The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mall had Carolina blues last night....also had the braves which to me are probably the best Jordan's dropped this year...cant bring myself to spend $175 on shoes when there is always steals
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    they dropped the blue 12s too. I have the 9s and 12s. but I want to see if I can get my hands on the Pure Money 4s coming out

Nice looking shoe but I just can't buy all-white sneakers because I actually want to wear em without having to worry 'bout getting them ? , it's one of the main reasons I bought the all-black 9's that came out like a year ago.

Same.. Im not buying them to wear. Strictly to sell.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    My mall had Carolina blues last night....also had the braves which to me are probably the best Jordan's dropped this year...cant bring myself to spend $175 on shoes when there is always steals

Those 11s will be $100 soon. Just wait I have a feeling they're going to sit for a while.

Low top 11's 12's 13's are a no no
  • bck145
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

Those 11s will be $100 soon. Just wait I have a feeling they're going to sit for a while.

Low top 11's 12's 13's are a no no

I know...and I prefer the lows....i won't even look at 12 and 13 highs
  • _Menace_
    Options
    tripping... 12 Highs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Low 12s
  • bck145
    Options
    tripping... 12 Highs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Low 12s

Shrugs...ill never wear 12 highs...dont like them..not a fan of 13's either but the right color maybe
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ill never wear low cut J's
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    My first pair of iD's. Only did it for the colorway, wish I could've flipped the colors but they will only let u get black soles on the Huaraches.

0mphcebc9olt.jpg

k6k5zftc0dnu.jpg
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot more dope in person
    gfojfra3c1s2.jpg
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gfojfra3c1s2.jpg

Proud to say I rocked an original pair of these in the original black/white color scheme back in the day. I always thought they were Scottie Pippen's but apparently they weren't actually his "signature shoe". Had the Pippen 1's in the original black/white/red color scheme aswell.
  • all original
    Options
    I still have my original olympic uptempos from 96. Yep that is correct! They are just attached to him because he wore them but they are not a part of his Pippen signature line
    flyjqcs0odva.jpg
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    gfojfra3c1s2.jpg

Proud to say I rocked an original pair of these in the original black/white color scheme back in the day.

Same I hard them when I was a kid, I beat the hell outta them (obviously dont have them still)... I got the ones from a couple years back though...
  • Rampage12
    Options
    I still have my original olympic uptempos from 96. Yep that is correct! They are just attached to him because he wore them but they are not a part of his Pippen signature line
    flyjqcs0odva.jpg

That's crazy they're still in such great shape!!! That Nike box brings back crazy memories lol. I wish I could have all the sneakers I had as a youngster in my size today, off the top I had:

Uptempos (Original color scheme)
    Penny II's (Original color scheme)
    Penny III's (All gray)
    Iverson Answer I (black, white, gold)
    Iverson Answer IV (black, white, silver, red)
    Pippen I's (Original color scheme)
    Deion Sanders Air Diamond Turf II (blue, white)
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill never wear low cut J's

Co-fckn sign...

Same with low basketball sneakers, BUT saying I copped these Adidas 'Crazy Explosive' sneakers for indoor ball the other week... I never usually wear low basketball sneakers, but tbh I think these are more like mids then lows, which is why I copped them... Ive not balled in them yet, but trying them on I think they offer great ankle support, plus they use the boost technolgy and have crazy traction... They got a good review on 'wear testers' too...

IMG_3735_zpsy6o29caw.jpg

IMG_3734_zpsx51us5zd.jpg

IMG_3736_zpswsv8nbqh.jpg

IMG_3733_zpsttjaucpi.jpg
  • Rampage12
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Deion Sanders Air Diamond Turf II (blue, white)

@Rampage12
    All my originals from 1995

m57c1p4ygqu4.jpg

Haha, how you still got all those shoes in such pristine shape??? And yeah I had the predominately white ones second from the front but I was in elementary/middle school when I had them and all the ones I posted so they obviously wouldn't fit but it'd be nice to have 'em today...shoes just aren't nearly as cool/iconic as they used to be.

I honestly didn't have a pair of J's 'til I got the Taxi 12's that they retro'd in 2004. They still fit and are in pretty good shape.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I copped 2 more Kyries.

Cool grey and the 3point contest ones.
    I was sleeping on Kyrie's shoes they're dope af
    nike-kyrie-3-all-star-pe-three-point-contest.jpg

c7705532faee356e7887ca9d5e75d691.jpg
  • _Menace_
    Options
    sheesh 300+ tho... I got a 110 and I think I got way too much... but that part of wearing a different shoe everyday.
    It's rare if I wear the same pair the same week
  • Stew
    Options
    sheesh 300+ tho... I got a 110 and I think I got way too much... but that part of wearing a different shoe everyday.
    It's rare if I wear the same pair the same week

He an Army ? lol @MARIO_DRO the same way. ? gotta find a way to spend that money on something.
  • all original
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    He an Army ? lol @MARIO_DRO the same way. ? gotta find a way to spend that money on something.

Haha...shiidddd I threw Uncle Sam deuces in Aug 2013. Those are old pics. I'm a contractor so that's why I haven't updated my photos.

• Stew
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Haha...shiidddd I threw Uncle Sam deuces in Aug 2013. Those are old pics. I'm a contractor so that's why I haven't updated my photos.

Lol its all good, I'm an Army brat, I know how that lifestyle works brotha.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I WAS AT LIKE 230 + AT ONE POINT.. IVE SLOWED DOWN ON SNEAKERS AND STARTED GETTING MORE DRESS SHOES, LOAFERS AND ?
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stumbled on these on Fulton st yesterday 5i2uyl2magif.jpg