KamPushMe wrote: »

Lmao

Idk if this was intentional or not
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Old ? missed the whole joke break a hip j-walking ?
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Sion it's has to be the first time, in recent memory, someone outsold drake in first week sales.
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    #jpp wrote: »

Lmao

Idk if this was intentional or not

Not intentional but still funny, lol.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

@Sion it's has to be the first time, in recent memory, someone outsold drake in first week sales.

Actually Eminem outsold Drake's NWTS with his MMLP2 album but in the last 4 years you're right Kendrick Lamar is the first of his peer group to actually outsell Drake. This means Drake is no longer on a tier of his own. And I said this YEARS ago when Kendrick came at Drake during the BET Cypher and Drake complained - eventually Kendrick and Cole gonna get to a point where he won't be able to ignore them. And the subliminals are gonna become more and more obvious too.

Kendrick is the only one who could end Drake's career if he wanted to simply because of what they both represent. Kendrick being here makes it hard for Drake to coexist as the only one competing with the GOATs. Kendrick can even call him the false ? and you KNOW it's coming....

Kendrick BEEN calling that light skin r n b ? false for a minute
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    think Kendrick will eventually leave music once he's fully found his spiritual path?
  • ChiBulls87
    ChiBulls87 Members Posts: 100 ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    After repeated listens FEEL. still my favorite track on here. Kendrick just so far ahead of his peers imo

Just waiting for Krit, Nas & The Roots to release something.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got used to playing the album in reverse order after reading a comment in here, it does have a good flow from song to song, DUCKWORTH is maybe the best song, ? does sound like maad city, and i still ? with YAH.

NMAD?
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Dope video

Cheadle don't get enough credit as an actor but I wasn't expecting this outta him

Edit: them Hasidic Jewish braids gotta go

I'm a Israelite, don't call me Black no mo,
    That word is only a color, it ain't facts no mo

Lmao syke
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited April 2017
    Options

Actually Eminem outsold Drake's NWTS with his MMLP2 album but in the last 4 years you're right Kendrick Lamar is the first of his peer group to actually outsell Drake. This means Drake is no longer on a tier of his own. And I said this YEARS ago when Kendrick came at Drake during the BET Cypher and Drake complained - eventually Kendrick and Cole gonna get to a point where he won't be able to ignore them. And the subliminals are gonna become more and more obvious too.

Kendrick is the only one who could end Drake's career if he wanted to simply because of what they both represent. Kendrick being here makes it hard for Drake to coexist as the only one competing with the GOATs. Kendrick can even call him the false ? and you KNOW it's coming....

Subliminally but now people are going to pay closer attention and Kendrick is going to get more and more blatant with it. I swear it almost feels inevitable that sooner or later a Drake vs Kendrick Lamar beef will happen.

It's never going to happen unless captain beige pushes the button

Only way that's happening is if he lets the soul of big L posses his body
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Visiting from LURKLAND, Ill Community to see if this album is getting the high praises it deserves
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely my second favorite kendrick album,? been on repeat since it drop.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

Subliminally but now people are going to pay closer attention and Kendrick is going to get more and more blatant with it. I swear it almost feels inevitable that sooner or later a Drake vs Kendrick Lamar beef will happen.

I disagree for rap supremacy nooo way in hell Kendrick is willingly going to share a tier with anyone. I wouldn't. If he's sending the shots it means he wants to provoke the fight.

He's provoking a fight he will never get and get just jump Because he's going to look stupid this we have the rap version of the cold war
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I disagree for rap supremacy nooo way in hell Kendrick is willingly going to share a tier with anyone. I wouldn't. If he's sending the shots it means he wants to provoke the fight.

I'm willing to bet Drake don't care bout rap supremacy no more.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    #jpp wrote: »

I'm willing to bet Drake don't care bout rap supremacy no more.

Especially considering he flat out came out and said he's not a rapper.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Lamar DNA video
    https://youtu.be/NLZRYQMLDW4

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma say it

DAMN > GKMC > TPAB
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Hahahahahaha. This ? got flagged though for stating his opinion

People are weird
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since its in the vid how ? don't ? with Hood Politics off TPAB?

That's one of the best joints on there.

Thats the only song I ? with for real on that album.. I used to bump that on repeat..