Give a rapper you dislike a chance

Options
5th Letter
5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
For the sake of the thread. If you had to post 1 song to sway the opinion of someone that is not feeling an artist you like what would it be?

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never knew a place where people like all the same newly discovered artist

in real life i never knew 2 people to like the same artist

some like Ice Cube,Scarface,Tupac,UGK, I use to like Master P,some like 3-6 Mafia
    I know people that like LL Cool J and Pitbull but never known everyone to all like the same ?
    some like Dj Screw/ Screwed Up Clique and screwtapes. I liked SPC related artist along with some other folks i knowb but nobody every liked everything.

It seems fishy that they like all the same rappers here.

I wouldn't put it past that some are on payola are connected directly to the industry liking the ? that's related to the artist they are associated with. or reflect the views of the internet rap website industry.
    Anything to do with promotion,Dj's for radio stations,industry personalities
    the people that eat off of talking about the industry
    This is a major industry,you got fashion,colognes,beverages the whole 9 yards
    so money is on the line

certain kats seem like industry insiders they always know all the new ? before anyone knows it exists
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »

some like Ice Cube,Scarface,Tupac,UGK, I use to like Master P,some like 3-6 Mafia
    I know people that like LL Cool J and Pitbull but never known everyone to all like the same ?
    some like Dj Screw/ Screwed Up Clique and screwtapes. I liked SPC related artist along with some other folks i knowb but nobody every liked everything.

I wouldn't put it past that some are on payola are connected directly to the industry liking the ? that's related to the artist they are associated with. or reflect the views of the internet rap website industry.
    so money is on the line

certain kats seem like industry insiders they always know all the new ? before anyone knows it exists

If you wanted to make me a fan of KB post in your opinion his best song.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cannot do just1 because you have to appeal to the pathos if the person you are appealing to but maye for differnet types of kats I could grab one for them... AIight for Emotional Eminem Fans I would give them a healthy alternative to wanting to put your ex in your trunk with a joint like this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1f4R3owxkI Passionate Pac Fans I would hit them with a joint from that same mindstate like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOURZ-yx4E in general though most folks I know gave Homie his due once he dropped this ? ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tub7EoRBwO0
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Girls Love The Way He Spins - Grandmaster Flash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXIzahaSSHA
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    I aint making no deliveries .... gotta come and get it

hurry up Im bout to leave
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    The way I see it Texas is way better at rapping but them florida,alabama,missipi boys all them gritty south areas rather listen to they own ?

everywhere else get more luv

That's why Texas gotta stay united but they don't
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all need to ? with Kodak
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Post his best song.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread can work, just like the album thread
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I gave his whole album a spin to see what ppl was talkin about.

Nothing i needa save to my playlist but he gots an ear to make catchy songs but his lyrics are trash.

He is way better than Dolph tho
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I gave his whole album a spin to see what ppl was talkin about.

Nothing i needa save to my playlist but he gots an ear to make catchy songs but his lyrics are trash.

He is way better than Dolph tho
    That ain't saying much though.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ain't better than Dolph yall sick
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u ever have a disagreement about an artist or an album....its a good idea to go back and re listen to the opposite side of your argument
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »

so money is on the line

You do kno this blog been out 4 over 10 years so a lot of the posters are older witch means they prolly like tha same old stuff… jus sayin but yea I get wat you sayin I never met a real canibus fan in my life but here he has about 100
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.