4 years of marriage and now getting a divorce.

Options

Comments

• Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reconcile
    Reconcile
    Reconcile

You still have a chance my friend! But once the ship sails, it's gone forever! There is still hope! Don't give up and live a life of regret!

Reconcile
    Reconcile
    Reconcile

Thank you Tony Robbins
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • TheNightKing
    edited April 2017
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Women don't withhold intimacy for no reason. The reason might be ? , but it's not for nothing. That's where accountability comes into play.

You can't use accountability after skipping over accountability in the first part of your thought....

On one hand the female doesn't have to hve accountability for not communicating her issue and fixing it instead of throwing gas on a fire by with holding intimacy....but the male has to have accountability for his actions that he has no idea will make her upset....it's like your saying because she is a female she doesn't have to take responsibility...

But let's play y'alls sick mind game....forget shorty for a second, I as a man should take accountability for something at this point.....I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TAKING ACCOUNTABILITY FOR BECAUSE SHE HASNT COMMUNICATED WHAT THE ISSUE IS....

Is this ? supposed to crawl to her and beg her to tell him what he did that made her upset??? Really ? ??? If that's what it takes for a marriage.....count me out....my patience has worn to thin for simple ? like that....I couldn't imagine being knee deep into my psychological career to be dealing with women who can't communicate if not at the point of contention...at least after she thought about it and cooled down....

I'm speaking simply from a cause and effect perspective. He did some ? and her reaction was to withhold intimacy. He's accountable for causing it.

If he truly doesn't know what he did to cause it and he asks her, then it's on her and she's accountable for continuing the issue since she's not communicating.

I don't absolve anyone from accountability.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know the whole story but if y'all are verbally abusing each other in front of the child then its probably better to part ways; that's if yall can't patch the differences up. Don't rob your child out of her happiness because the parents can't get along. I seen this episode on a numerous occasions that the child will pick a side & grow up to envy one of or both of her parents
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Sad situation. The wife doesn't want the divorce. Her reactions after being served says it all. This marriage still can be saved but it sounds like the t/s is not interested. The blind side divorce move was uncalled for. He should have been upfront with it.

I dont know... sometimes women think they can with hold sex and argue all the time but the woman side of they brain has them thinking the man good and aint going no where... She know damn well she aint gave homie none... She accountable a well and the surprise divorce papers may make her wanna work towards ssaving her marriage instead of going thru the motions.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women don't withhold intimacy for no reason. The reason might be ? , but it's not for nothing. That's where accountability comes into play.

You can't use accountability after skipping over accountability in the first part of your thought....

On one hand the female doesn't have to hve accountability for not communicating her issue and fixing it instead of throwing gas on a fire by with holding intimacy....but the male has to have accountability for his actions that he has no idea will make her upset....it's like your saying because she is a female she doesn't have to take responsibility...

But let's play y'alls sick mind game....forget shorty for a second, I as a man should take accountability for something at this point.....I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TAKING ACCOUNTABILITY FOR BECAUSE SHE HASNT COMMUNICATED WHAT THE ISSUE IS....

Is this ? supposed to crawl to her and beg her to tell him what he did that made her upset??? Really ? ??? If that's what it takes for a marriage.....count me out....my patience has worn to thin for simple ? like that....I couldn't imagine being knee deep into my psychological career to be dealing with women who can't communicate if not at the point of contention...at least after she thought about it and cooled down....

I'm speaking simply from a cause and effect perspective. He did some ? and her reaction was to withhold intimacy. He's accountable for causing it.

If he truly doesn't know what he did to cause it and he asks her, then it's on her and she's accountable for continuing the issue since she's not communicating.

naw B.... u making an assumption he did something to start the whole cause and effect thing ur arguing... We dont know who caused what. She coulda did something first , then he reacted, now she mad withholding sex... we dont know who started what but we do know that its2 grown adults in that marriage and accountability is a 2 way street not just on the man because his wife mad.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We def are missing the other 2 sides of the story(hers and the un-persuaded truth)
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I wish I could hear her side of the story. But anyway y'all should get counseling and if that don't work then end it.

I just wish dude would come back in the thread and answer our questions.
  • deadeye
    edited April 2017
    Options
    And all the I love you's stopped between me and her. It has been so bad that I almost thought about cheating on her numerous of times because we haven't had sex with each other since November of 2016. And we use to have a lot of sex but it suddenly stopped.

Just re-read the O/P.

We're all assuming that she's withholding sex, but dude never actually said that.

All he said was that it suddenly stopped.........and that they haven't had sex with each other.

So, it could be a mutual.

But yeah, it's all speculation until/unless dude comes back and explains what's going on in more detail.
  • TheNightKing
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

naw B.... u making an assumption he did something to start the whole cause and effect thing ur arguing... We dont know who caused what. She coulda did something first , then he reacted, now she mad withholding sex... we dont know who started what but we do know that its2 grown adults in that marriage and accountability is a 2 way street not just on the man because his wife mad.

We all making assumptions, lol. From his own admission he leaving the house to chill with his boys and female friends, contemplating cheating. I don't believe he just started that all of a sudden. That's all I have to go on. He ain't say she did anything.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    dude dropped that story and dipped......

I ain't even read the ? yet but from that alone, homie going thru it!
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well he said shorty stopped the intimacy and to cope with being frustrated he would leave the house to chill with homies and then home girls

Now he may have initially done something legitimately wrong but shorty has to come out and speak up....

Now I may be reaching but imagine growing up and being told not to speak out , or every time you complain people tell you, you are ? , wouldn't that make you hesitant to speak out to avoid the ridicule, and if it doesn't make you hesitant to speak out, it actually makes you not speak out at all which could be why they internalize it and act out on it

Just like men we don't show our emotions because we were taught and ridiculed to not show em, now as adults we all here women saying they wish we would be more in touch with our emotions...it could be the same kinda deal where being raised to not speak out as s women would make you internalize it and act out...

I know when I'm mad, instead of talking, I go for a walk, or left weights, or smoke some bud, and I ain't gon lie my patience with women get short when I get mad, I usually don't articulate why I am mad
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably been together so long they felt entitled to each other

Once she stopped giving it up he stopped working for it and ? just went downhill...i be she wanted some intimacy or romance, bruh never mentioned that just sex

When fires get low u dont go build a whole new fire, u feed that ? till its blazing again
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This could've been classic.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This could've been classic.

it could of but homie dont want to insert the missing pieces. his ? was probably ? another ? and like someone else said she was probably irate because he beat her to the punch.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you throw a marriage away in 6 months?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Got a plan for you TS. It involves heroin, narcan, access to her cell phone, $5000, and a few days off from work.

Also, once you get started there'll be no turning back.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Im trollio and im here to ? yo ex wife

Long ? style

I got second but I'll wash that ? out first though
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you throw a marriage away in 6 months?

So u automatically assume she is completely innocent
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I feel like the biggest problem you have is communication, I mean you wrote a big wall of text but didn't say ? . In the last six months did you or her gain/lose weight, lose your job, was she making the decisions in the relationship,( women want to be lead, don't believe the feminist BS) is she a feminist..........

Not sure if you made the thread to vent or seek advice but there's something that happened to cause a drastic change in the last six months, that you ain't saying.

@AK.aPHillYisILL
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No sex since November and u think she aint getting it in while u over there holdin out lmao