The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody spoke on it but wtf was Felton doing and thinking at the end of the first?

That might have been the worst iso I've ever seen. ? wanted to be Chris Paul for 5 seconds so bad!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Don't agree with wall being 2nd team over IT especially since we finished with a better record and he had Beal for support

You gripe about every little slight regarding the Celtics

It's insecurity
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    vidwcbu6ouxd.jpg

I know who's not winning...

Better than and 1
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "We wont let you retire in Utah"

We'll get blown out at home instead

Smh

Meanwhile the grizzlies have lost in the 1st round 4 out the last 5 years and are paying chandler parsons 22 mil to average 6 ppg and play in 34 games.? you shaking your head for

You got Washed Wade opting into 24mil tho. And y'all know that Parsons first year was just insurance... If all else fails he's still on that Orlando Magic whiteboard. Tbh our biggest concern is Marc being content with a Lamar Odom role. He was passing out of matchups against TP and Danny Green in that series. He was the only one who didn't go down swinging.

It hasn't happened yet and if he does it's one year that's it.

Mike conley,gasol and parsons alone will make 74 mil next season and all have multiple years left wit escalating salaries :# memphis grizzlies will continue to slide down a razor blade into an alcohol river for the foreseeable future shhhhhhh it's ova.

Lmao, damn dude
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "We wont let you retire in Utah"

We'll get blown out at home instead

Smh

Meanwhile the grizzlies have lost in the 1st round 4 out the last 5 years and are paying chandler parsons 22 mil to average 6 ppg and play in 34 games.? you shaking your head for

You got Washed Wade opting into 24mil tho. And y'all know that Parsons first year was just insurance... If all else fails he's still on that Orlando Magic whiteboard. Tbh our biggest concern is Marc being content with a Lamar Odom role. He was passing out of matchups against TP and Danny Green in that series. He was the only one who didn't go down swinging.

It hasn't happened yet and if he does it's one year that's it.

Mike conley,gasol and parsons alone will make 74 mil next season and all have multiple years left wit escalating salaries :# memphis grizzlies will continue to slide down a razor blade into an alcohol river for the foreseeable future shhhhhhh it's ova.

Lmao, damn dude

Harsh but true
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't agree with wall being 2nd team over IT especially since we finished with a better record and he had Beal for support

Actually I agree with this

Dude led them to the 1 seed

We may actually have a 6 seed MVP...smh
  • Beta
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Actually I agree with this

Dude led them to the 1 seed

We may actually have a 6 seed MVP...smh

Well then you have to take all nba first team from Anthony davis
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's insecurity

Not at all I just feel the guy who averaged 29ppg and 6apg and lead his team to the 1 seed while his 2nd leading scorer missed 30 games had a better season then wall and the 4th seed wizards. Another chip on IT's shoulder as I hope he continues to drop 25+ in this series
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Damn first Draymond now this

C-uERohXoAIWAZ7.jpg:large

What does rings have to do what PP did in the the league.

Dude is a legend.

A legend? Really? Well what the hell is Ray allen?

A legend
  • Beta
    Options

It's insecurity

Not at all I just feel the guy who averaged 29ppg and 6apg and lead his team to the 1 seed while his 2nd leading scorer missed 30 games had a better season then wall and the 4th seed wizards. Another chip on IT's shoulder as I hope he continues to drop 25+ in this series

Cool man but overall on both ends wall put up better numbers which all nba is usually about. Talk about all the imaginary chips you want for a guy that im sure doesnt care. IT not even the best point guard in the east so why would he get a slot above who is? Then heres the part where you drop head to head stats or some type of accomplishment IT made during the season while listing 4th quarter scoring and *claps* cool story but it doesnt take away from Wall having a better individual season
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Hope the grizzlies stop that grit and grind treachery by 2019 so we can get a top 5 pick. Lol they don't have nobody young to build around, wolves and nuggets need to improve next year to get these ? outta here
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At some point we gotta reward the individual. 1 seed cool and all but All NBA isn't under the team success jurisdiction that MVP is/was

If that's the case ? would be crying KAT and AD on the team. And I don't see any of that here.

Be all the way about it or don't.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Hilarious how the folks sayin and agreeing with wall being stanned do the same over other players n lash out when u say it. Why ? can't just b fans whether u like dude or not
    go head n click feelings hoes, it doesn't affect my wallet
  • BlackAX410
    Options

It's insecurity

Cool man but overall on both ends wall put up better numbers which all nba is usually about. Talk about all the imaginary chips you want for a guy that im sure doesnt care. IT not even the best point guard in the east so why would he get a slot above who is? Then heres the part where you drop head to head stats or some type of accomplishment IT made during the season while listing 4th quarter scoring and *claps* cool story but it doesnt take away from Wall having a better individual season

He had more assist but like I said before he's not head and shoulders above IT especially this year
  • Beta
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    At some point we gotta reward the individual. 1 seed cool and all but All NBA isn't under the team success jurisdiction that MVP is/was

If that's the case ? would be crying KAT and AD on the team. And I don't see any of that here.

Hold on there hombre, I did say Towns should be there but I agree
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Wall avg 23 n 10 with 2 steals and some of his best shooting, as well as playing both ends, I don't see the problem
  • Beta
    Options

It's insecurity

He had more assist but like I said before he's not head and shoulders above IT especially this year

Does he have better numbers overall or not? Yes

What is there to argue?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope the grizzlies stop that grit and grind treachery by 2019 so we can get a top 5 pick. Lol they don't have nobody young to build around, wolves and nuggets need to improve next year to get these ? outta here

top 8 protected in '19,top 6 in '20,unprotected in '21

doubt it will ever be top 5
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

Dude 5'9 and everybody else on the team offensively challenged

Averaged 29 on 47% shooting and got the 1 seed

I don't really know what point you was trying to make. He got individual succes and translated it to team succes. So did Wall so what's the deciding factor? One is on the 1 seed and one on the 4th

It ain't black white but if they got equal cases individually, you look at the team
  • BlackAX410
    Options

It's insecurity

Does he have better numbers overall or not? Yes

What is there to argue?

A few more assist lol but stop with this wall being a good defender ? . IT gets bashed for that 441 defensive rating yet wall the "lock down defender" is 377th