Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Made" is past tense. I admire Percy's business acumen, but he failed to maintain himself long term. Also, it's unwise to discuss how much money you may have when you're being sued by wifey for duckets, even abstractly.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    "Made" is past tense. I admire Percy's business acumen, but he failed to maintain himself long term. Also, it's unwise to discuss how much money you may have when you're being sued by wifey for duckets, even abstractly.

Wait, how did P fail to maintain long term?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Made" is past tense. I admire Percy's business acumen, but he failed to maintain himself long term.

Man please this just show money
    http://youtu.be/f2mB2TWHakg
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? stay focused on the most trivial ? .
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P showed these ? how to hustle
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wait, how did P fail to maintain long term?

I dont think he meant that

P's net worth is still over 200M...Im sure Jigga's NW is more but P didnt fail to maintain himself long term
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P showed these ? how to hustle

facts ...Snoop said as much in his breakfast club interview
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He deserves props, dude was really showing cats how to hustle.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

SMH @ this whole thread

Grown men debating other grown men about another man's pockets

? need father figures
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

SMH @ this whole thread

? need father figures

Lmaoooooo
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

SMH @ this whole thread

? need father figures

being from the south and being i feel P a real ni99a Im proud of dude
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    No ? .

He owned the damn label and got 85%

Even if Rocafella owned 100% of there ? , Jay was still splitting it 3 ways.

Plus NL was dropping like 10 albums a month for like 5-6 years straight.

They did this because they put quantity over quality

no...unlike diddy and them other label owners, while P was letting one artist bubble, he had his other artists in the studio making songs, lining up singles, and getting ready for their rollout

when you doing it like that, thats how you can have an artist drop every week for months at a time
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not too sure about who really made most money period. P didn't start really seeing money until 96 when no limit took off. by 96 cube was already a legend, had went platinum a bunch of times, tours. his label ad released albums on 'da lench mob' kam, kausion, k dee. west side connection album went double platinum.

he had starred in 3-4 movies including friday. cube was caked up multi millionaire when P was selling out the trunk of his cars in local parks in richmond

then even when no limit was at it's biggest, cube was doing next friday and player's club, while acting in other movies.

when no limit fell off, cube was doing barbershop, friday after next, ride along movies, straight outta compton

cube label sold 25 million +, movies that cube been in as actor or produced have done 1.5 billion, also produced tv series.

no one in hip hop, not even master p can front on cube's money. plus cube's albums were on sound scan verified sales, master sound scan was less but he was claiming more sales and was saying he was selling out the moms and pops in the south. so the only real proof of the 75 million he claims comes from him and him only. cube slaes got proof and cube sold in them mom's and pop stores too.

master p made major money, but he be putting extras on ?
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nail salon topic?