Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison cell.

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    King_Me wrote: »
    I'm no suicide expert, but if did commit that. Why didn't he leave a note for his family? At least they would have some sort of closure. Especially if he was doing this for them.

Sounds fishy.

Committing suicide for them?

How that work?

? in the thread are saying he did it so that his fam would get that insurance payout.

They dont know how insurance works
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? surprised me, honestly. Dude struck me as the type who got off on power. Usually, when ? like that get hit with the LWOP, they just do what they can to hustle up that kind of power on the inside and then are content with that until they either die of old age or they get jooked by some young ? tryna do the same thing.

Them ? don't usually off themselves. Real coward, sucka ? here. Ah well.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they also saying he smoked synthetic weed.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This kid grew up in a decent household and started all that gang ? after he was on his way ? sickening what having so called street cred could do to someone even after they're on top of the world

maybe he felt he didnt fit in because of his decent household so he needed to overcompensate to be accepted by the other footballers who came from lesser households.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall just willing to believe that he off'd himself. But got all kinda theory's for Sandra Bland...yall mad selective

I this ? compared Sandra bland to a Hitman effortlessly smfh ? got to be ? kidding me

Let me walk u through this...if...if you believe he is guilty for what he was tried for...dude..shot his friend in the face and tossed the spliff he was smoking at the body.

Dude...while in the midst of a football season, got mad at someone for bumping into him in the club..pulled up along side em and pumped dem fulla holes..

And he supposedly killed his best friend cause he thought homie would snitch on the previous time he bodied someone..

Then...then he beats the trial which was symbolic of anything cause he already in the bing for life...all while smiling in court and having an aura of arrogance...

The moments after beaten that trial is when his conscious kicked in cause he seen his daughter at court?...

gw183h2auac2.jpg

That ? is a psychopath no capable of remorse, you know the type of remorse and self pity it takes to body yaself?...he is not in anyway able to achieve that...based off the string of events in which locked up for in the first place...

As fishy as that ? is...yall willing to believe he just bodied himself?

But yet, a chick that yall only read good things about so y'all believe she was square wit herself personally..so yall willingly believe she had no reason to contemplate or commit suicide?

Did Robin Williams strike yall as someone who would commit suicide?

Now I'm not saying I know what happen or didn't happen wit her. I'm saying I'm looking at what I'm looking at...one seems improbable and one seems impossible. But y'all believe the latter more than the former

?
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This kid grew up in a decent household and started all that gang ? after he was on his way ? sickening what having so called street cred could do to someone even after they're on top of the world

This is why I give no ? . I grew up with my folks only knowing the ? they know and found better ways to get up out my situation and he went driving on reverse. He knew he cant finesse his way up and survive so he did what he did
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    saw first take and molly knew his brother hes a teacher grew up same way but didnt take that route
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

All accounts have said he started going left after his dad died. His brother said after that is when he really started getting into trouble and hanging around people their dad kept them away from because their dad was heavy in the streets before they were born
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall just willing to believe that he off'd himself. But got all kinda theory's for Sandra Bland...yall mad selective

I this ? compared Sandra bland to a Hitman effortlessly smfh ? got to be ? kidding me

Let me walk u through this...if...if you believe he is guilty for what he was tried for...dude..shot his friend in the face and tossed the spliff he was smoking at the body.

Dude...while in the midst of a football season, got mad at someone for bumping into him in the club..pulled up along side em and pumped dem fulla holes..

And he supposedly killed his best friend cause he thought homie would snitch on the previous time he bodied someone..

Then...then he beats the trial which was symbolic of anything cause he already in the bing for life...all while smiling in court and having an aura of arrogance...

The moments after beaten that trial is when his conscious kicked in cause he seen his daughter at court?...

gw183h2auac2.jpg

That ? is a psychopath no capable of remorse, you know the type of remorse and self pity it takes to body yaself?...he is not in anyway able to achieve that...based off the string of events in which locked up for in the first place...

As fishy as that ? is...yall willing to believe he just bodied himself?

But yet, a chick that yall only read good things about so y'all believe she was square wit herself personally..so yall willingly believe she had no reason to contemplate or commit suicide?

Did Robin Williams strike yall as someone who would commit suicide?

Now I'm not saying I know what happen or didn't happen wit her. I'm saying I'm looking at what I'm looking at...one seems improbable and one seems impossible. But y'all believe the latter more than the former

?

So...pay lawyers millions to defend u from a double homicide. But those lawyers can't advise you in a way to have money put aside for u wife and child that can't be touched in a civil case?

So the lawyers advise u the only way to prevent it is to body yaself..then have said lawyers say that they don't believe it was a suicide

yi9mpcoewwv4.jpg

Or...or, this is a master plan solely from a man who tossed a DNA laced spiff at the man he shot in the face and left to die above ground in the woods..

Yeah u got it figured out buddy
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So his wife gets everything instead of the state

Still a bad move if he really offed himself...how big of towel does this ? need, 1 wont support him hanging himself
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Makes no sense, he beat a double hommicide and offs himself. Not buying it at all, they had the green light on him from the start and waited till they got the opportunity
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This really is a prime example of the old saying you can take the kid out the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out the kid.

He was a thug from day 1
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? surprised me, honestly. Dude struck me as the type who got off on power. Usually, when ? like that get hit with the LWOP, they just do what they can to hustle up that kind of power on the inside and then are content with that until they either die of old age or they get jooked by some young ? tryna do the same thing.

Them ? don't usually off themselves. Real coward, sucka ? here. Ah well.

This. News before made it sound like he was adjusting to prison gang life.

It had to be that theory about killing Odin Lloyd to dead the double homicide case. Instead cops was searching his crib the day after. Ether.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    Makes no sense, he beat a double hommicide and offs himself. Not buying it at all, they had the green light on him from the start and waited till they got the opportunity

it does actually i mean he probably was gonna do it no matter if he was found guilty he just wanted to hear the verdict then realize of life without parole set in and he committed that he was in general pop the whole time so if he had a green light they wouldn't have waited this long
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does one become a suicide expert?
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol.....Sarcasm sheesh guys. Yall know when people say. "I'm no expert but....." You know what nevermind...