Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison cell.

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yall just willing to believe that he off'd himself. But got all kinda theory's for Sandra Bland...yall mad selective

I this ? compared Sandra bland to a Hitman effortlessly smfh ? got to be ? kidding me

Let me walk u through this...if...if you believe he is guilty for what he was tried for...dude..shot his friend in the face and tossed the spliff he was smoking at the body.

Dude...while in the midst of a football season, got mad at someone for bumping into him in the club..pulled up along side em and pumped dem fulla holes..

And he supposedly killed his best friend cause he thought homie would snitch on the previous time he bodied someone..

Then...then he beats the trial which was symbolic of anything cause he already in the bing for life...all while smiling in court and having an aura of arrogance...

The moments after beaten that trial is when his conscious kicked in cause he seen his daughter at court?...

gw183h2auac2.jpg

That ? is a psychopath no capable of remorse, you know the type of remorse and self pity it takes to body yaself?...he is not in anyway able to achieve that...based off the string of events in which locked up for in the first place...

As fishy as that ? is...yall willing to believe he just bodied himself?

But yet, a chick that yall only read good things about so y'all believe she was square wit herself personally..so yall willingly believe she had no reason to contemplate or commit suicide?

Did Robin Williams strike yall as someone who would commit suicide?

Now I'm not saying I know what happen or didn't happen wit her. I'm saying I'm looking at what I'm looking at...one seems improbable and one seems impossible. But y'all believe the latter more than the former
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rae carruth took his time on the chin
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad story and I'm not just speakin of him hangin himself.

Young kid makes it in to the NFL
    Plays in the Super Bowl
    Makes millions
    Starts a fam
    Blows it always over nonsense

The illest thing about that is how often that pattern repeats itself even though there are countless examples of it.

It's literally like ? a ? that u know gave AIDS to almost everyone she had sex with and still ? her raw and trying ur luck.

wtf042.gif

No. It's literally nothing like that.

It's not literally like doing something that you seen and know the negative and very possible consequences for you already if you choose to go the same route?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Rae carruth took his time on the chin

Big difference is Rae Carruth had a date, only the lord knew Hernandez date
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Door was barricaded w items from within his cell, there's no other way out, how then? Ppl gotta stop. Yeah, he wouldn't commit suicide under regular circumstances but he's facing life and is apparently looking out for his family by doing this.

I don't see what's so unbelievable. If I'm going to jail for life, please believe I'm gonna be like "Adios"

I'd be on a permanent hunger strike.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude was killed...
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    He kill3d himself so his wife n kid get life insurance $$$$

LEGEND

You can't get that ? if you commit suicide
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Door was barricaded w items from within his cell, there's no other way out, how then? Ppl gotta stop. Yeah, he wouldn't commit suicide under regular circumstances but he's facing life and is apparently looking out for his family by doing this.

I don't see what's so unbelievable. If I'm going to jail for life, please believe I'm gonna be like "Adios"

You leaving ? out that makes people question it.

Hernandez got that life sentence 1-2 years ago.

Then he just beat a double murder case. Which leads into his other case because the state basically said his motive for killing Odin Lloyd was because he thought Lloyd was going to tell on him about the double murder case he just beat.

Also I believe Hernandez was supposed to get an appeal on the murder he was convicted of. Although he faced a huge uphill battle in his appeal. Hernandez just got acquitted on the trial which was supposed to be his motive for the trial he was convicted of.

So if you look at the ? in total I don't see why folks can't see why some would question the at the very least the TIMING of Hernandez killing himself.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

LEGEND

If you ? yourself the beneficiaries don't receive the insurance money

not true....

it depends on the policy
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

LEGEND

What type of policy will let you ? yourself for cash? That's a dog ass insurance company

the same type that will pay you if you had cancer before buying the policy
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    that depends on the policy. most life insurance policies will pay out for suicide after 2 years.

But even then, they rarely pay. The cop's family who killed him so in Illinois because he was under investigation tried it recently and got nothing. The suicide itself won't invalidate the policy. It's the idea that, if you commit suicide, that you probably PLANNED to commit suicide all along and you obtained the policy in bad faith. And that's not easy to win against an insurance company.

do you read all the fine print in your policy if you have one?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    he threw away a life most of us can only dream of for gang ? . why????? i'll never understand it. he had money and fame why would he get involved with that lifestyle?

same ? i was saying earlier
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    What a waste of talent.

Smh.

https://youtu.be/dpP39q31N3o
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    that depends on the policy. most life insurance policies will pay out for suicide after 2 years.

But even then, they rarely pay. The cop's family who killed him so in Illinois because he was under investigation tried it recently and got nothing. The suicide itself won't invalidate the policy. It's the idea that, if you commit suicide, that you probably PLANNED to commit suicide all along and you obtained the policy in bad faith. And that's not easy to win against an insurance company.

Those policies are full disclosure. So if you knowingly omit being ill when you take one out, good luck to you.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

You leaving ? out that makes people question it.

Hernandez got that life sentence 1-2 years ago.

Then he just beat a double murder case. Which leads into his other case because the state basically said his motive for killing Odin Lloyd was because he thought Lloyd was going to tell on him about the double murder case he just beat.

Also I believe Hernandez was supposed to get an appeal on the murder he was convicted of. Although he faced a huge uphill battle in his appeal. Hernandez just got acquitted on the trial which was supposed to be his motive for the trial he was convicted of.

So if you look at the ? in total I don't see why folks can't see why some would question the at the very least the TIMING of Hernandez killing himself.

I didn't say there is no reason to question it. I said it's not unbelievable that he would ? himself.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? got that d'angelo barksdale treatment
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2017
    Options

Those policies are full disclosure. So if you knowingly omit being ill when you take one out, good luck to you.

not sure what policy you have....but when i took out multiple policies....they check your medical history and take samples of your blood.

there is nothing to hide.

if you going thru your job...then i guess i understand
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    dude was killed...

Lol. He wasn't getting out. No need to go through the trouble of hanging him when you could just poke him up.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »
    I'm no suicide expert, but if did commit that. Why didn't he leave a note for his family? At least they would have some sort of closure. Especially if he was doing this for them.

Sounds fishy.

Committing suicide for them?

How that work?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    HernandezDice.gif

Why are ? giving this goats? ? killed 3 people...

Because its swagged out B
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    King_Me wrote: »
    I'm no suicide expert, but if did commit that. Why didn't he leave a note for his family? At least they would have some sort of closure. Especially if he was doing this for them.

Sounds fishy.

Committing suicide for them?

How that work?

? in the thread are saying he did it so that his fam would get that insurance payout.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he hanged himself or he hung himself?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he hanged himself or he hung himself?

You a fool