Lil Yatchy Album Cover *WARNING*

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol that ? beta said I ain't arguing with you ? over yachty

I have no investment whatsoever and I already made my point pages ago. Go back and forth over Yachty though? lol nah yall can have that
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

I have no investment whatsoever and I already made my point pages ago. Go back and forth over Yachty though? lol nah yall can have that

U ? up talking that mature ? lmao
    Muhfuckers got in yo ass nh for that
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

U ? up talking that mature ? lmao
    Muhfuckers got in yo ass nh for that

I forgot where I was lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Gave u another feelings for reacting off of reactions.

Keep clicking on them like you Kat ? let's your feminine side out
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard a single line this lil ? ever spit. I look for forward to carrying on this streak.

Anybody over 11 arguing in a Lil Yachty thread on a internet messageboard, lost at life.

How you know he ain't dope though if you ain't heard him?

• pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    pachá12 wrote: »
    I don't care for his music, but at least he tried on the cover. Can't say the same for Kendrick.

? , I don't give a flying 747 ? if Kendrick put out Damn and went Food and Liquor 2 with the album art. At least the product itself delivered. This troglodyte put out a ? cover that's going to house ? music.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but at the end of the day, it's still a muthafuckin pig.

And I'm sure there's a reason for Kendrick's album art. Just because you don't know what that reason is doesn't negate that fact.

It means that much to you, huh? If you want do make it that deep of an issue, that's on you. I didn't say that I thought the music would be good or that I liked Boat. Truth is, this cover is more interesting even though Kendrick may be more quality misic (DAMN is a disappointing album, IMO). I'm an older cat who won't be a ol hatin ass ? like you sound like just because these new ? are different. It's 2017, you should be use to this by now, ? !
  • pachá12
    Options
    I don't get it ^^^
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it ^^^

That's because you like Lorde
  • pachá12
    Options
    I don't get it ^^^

That's because you like Lorde

Well her new music sounds like she's ? now, I see no problem...
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hate and wonder why the new generation doesn't respect old ?
    The new generation dont derserve no respect
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-B8fp3Dc3Vc
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    That black girl with the vitiligo patches is sexy AF if she legal

The first second explains it all

https://youtu.be/Mu8OnZaHsE8
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care for his music, but at least he tried on the cover. Can't say the same for Kendrick.

? , I don't give a flying 747 ? if Kendrick put out Damn and went Food and Liquor 2 with the album art. At least the product itself delivered. This troglodyte put out a ? cover that's going to house ? music.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but at the end of the day, it's still a muthafuckin pig.

And I'm sure there's a reason for Kendrick's album art. Just because you don't know what that reason is doesn't negate that fact.

It means that much to you, huh? If you want do make it that deep of an issue, that's on you. I didn't say that I thought the music would be good or that I liked Boat. Truth is, this cover is more interesting even though Kendrick may be more quality misic (DAMN is a disappointing album, IMO). I'm an older cat who won't be a ol hatin ass ? like you sound like just because these new ? are different. It's 2017, you should be use to this by now, ? !

Kendrick is by far the better artist not "may" stop the ? ? and who the ? cares if the quality of the cover is interesting is not a movie poster or a ? book it's music

? dead picking up album by their album cover art that ? is mad remedial
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard a single line this lil ? ever spit. I look for forward to carrying on this streak.

Anybody over 11 arguing in a Lil Yachty thread on a internet messageboard, lost at life.

How you know he ain't dope though if you ain't heard him?

He not doe
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing i ever heard from him was the Super Bowl commercial he did with that Carley Rae Jepsen and they butchered Rob Base's "It Takes 2"

I remember he had a bar that went

"No im not the most lyrical dude known,
    But im known to keep the party goin"
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaking my head in disgust..
  • pachá12
    Options

Kendrick is by far the better artist not "may" stop the ? ? and who the ? cares if the quality of the cover is interesting is not a movie poster or a ? book it's music

? dead picking up album by their album cover art that ? is mad remedial

The topic was the cover. I made a comment on the cover. You're being dramatic.
  • freethewave
    Options
    Li Yachty and 21 Savage are dope
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tenor.gif
  • freethewave
    Options

tenor.gif

Lol racist
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tenor.gif

Lol racist

Prejudice...

Corrected for emphasis.

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just seen this was droppin tonight on iTunes

Hasnt even dropped yet & already has 421 reviews with a 2.5 star rating :lol:
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? went on Everyday Struggle and said it's about "outcasts" of society or something.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So did anyone actually even listen to this?