The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao IT grabbed beal's arm then started to drag him down
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time for a Clips win help us out this summer
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Lol Wizards is trash. ? was up like 20-3 when I left

Is you team still in it or watching from the couch like you?

From the couch. Lakers were in tank mode by January. Was this supposed to hurt my feelings, or...?

No...just trying to see where you're projecting that anger from. You're going to be mad for at least the next 5 years being a Lakers fan

My favorite player won 5 championships for my favorite team in my lifetime. I'm not mad at all
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's early on in this series and I won't be a prisoner of the moment but I remember kneegrows in here talking about the Bulls don't want it with the Wizards. Lol

If Rondo hadn't gotten hurt they had a good chance of going to the East Finals as an 8th seed.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol IT with 33 & 9 great game from horford Jae olynyk and avery. Stop counting us out after 1 quarter
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp with this series one narrative will start to go away will it be the "midgets don't win" or "wall is trash" narrative
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

From the couch. Lakers were in tank mode by January. Was this supposed to hurt my feelings, or...?

No...just trying to see where you're projecting that anger from. You're going to be mad for at least the next 5 years being a Lakers fan

My favorite player won 5 championships for my favorite team in my lifetime. I'm not mad at all

And y'all been trash for the past few...can't hold onto the past forever or you end up sounding like Bulls fans still bragging about the 90s
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And y'all been trash for the past few...can't hold onto the past forever or you end up sounding like Bulls fans still bragging about the 90s

Cuz Jordans Bulls is still the benchmark for excellence
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Welp with this series one narrative will start to go away will it be the "midgets don't win" or "wall is trash" narrative

Horford won't get a lick of credit either, but when we lose to Cleveland 26m's!

Y'all some lames
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all some lames

If y'all lose to Cleveland it's gon because he couldn't stop TT and Love from grabbing offensive boards.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    Lakers future champs 2020. Remember this post

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Y'all some lames

If y'all lose to Cleveland it's gon because he couldn't stop TT and Love from grabbing offensive boards.

There's no if they are not beating Cleveland lol Cavs in 5
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Y'all some lames

Yea nothing to do with Lebron James
  • Beta
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all some lames

Yea nothing to do with Lebron James

He gon get his. That's a given.

But the offensive boards and the paint gon play a huge role. And that's where Al gotta come up big
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Johnsons game is just beautiful
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i feel for cp3 i wont even be mad if he opt out
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all some lames

Well he shouldn't have left a 6'2" guard outrebound him most of the year, dry ur tears bruh
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clippers second option is Austin Rivers putting up airballs and ? . Wtf happened to Redick
  • Beta
    edited April 2017
    Options
    i feel for cp3 i wont even be mad if he opt out

He's not opting outta $200 million to play half a postseason every year
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Quinn Snyder always look like he fresh off of doing a line

? couldve been a stunt double for Dicaprio in wolf of wall street