Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison cell.

Options

Comments

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SolemnSauce

After the reveal of the ? lovers and suicide notes, you still feeling strongly?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not even say this aint a conspiracy but im suprised why anyone cares, its aaron hernandez, who cares? Legit suprised this thread did numbers.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Im not even say this aint a conspiracy but im suprised why anyone cares, its aaron hernandez, who cares? Legit suprised this thread did numbers.

? he was a multi-millionaire it's going to be news smh
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Only one of the biggest stories in NFL history
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im reading through all this like really?? ? this dude. Sucks for his daughter but ? this killer.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh. Aight. I see yall point
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    @SolemnSauce

? , I stop caring about this days ago
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Yall just willing to believe that he off'd himself. But got all kinda theory's for Sandra Bland...yall mad selective

I this ? compared Sandra bland to a Hitman effortlessly smfh ? got to be ? kidding me

Let me walk u through this...if...if you believe he is guilty for what he was tried for...dude..shot his friend in the face and tossed the spliff he was smoking at the body.

Dude...while in the midst of a football season, got mad at someone for bumping into him in the club..pulled up along side em and pumped dem fulla holes..

And he supposedly killed his best friend cause he thought homie would snitch on the previous time he bodied someone..

Then...then he beats the trial which was symbolic of anything cause he already in the bing for life...all while smiling in court and having an aura of arrogance...

The moments after beaten that trial is when his conscious kicked in cause he seen his daughter at court?...

gw183h2auac2.jpg

That ? is a psychopath no capable of remorse, you know the type of remorse and self pity it takes to body yaself?...he is not in anyway able to achieve that...based off the string of events in which locked up for in the first place...

As fishy as that ? is...yall willing to believe he just bodied himself?

But yet, a chick that yall only read good things about so y'all believe she was square wit herself personally..so yall willingly believe she had no reason to contemplate or commit suicide?

Did Robin Williams strike yall as someone who would commit suicide?

Now I'm not saying I know what happen or didn't happen wit her. I'm saying I'm looking at what I'm looking at...one seems improbable and one seems impossible. But y'all believe the latter more than the former

Guilt is a healthy emotion and a mature emotion. Guilt presents as a fear of losing love and connections that you've developed. He wasn't capable of that.

However, he was capable of shame. Shame presents as a need to control and fear of being exposed. It implies regression in otherwise healthy people, but for Hernandez it could be perceived as a crises in development. He had a child's ego, so he was only capable of shame.

Where suicidality is concerned you are more likely to die of shame than guilt.

Also, being an anti-social personality does not preclude one from killing oneself. How many times have you seen "shooter kills five people then turns gun on himself?"

It's possible that he didn't ? himself, but the supposition that bad people don't ? themselves doesn't really hold weight. Suicide is tragic, but for someone like Hernandez it can also be seen as sadistic. It's one last ? you and attempt at control with the parallel purpose of being seen as a martyr and feeding his daughter. A feeling of guilt probably would have kept him alive.

edit: Robin Williams had significant brain abnormalities. He had Lewy Body Dimentia. Hernandez might have had bad biology too. He played football his whole life, CTE should probably be considered. But until we know that, we can only deal with the information we have.

The last part about using suicide as a way to control the final narrative on being seen as some martyr for his daughter is spot on because soon as his death was announced I've seen a bunch of people spreading some meme about how he filed an appeal and killed himself so his daughter could get the money owed on his contract from the Pats...they're feeding right into it
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SolemnSauce

What?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They throwing the ? ? out there to salt the fact he actually tried to die on some martyr ? .

? him tho. Worst kind of person.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He likes man butt-Fleece Johnson
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Aaron Hernandez smeared "illuminati" with a all seeing eye on the wall in blood? Yet some of you relate the illuminati's existence to envious black ppl mad at Jayz & Beyonce's success. Aaron Hernandez clearly believed in this ? 100%
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reboot ?

LOL ? 40 too smh
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I still think he's a white troll. He used to ? on black folks & Chiraq when he 1st signed up. Ppl called him out & he turned pro black overnight. He still slips in slick ? too.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    It's possible he could have eventually transferred to another state and got parole after 10 years and good behavior.

Ya'll no-signed this, but Rae "more popular w/ white people than Kaepernick" Carruth getting released next year....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inside… he was owed 5mill
    Put errythin in his daughters name so they couldn't take it
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Toxicology reports states no K2 or any illegal drugs found in his system

3kacf0g4bmb7.png
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Toxicology reports states no K2 or any illegal drugs found in his system

3kacf0g4bmb7.png

Does K2 stay in your system long? I thought the reason people smoked it was so they can have clean ?
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K2 is like synthetic weed I'm sure it might not stay in your system longer than weed but mist chemicals stay in your system at least a week or 2 until your body dulutes it
  • SolemnSauce
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yeah I'm sorry but dead people have no metabolism
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that you say that I realized that was a stupid question
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall just willing to believe that he off'd himself. But got all kinda theory's for Sandra Bland...yall mad selective

I this ? compared Sandra bland to a Hitman effortlessly smfh ? got to be ? kidding me

Let me walk u through this...if...if you believe he is guilty for what he was tried for...dude..shot his friend in the face and tossed the spliff he was smoking at the body.

Dude...while in the midst of a football season, got mad at someone for bumping into him in the club..pulled up along side em and pumped dem fulla holes..

And he supposedly killed his best friend cause he thought homie would snitch on the previous time he bodied someone..

Then...then he beats the trial which was symbolic of anything cause he already in the bing for life...all while smiling in court and having an aura of arrogance...

The moments after beaten that trial is when his conscious kicked in cause he seen his daughter at court?...

gw183h2auac2.jpg

That ? is a psychopath no capable of remorse, you know the type of remorse and self pity it takes to body yaself?...he is not in anyway able to achieve that...based off the string of events in which locked up for in the first place...

As fishy as that ? is...yall willing to believe he just bodied himself?

But yet, a chick that yall only read good things about so y'all believe she was square wit herself personally..so yall willingly believe she had no reason to contemplate or commit suicide?

Did Robin Williams strike yall as someone who would commit suicide?

Now I'm not saying I know what happen or didn't happen wit her. I'm saying I'm looking at what I'm looking at...one seems improbable and one seems impossible. But y'all believe the latter more than the former

?

So...pay lawyers millions to defend u from a double homicide. But those lawyers can't advise you in a way to have money put aside for u wife and child that can't be touched in a civil case?

So the lawyers advise u the only way to prevent it is to body yaself..then have said lawyers say that they don't believe it was a suicide

yi9mpcoewwv4.jpg

Or...or, this is a master plan solely from a man who tossed a DNA laced spiff at the man he shot in the face and left to die above ground in the woods..

Yeah u got it figured out buddy

You from london ? why skepta in your sig?