aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2Pacalypse Now, Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z , Me Against the World
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    yall gonna make me hate Kendrick...

You're going to start hating Kendrick because of the love he receives from others? Whether you believe the love is undue or not, that's some sucka isht.

I'm joking ... but y'all going too far.. y'all want him to be where he ain't at yet. Slow down let him have his career and when it's over then compare

Who is "y'all"? I couldn't give two ? and a half a ? about where anybody else ranks him or if they like his music or not. I don't believe I've ever given him an all-time ranking on this site or irl. I simply think he's the best out now and I think he makes great music. If you don't agree, cool.
    ill exclude u... but look at all the recent threads comparing Kendrick to Big Nas Pac and u got folk actually trying to put his work over. Its unfir to Kendrick if u wanna be real because he not on their level yet. He may be heaing that way with his career trajectory fanatics doing this are the reason folk throwing salt.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

You're going to start hating Kendrick because of the love he receives from others? Whether you believe the love is undue or not, that's some sucka isht.

Don't know how long u been on the IC but it always happens.

I've been around, left and came back. I know how it goes. I generally don't say much these days but sometimes you have to point out silliness.

Not playing holier than thou either because I was on here in the midst of the Jay/Nas beef hating on Nas because folks were putting him above Jay. Sucka isht.

it aint sucka ? ..
    take sports for example..

say.. the cowboys.. or the lakers..
    me personally wit the Lakers bein from LA..
    in the 90s ? wasnt reppin the Van Exel.. Eddie Jones and Divac Lakers like that.. ? was quiet..

they get Shaq plus Kobe and a couple years later they win the trophy and EEEEEEVERYBODY IN LA is all of a sudden Laker fans..

they wont shut the ? up about it..
    where were they when they were losin?? see im a true fan win or lose imma talk my ? about my team.. not only when we winnin.. to me THATS SUCKA ? ..

now a team i had no problem wit before i want to see lose and wish all bad things to happen to them to shut these fake ass fans up..

Kendrick is all ? hype..
    doesnt mean that he's not good.. but ? is goin too far wit the ? .. so guess what?? im startin to not want to see this ? win to shut these sucka ass hype junkies up..

u cant even enjoy music much like i couldnt enjoy basketball cause ? wont shut up.. u say u like a team ? wanna throw the Lakers in yo face u say u like an artist "well uhhhh he aint Kdot." so the ? what?

now he's bein compared to Pac?? ? a lie if they goin back listenin to section 80 GKMC or even the recent TPAB this ? is insignificant in comparison to Pac..

so yeh.. ? can make u hate somethin u otherwise wouldnt cause of they fake love.. right now its trendy to be a psuedo intellectual or halfass revolutionary.. and these ? who aint doin ? "for the cause" is praisin a ? jus talkin about it and it gets annoying. lmmfao

not Kendrick..
    THESE ? ..
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    2PACALYPSE WAS AN UNDERCOOKED DEBUT...
    STRICTLY 4 MY ? IS A WACK ALBUM...
    qOaG_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm joking ... but y'all going too far.. y'all want him to be where he ain't at yet. Slow down let him have his career and when it's over then compare

Who is "y'all"? I couldn't give two ? and a half a ? about where anybody else ranks him or if they like his music or not. I don't believe I've ever given him an all-time ranking on this site or irl. I simply think he's the best out now and I think he makes great music. If you don't agree, cool.
    ill exclude u... but look at all the recent threads comparing Kendrick to Big Nas Pac and u got folk actually trying to put his work over. Its unfir to Kendrick if u wanna be real because he not on their level yet. He may be heaing that way with his career trajectory fanatics doing this are the reason folk throwing salt.

All you have to do is ignore the threads. I don't go in 90% of threads made. You're choosing to expose yourself to what you feel is unwarranted love and allowing that to color how you view an artist. I don't care how you rationalize it, that's pure suckatude. 2017 me would smack the isht out of the younger me for doing that silly isht.

The bottom line is, this stuff is all opinion. You feel a certain away about where he stands. Others feel differently.

I've been around, left and came back. I know how it goes. I generally don't say much these days but sometimes you have to point out silliness.

Not playing holier than thou either because I was on here in the midst of the Jay/Nas beef hating on Nas because folks were putting him above Jay. Sucka isht.

it aint sucka ? ..

in the 90s ? wasnt reppin the Van Exel.. Eddie Jones and Divac Lakers like that.. ? was quiet..

they get Shaq plus Kobe and a couple years later they win the trophy and EEEEEEVERYBODY IN LA is all of a sudden Laker fans..

where were they when they were losin?? see im a true fan win or lose imma talk my ? about my team.. not only when we winnin.. to me THATS SUCKA ? ..

now a team i had no problem wit before i want to see lose and wish all bad things to happen to them to shut these fake ass fans up..

Kendrick is all ? hype..
    doesnt mean that he's not good.. but ? is goin too far wit the ? .. so guess what?? im startin to not want to see this ? win to shut these sucka ass hype junkies up..

u cant even enjoy music much like i couldnt enjoy basketball cause ? wont shut up.. u say u like a team ? wanna throw the Lakers in yo face u say u like an artist "well uhhhh he aint Kdot." so the ? what?

now he's bein compared to Pac?? ? a lie if they goin back listenin to section 80 GKMC or even the recent TPAB this ? is insignificant in comparison to Pac..

so yeh.. ? can make u hate somethin u otherwise wouldnt cause of they fake love.. right now its trendy to be a psuedo intellectual or halfass revolutionary.. and these ? who aint doin ? "for the cause" is praisin a ? jus talkin about it and it gets annoying. lmmfao

not Kendrick..
    THESE ? ..

The bolded should not be true. Somebody making you hate a third party because of the love they have for that third party(whether genuine or fake) is bonafied sucka isht. Just say it out loud and see if it sounds right. Not, "I don't like that dude's music so I don't listen to it" but "I don't like Kendrick because people are overrating him." If you can say that second part and not feel like a sucka, more power to you. I choose to put my energy into what I like and not what I don't like.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    @Cain whats goin on at Goldies forum

He didnt pay the light bill or somn?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all bout to make me call Kendrick a conscious mumble rapper
  • CapitalB
    Options

All you have to do is ignore the threads. I don't go in 90% of threads made. You're choosing to expose yourself to what you feel is unwarranted love and allowing that to color how you view an artist. I don't care how you rationalize it, that's pure suckatude. 2017 me would smack the isht out of the younger me for doing that silly isht.

The bottom line is, this stuff is all opinion. You feel a certain away about where he stands. Others feel differently.

it aint sucka ? ..

Kendrick is all ? hype..

not Kendrick..
    THESE ? ..

The bolded should not be true. Somebody making you hate a third party because of the love they have for that third party(whether genuine or fake) is bonafied sucka isht. Just say it out loud and see if it sounds right. Not, "I don't like that dude's music so I don't listen to it" but "I don't like Kendrick because people are overrating him." If you can say that second part and not feel like a sucka, more power to you. I choose to put my energy into what I like and not what I don't like.

? u over thinkin it..
    and takin the "hate" term too literal..

nobody ? hates Kendrick..
    but at this pace we go want to see that ? lose so ? will shut the ? up about him..

jus like some people root for the underdog simply off the fact..
    some ? go against the hype..

or u dont get that either??
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kdot got cooked on cartoons n cereal by gunplay

Factz
  • Jonah 2.0
    Options

it aint sucka ? ..

Kendrick is all ? hype..

not Kendrick..
    THESE ? ..

? u over thinkin it..

but at this pace we go want to see that ? lose so ? will shut the ? up about him..

They're not the same in my eyes. We have a difference in opinion on this. It is what it is.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    What you think Pac?

tumblr_okk0gsIN8k1vciti6o1_500.gif

That pic look wild ?

Wtf

You ? stay with ? visions
  • CapitalB
    Options

it aint sucka ? ..

Kendrick is all ? hype..

not Kendrick..
    THESE ? ..

? u over thinkin it..

They're not the same in my eyes. We have a difference in opinion on this. It is what it is.

losers in life tend to live vicariously through the accomplishments and accolades of others..
    in this case Kendrick..

they beat u over the head wit HIS ? ..
    sooooo u want the source of their pride to take a fall to shut them the ? up so u can get back to enjoyin whatever it is ur enjoyin?!?

if that dont make sense to u.. im not gonna call u an idiot.. but ur not that bright or ur playin dumb and imma need to crawl back to whatever hole u came from...
  • Midwest_Journalist
    Midwest_Journalist Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Section 80, GOOD KIID MAD CITY, To ? a butterfly
    2Pac is my favorite rapper, but I have to be fair.

Comparing these three albums Kendrick got him beat 2 (GKMC, TPAB) - 1 (Me Against The World)

Me Against The World>TPAB>GKMC>Section 80>Strictly>2Pacalypse Now

I enjoyed 2Pac first two albums, but they were not classics to me. The classics are Me Against The World, All Eyez on Me, Makaveli. Although Thug Life is technically considered a group album, it's a personal classic for me too.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    TPAB is ? terrible
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    TPAB is ? terrible
    Bannable
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MATW alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kendrick catalog
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is brilliant 2 overyhyped rappers with some clown ass stan ass he can do no wrong ass fans going at each other...scintillating conversations in here, marvelous
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    TPAB is ? terrible
    Bannable

Go change your diaper young ?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    miami cane wrote: »
    Me Against The World changed my life. Pac wins this off that one album alone.

That sums it up pretty well
  • Jonah 2.0
    Options

it aint sucka ? ..

Kendrick is all ? hype..

not Kendrick..
    THESE ? ..

? u over thinkin it..

losers in life tend to live vicariously through the accomplishments and accolades of others..
    in this case Kendrick..

they beat u over the head wit HIS ? ..
    sooooo u want the source of their pride to take a fall to shut them the ? up so u can get back to enjoyin whatever it is ur enjoyin?!?

if that dont make sense to u.. im not gonna call u an idiot.. but ur not that bright or ur playin dumb and imma need to crawl back to whatever hole u came from...

Not bright or playin dumb because I don't root for the downfall of people based on me not agreeing with the amount of love they receive? That's deep.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    TPAB is ? terrible
    Bannable

Go change your diaper young ?

Gets some hearing aids old ?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    MATW is a masterpiece no dobut, but doesnt devalue Kendricks body of work in my eyes. But I agree that album alone makes it difficult to vote against Pac.

Pac really found his stride on that album while Kenny pretty much found his out the gate (as far as bodies of work are concerned). A legit argument can be made for Kenny, thats why the Pac arguments being made are mostly made based off feels and no other facts except that MATW is a masterpiece.

We were not playing Pacs first two albums, singles were bumping but ? wasnt letting those tapes rock til they popped.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Pac came out in 1991 yellin ? THE POLICE, ? THE FBI, ? THE CIA, & ? BUSH... Cuz he just dont give a ? .

And yall downplayin those 1st 2 albums

Trapped, Brendas Gotta Baby, I dont give a ? , i get around, keep ya head up, last wordz, soulja story, souljas revenge.... And many more