Lil Yachty stops by on Everyday Struggle with Joe Budden & DJ Akademiks

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Good episode probably their best one so far.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    akademiks is a enabler of the current ? ? and brands bandwagonist of hip hop.
    groupie
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    This is stupid when did old school rappers get drilled like this by older rappers in the past
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Joe taking this too seriously, he should've been ? with dude on some passive aggressive ? .
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    This is stupid when did old school rappers get drilled like this by older rappers in the past
    I guess because rap was still new and people given to much access nowadays for fuckery, I don't know man
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Did Akademics just tell Joe ...Your the Flop?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yachty pretty much confirmed what I said about the album cover...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    14716602_158037574686909_7963981973767061504_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzMTU3NTQ4NjM2NjgwODcwMg%3D%3D.2

So that's who that is from that commercial? Wow anyone can call themselves a rapper these days. the new generation are a bunch of clowns.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well my ears lasted about 3 minutes before I stopped listening...yachty should just be like...i don't know why I do ? ...theres zero thought behind ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to get Joe a wrap it up button. This dude took 45 minutes talking about the 360 deal and didn't actually explain it do lil boat. Budden talks and thinks like a female. Instead of getting to the ? point he has to rant on for 10 minutes about something that could be asked in 10 seconds.

Lil Yachty stood up to Joe and Joe really ain't do ? . At the same time Yachty clearly exposed himself by first claiming he was "business savy" but didn't know if he had a 360 deal let alone what it was.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Joe be killing me with all that yelling. He missed a great opportunity to increase the viewers of this show.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    ? named the biggest 4 ? ? in a row as his favorites unbelievable

Drake
    Kanye
    Kid Cudi
    Lil b

And Soulja Boy too.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jus not feelin the show yet. "The view" ass ? .
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil yachty seem very mature
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to get Joe a wrap it up button. This dude took 45 minutes talking about the 360 deal and didn't actually explain it do lil boat. Budden talks and thinks like a female. Instead of getting to the ? point he has to rant on for 10 minutes about something that could be asked in 10 seconds.

Lil Yachty stood up to Joe and Joe really ain't do ? . At the same time Yachty clearly exposed himself by first claiming he was "business savy" but didn't know if he had a 360 deal let alone what it was.

sound like you giving akademiks a free pass for his constant nutt hugging. nh
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yatchy sounded like a somewhat intelligent ? until he said he didn't know what kind of deal he had.

The ? said he splits his money 50/50 and he does 80% of the work. Yatchy is stupid ? that just repeats what these ? ? him tells him

I don't know what y'all ? talking about this show is dope as ? . Name another show where ? just sit and talk hip hop. I like that joe gets so fired up. I like how he tells how the business somewhat works. Atleast works for him
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Yeah Joe be killing me with all that yelling. He missed a great opportunity to increase the viewers of this show.

Word because I'ma actually watch the show from now on this ? set up Ike ? talking about hip-hop in the street I'ma watch it

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I started watching too. Dope ep. How he gonna say he doesn't know if he has a 360 deal lol.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Him not knowing the details of his deal was cringeworthy

I don't rock Yachty's music, but on a personal note, I like the kid.

He better go check his contract and fast. He actually thinks his lawyer will handle everything.