Big boat Shannon rips Joe BUDDEN over wackass son

Options

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Joe Buddens is always been a cornball and a hater.

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious bec if this was anyone besides Yachty yall would be up in arms.

Yall just hate Lil Boat
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Yatchy aint wack but he aint no Kodak

Yachty not wack but jay-z is you cool with the minstrel show movement but ? about Jay smh #sunkenplacebitch

Jay is is the biggest hoax the rap game ever knew

I wouldn't be upset but he is regarded as the best

I listen to his ? it's straight wack Im not feelin it then you overhype him makes it worse

at the end of the dqy u gotta accept people's opinions

but i smell a lil payola all he gotta do is hire bout 10-15 of you to get on here and defend him and promote him

people have follower mentality if they see a group doing something they will follow that easily coerced

might seem far-fetched but in day when internet runs the game it is most likely

people with money vested in the game is most likely connected to what's communicated on the internet even via message forum

? , shut yo goofy ass up. Smh. ? you's an annoying muthafucka. Go play in traffic, ? .

u don't know ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KB been angry lately

Funny though because he's entering gee territory but iono nothing
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yachty's Pops told no lies
  • P. Town
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

Don't nobody ? with Joe Budden bruh. When dude's name pops up people check to see who done punked his lame ass. His claims to fame is Love and Hip Hop and his only hit being part of a pinnacle scene in You Got Served.
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't nobody ? with Joe Budden bruh. When dude's name pops up people check to see who done punked his lame ass. His claims to fame is Love and Hip Hop and his only hit being part of a pinnacle scene in You Got Served.

chill you sound like a hater
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Thats all From a casual point my memory of BUDDENS is

Pump it up, Def jam fight for new York(classic video game)

rediscovering him through his classic mixtape mood music 2 then going back to 1 then checking out his actual debut album that was pretty good ,his classic freestyles him never losing on wax

His back and forth with jay-z I. Which he stood his ground to some he won

Getting punked by wu , him getting slapped in the back of the head by horse mouth

Don't be selective and act like the ? career was pure trash at the very last he was a true hip-hop artist definitely a troubled character but the ? wasn't​ a pure minstrel show like yachty
  • P. Town
    Options

chill you sound like a hater

Thats all From a casual point my memory of BUDDENS is

Pump it up, Def jam fight for new York(classic video game)

rediscovering him through his classic mixtape mood music 2 then going back to 1 then checking out his actual debut album that was pretty good ,his classic freestyles him never losing on wax

His back and forth with jay-z I. Which he stood his ground to some he won

Getting punked by wu , him getting slapped in the back of the head by horse mouth

Don't be selective and act like the ? career was pure trash at the very last he was a true hip-hop artist definitely a troubled character but the ? wasn't​ a pure minstrel show like yachty

Punp pump pump, pump pump pump pump it up!
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Lavar.gif

Who's pops is this?

Edit oh Lavar Ball. LMAO
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Joe Budden better address this today on Everyday Struggle.

im surprised he didnt speak on it yesterday.

I'm not. Joe has always been ? made.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Lavar.gif

What's up with these fathers not knowing how to play they position? You don't get an opinion, ? . Get money and ? .

If my son is as good as his I'm talking that ? .

I wouldn't go anywhere near as far as Lavar Ball has went but best believe I'm talking that ? about my son.

Lavar Ball actually has made some really good points outside of the flat out ? ? he said like he could beat Jordan one on one.

It shouldn't be necessary. If you've raised your son right, then they should be able to fight their own battles. Unless someone is being completely disrespectful, then you shouldn't be intervening on their behalf. Saying someone's music is wack does not qualify. And if Joe was as irrelevant as people claim he is, then why the ? do people keep responding to him?

As far as Ball is concerned, he's unnecessarily placing a bullseye on his son's career, which is completely detrimental to healthy growth. It's both selfish and stupid.

My post had nothing to do with Joe Budden and the father. I could careless about that ? . I agree if the lil ? rapping put it on wax or just tell Joe to shut the ? up himself.

Explain cause just based off that I 100% disagree.

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious bec if this was anyone besides Yachty yall would be up in arms.

Yall just hate Lil Boat

Not true b.s is b.s no matter how u cut it just like when budden criticized drake. He was right so i have no problem with it. Lil boat in a traditional sense isn't hip hop or what it use to be so joe had the right to say that.
    Besides it aint like Joe was hating he aint say he suck or he trash he just said "he wasn't hip hop and didn't wanna discuss him"...that's not exactly what i call a diss
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lavar.gif

What's up with these fathers not knowing how to play they position? You don't get an opinion, ? . Get money and ? .

I wouldn't go anywhere near as far as Lavar Ball has went but best believe I'm talking that ? about my son.

Lavar Ball actually has made some really good points outside of the flat out ? ? he said like he could beat Jordan one on one.

It shouldn't be necessary. If you've raised your son right, then they should be able to fight their own battles. Unless someone is being completely disrespectful, then you shouldn't be intervening on their behalf. Saying someone's music is wack does not qualify. And if Joe was as irrelevant as people claim he is, then why the ? do people keep responding to him?

As far as Ball is concerned, he's unnecessarily placing a bullseye on his son's career, which is completely detrimental to healthy growth. It's both selfish and stupid.

My post had nothing to do with Joe Budden and the father. I could careless about that ? . I agree if the lil ? rapping put it on wax or just tell Joe to shut the ? up himself.

The ? that went down with him talking about LeBron's son, for instance. You think since he can't get to Ball Sr., he ain't gon try and embarrass Ball Jr. at every opportunity? People don't like loud mouths that haven't proven themselves. People that may have been willing to help Jr. when he got in the league may look to distance themselves simply because of his father.

All his boisterous talk doesn't look like it's helping to expand his son's brand, it looks like it's trying to expand his. Ergo, selfish and stupid.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Lavar.gif

The ? that went down with him talking about LeBron's son, for instance. You think since he can't get to Ball Sr., he ain't gon try and embarrass Ball Jr. at every opportunity? People don't like loud mouths that haven't proven themselves. People that may have been willing to help Jr. when he got in the league may look to distance themselves simply because of his father.

All his boisterous talk doesn't look like it's helping to expand his son's brand, it looks like it's trying to expand his. Ergo, selfish and stupid.

So what if Bron try to embarrass Lonzo he need to hold his ? down no matter what. Regardless of what his father says or didn't say once Lonzo steps out on that floor its sink or swim for him just like it is for every other player. If Lonzo that good then he going to swim, if he ain't then he going to sink and be a bust. I don't see the problem

LeBron without talking any ? had a target on his back and he responded. Lonzo ain't said ? but his father has said plenty regardless of any of that the ? is a competition and he needs to respond.

Like I've said before I don't agree at all with everything the Lavar Ball has said or done but at the same time its some things he's said that riled folks up that I have absolutely no problem with.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Lavar.gif

33773142.jpg

• Like Water
    Options
    Lavar.gif

So what if Bron try to embarrass Lonzo he need to hold his ? down no matter what. Regardless of what his father says or didn't say once Lonzo steps out on that floor its sink or swim for him just like it is for every other player. If Lonzo that good then he going to swim, if he ain't then he going to sink and be a bust. I don't see the problem

LeBron without talking any ? had a target on his back and he responded. Lonzo ain't said ? but his father has said plenty regardless of any of that the ? is a competition and he needs to respond.

Like I've said before I don't agree at all with everything the Lavar Ball has said or done but at the same time its some things he's said that riled folks up that I have absolutely no problem with.

No one was being an annoying ? when LeBron came in the league. He had a target on his back because of his perceived talent.

This ? is gonna have a target on his back moreso because of his pops.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Lavar.gif

No one was being an annoying ? when LeBron came in the league. He had a target on his back because of his perceived talent.

It don't matter the reason the point is they both gonna have a target and I don't see the problem with it.

If you good enough you going to hold your own if not then you going to get cooked.

Its really that simple

• Ear2DaSt
    Options
  • Like Water
    Options
    Lavar.gif

It don't matter the reason the point is they both gonna have a target and I don't see the problem with it.

If you good enough you going to hold your own if not then you going to get cooked.

Its really that simple

If you don't see a problem with a father acting like a clown, while his son is acting like he's been there before, then I don't know what to tell you.
  • Like Water
    Options
    Lavar.gif

33773142.jpg

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30754-shut-up-? -gif-Ice-Cube-NWA-NQVZ.gif[/img]
  • Like Water
    Options
    Lavar.gif

Its really that simple

Right on cue...

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-nike-under-armour-adidas-pass-on-endorsing-lonzo-ball-because-of-lavar-ball/amp/
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    His pops sounds mad young
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His pops sounds mad young

gotta be in his late 30's or early 40's