Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Wale makes great mixtape all ways enjoy them but i hate his albums

Wale last album was his best imo...

1 taan

2 ambition

3 the gifted

& Imma keep it real That interscope album I never even listened tooo that that Gaga trak turned me off

Lmao! The nerve of this ? . Arguably Wale's best album. Yo this is brand spankin new info right here. You only prove the point folks was makin for years that you only started listening to wale once he signed off MMG. Exit stage right ?

Go back to every wale album thread on here I been said that u geek........Wale was on some Ben Carson slave ? on the interscope shady cracka Trump empire.........Wale did not pop tell renzel freed him from his chains & let him #Shine going gold twice on mmg u idiot....Only squares on the net talk about wale 1st album nobody n the real world gives a ? about that lp men lie women lie numbers don't....Gtfoh!

dawg what the ? did you just type ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Wale makes great mixtape all ways enjoy them but i hate his albums

Wale last album was his best imo...

1 taan

2 ambition

3 the gifted

& Imma keep it real That interscope album I never even listened tooo that that Gaga trak turned me off

Lmao! The nerve of this ? . Arguably Wale's best album. Yo this is brand spankin new info right here. You only prove the point folks was makin for years that you only started listening to wale once he signed off MMG. Exit stage right ?

Go back to every wale album thread on here I been said that u geek........Wale was on some Ben Carson slave ? on the interscope shady cracka Trump empire.........Wale did not pop tell renzel freed him from his chains & let him #Shine going gold twice on mmg u idiot....Only squares on the net talk about wale 1st album nobody n the real world gives a ? about that lp men lie women lie numbers don't....Gtfoh!

dawg what the ? did you just type ?

A bunch of garbage as usual.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wale release date moved up to midnight!
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the album got leak
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Album is out...first couple songs are nice
  • blackrain
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Isn't that "My PYT" song he put on here old as ? ??? For some reason I thought he tried to put that on his last album but couldn't get the sample cleared or something.

Nah that was Girls On Drugs which Janet Jackson didn't want to clear based on the title...then she heard the actual song and what it's about and cleared it
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Tracklist for those that care:

1. "Thank ? "
    2. "Running Back" Featuring Lil Wayne
    3. "Scarface Rozay Gotti"
    4. "My Love" Featuring Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa
    5. "Fashion Week" Featuring G-Eazy
    6. "Colombia Heights" (Te Llamo) Featuring J Balvin
    7. "CC White"
    8. "Mathematics"
    9. "Fish-n-Grits" Featuring Travis Scott
    10. "Fine Girl" Featuring Davido & Olamide
    11. "Heaven on Earth" Featuring Chris Brown
    12. "My PYT"
    13. "DNA"
    14. "Smile" Featuring Phil Ade & Zyla Moon

:( I feel like after all these years, I don't understand why Wale still doesn't get it smh. This should've been his concept album about his Nigerian roots, his beautiful daughter, his roller coaster music industry journey, or something. Instead it's just a bunch of music packaged together with a sell date. It's a formula, a basic ass formula he refuses to acknowledge because he whether have "radio hit" fame than build a solid discography. His talent should be celebrated, he's too old to still be this naive and have been in the game too long for this ? .

Didnt he do this on the album about nothing?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody needa hook Wale up with a sticky
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Likely his worst album.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Did he write a love song to ? ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm cool on wale first album too, ambition my favorite
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Whats yall sales predictions?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    yeah on first listen this is not his best work , he can do much better than this.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rate the guy but took one look at that tracklist and walked away.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He on the breakfast club now talking bout he pushed the album up bc he found out he had a scammer in his team and he got his hands on a ton of his music
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so G.damn tired of Wale putting out wack ass albums. Goofy ? talkin bout TAAN like it was actually good. Smh. ? obviously ain't listen to the two Seinfeld mixtapes preceding it. Because if they did, they would've expected that album to be nothing less than classic.

This ? has more talent than most of his peers that have positioned themselves better, and it's been subpar project after subpar project.

I'm through wit this ? until he figures it out. This ? is this generation's Fabolous, with way more emotions and whining. I'll stick to his mixtapes.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    As much as I can't stand Wale I do believe that eventually he'll get to the level we always knew he was capable of. The conversation should be Kendrick, Drake, J.Cole and Wale. They literally all came up together at the same time.

I still have faith he can get a platinum album in his lifetime

Nah. Replace Wale with Krit or Joey Bada$$ at this point. I was bumping Wale mixtapes heavy the same time I was bumping Cole and Kendrick tapes but nowadays I don't even check for Wale because I can't remember the last project that moved me at all. Should I even download this one?
  • Sorrow_god
    Sorrow_god Members Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    As much as I can't stand Wale I do believe that eventually he'll get to the level we always knew he was capable of. The conversation should be Kendrick, Drake, J.Cole and Wale. They literally all came up together at the same time.

I still have faith he can get a platinum album in his lifetime

Nah. Replace Wale with Krit or Joey Bada$$ at this point. I was bumping Wale mixtapes heavy the same time I was bumping Cole and Kendrick tapes but nowadays I don't even check for Wale because I can't remember the last project that moved me at all. Should I even download this one?

No.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is dope ass project. I got this repeat. Fish n grits is my ish.

9/10
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with wale but this album for the women
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wheres the mixtape thats usually better than the album
  • blackrain
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Tracklist for those that care:

1. "Thank ? "
    2. "Running Back" Featuring Lil Wayne
    3. "Scarface Rozay Gotti"
    4. "My Love" Featuring Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa
    5. "Fashion Week" Featuring G-Eazy
    6. "Colombia Heights" (Te Llamo) Featuring J Balvin
    7. "CC White"
    8. "Mathematics"
    9. "Fish-n-Grits" Featuring Travis Scott
    10. "Fine Girl" Featuring Davido & Olamide
    11. "Heaven on Earth" Featuring Chris Brown
    12. "My PYT"
    13. "DNA"
    14. "Smile" Featuring Phil Ade & Zyla Moon

:( I feel like after all these years, I don't understand why Wale still doesn't get it smh. This should've been his concept album about his Nigerian roots, his beautiful daughter, his roller coaster music industry journey, or something. Instead it's just a bunch of music packaged together with a sell date. It's a formula, a basic ass formula he refuses to acknowledge because he whether have "radio hit" fame than build a solid discography. His talent should be celebrated, he's too old to still be this naive and have been in the game too long for this ? .

Didnt he do this on the album about nothing?

He did this on Ambition and AAN