me expound. Jay Z and Nas are much more lyrically advanced than Cam and Jimmy, I think we can agree on that. So based on that Nas and Jay should wash Dipset, but that didn't happen. All Cam and Jimmy did was continually clown on Jay and Nas, so in the end the less lyrically superior rappers held their own in the beef. You're making excuses to deflect from the point in terms of KRS One, the lesser talented rapper held his own, Styles and Jada did not wash 50, 50 kept joking on them (like Dipset did Jay and Nas) and threatened their careers by using his power, so whatever bars they spit against 50 was nullified. LL dropped 2 or 3 scathing disses bodying whatever career Bis had left, not saying Bis wasn't spitting. But saying otherwise is revisionist history. Lastly Lil B did to Budden what Jim and Cam did to Nas and Jay, by joking on Budden. Troy obviously has a way of saying things to get under peoples skin. He doesn't have to outbar Budden, he just has to talk ? and clown on Joe, and not let up.

• 5th Letter
    Options

They're the reason the term Nas Lost exists...
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 got destroyed by the lox..... Probably the most lopsided battle of all time
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Only on the line

Real ? ain't hear a song after piggy bank
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Only on the line

Real ? ain't hear a song after piggy bank

? ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Most lopsided battle of all time? Seriously. I run New York had them ? in their feelings. That's why the argument with puffy started because at the end of I run NY 50 said he was gonna buy their publishing from puffy

https://youtu.be/nq1pRttDgJQ

And the lox got scared and threatened puffy

https://youtu.be/kjBWCfLiX3g

If u like the lox better then cool. But stop with the lopsided ? .

• Built 4 cuban linx
    edited April 2017
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Most lopsided battle of all time? Seriously. I run New York had them ? in their feelings. That's why the argument with puffy started because at the end of I run NY 50 said he was gonna buy their publishing from puffy

Stop it, the lox fighting with puffy was well known wayyy before 50 ? and I run New York was trash and well known that the ? was trash. 50 got his asswhipped from every angle..... PERIOD!!!!!!!!! I run New York never gets brought up but checkmate does.. FOH Stop with the revisionist history ? cause you a 50 Stan
  • gemini86
    Options

Stop it, the lox fighting with puffy was well known wayyy before 50 ? and I run New York was trash and well known that the ? was trash. 50 got his asswhipped from every angle..... PERIOD!!!!!!!!! I run New York never gets brought up but checkmate does.. FOH Stop with the revisionist history ? cause you a 50 Stan

yo u dont have to call names my dude. i can see youre mad passionate but i gave legit facts. and i know alot of ppl that like i run ny. the lox even mentioned what 50 said in the song to puffy so that song did more damage than u think.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

yo u dont have to call names my dude. i can see youre mad passionate but i gave legit facts. and i know alot of ppl that like i run ny. the lox even mentioned what 50 said in the song to puffy so that song did more damage than u think.

Only fact you said was 50 released a song called I run New York, the rest was ? you tried to throw out there cause you thought I didn't know ?

Puffy and the lox was beefing before I run New York. Stop giving 50 credit just so he could get the W
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe gona ? ????? Ok ill beat joe buddens ass
  • loch121
    Options

They're the reason the term Nas Lost exists...

Not on my news,plus I don't rock with that bandwagon ? .Nas is never losing to me.

His L's would make a ? whole life better.
  • loch121
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Loch coming for Gemini spot

Lmaooo I see you big dog

Who is that?What do you mean?
  • loch121
    edited April 2017
    Options

who the ? is a Troy Ave?

I think you're missing the point, let me expound. Jay Z and Nas are much more lyrically advanced than Cam and Jimmy, I think we can agree on that. So based on that Nas and Jay should wash Dipset, but that didn't happen. All Cam and Jimmy did was continually clown on Jay and Nas, so in the end the less lyrically superior rappers held their own in the beef. You're making excuses to deflect from the point in terms of KRS One, the lesser talented rapper held his own, Styles and Jada did not wash 50, 50 kept joking on them (like Dipset did Jay and Nas) and threatened their careers by using his power, so whatever bars they spit against 50 was nullified. LL dropped 2 or 3 scathing disses bodying whatever career Bis had left, not saying Bis wasn't spitting. But saying otherwise is revisionist history. Lastly Lil B did to Budden what Jim and Cam did to Nas and Jay, by joking on Budden. Troy obviously has a way of saying things to get under peoples skin. He doesn't have to outbar Budden, he just has to talk ? and clown on Joe, and not let up.

Scathing LL disses? Scathing my ? ?For that matter Canibus dropped ? afterwards talking about LL getting ? by his father figure....? that's scathing.

That ? he had against 2nd round knockout is rap trash .Nobody remembers that song while 2nd round knockout is easily top 5-10 diss records ever made.

So what if they joked on them.They don't have any song where I can say they got at them.

Jay and Nas didn't reply to them ? because they knew they just wanted publicity off their names,but rap wise they weren't worth the beef.Jay sent darts though.

Jay already won the battle having them on his label and then becoming the boss off the company that distributes that company...then held up the artist they had on that label.

Nelly didn't body ? .His verse was wack.He should never open his mouth to KRS.He didn't win anything.

Talking ? and clowning isn't beating somebody in a battle

That's not all he has to do to a battle tested better MC who does this for real.

You make me not like Troy Ave acting like he built like that on some rap ? .
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the height of the beef and Nelly popularity at all time high got booed off stage at Summer Jam.. Krs One came out a surprise guest of Nas and got love from same crowd.

Krs Joint Ova Here ? on Nelly's wack ass verse on Rock Da Mic remix.
  • gemini86
    Options

Only fact you said was 50 released a song called I run New York, the rest was ? you tried to throw out there cause you thought I didn't know ?

Puffy and the lox was beefing before I run New York. Stop giving 50 credit just so he could get the W

they did have beef with puff about it but it wasnt in the light like that and it resurfaced when I Run New York came out.
  • loch121
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Nobody wanted problems with the Lox,not even The Roc

25 mins of 50 disses.Them 50 songs not hard lie these.pause
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWuFPxOM5Ck
  • gemini86
    Options
    agree to disagree i guess. i do like the songs from both artist thought. my favorite was Shots Fired. nobody like 300 shots but i loved that ? .