jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who didn't see that coming? It was so obvious which made the drag on so pointless
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You sent Killer Frost to ? ol girl then you show up and leave. That hostage ? coulda been left out. Only thing gained was Frost's blood.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    If Savitar knew the chick would be responsible for trapping him already............ Why tf he just now trying to ? her?

Poor writing that's why

Not poor writing...it's actually dope...Savitar found out when Barry found out because Savitar is Barry...
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anti-climactic to say the least

how????? ? stop watching. its not for you
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this why Barry said not to trust him on that episode of legends of tomorrow
  • gemini86
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Shut yo ? up and take that tone out of your keyboard b.

Like someone said it shouldn't have took 20 episodes found out that Savitar was Barry.

Future Barry could've killed the Dr long before this episode.

Since future Barry know everything that Barry will do. They could easily send Wally into the future and train to be faster and stronger to beat Future Barry

The Dr will be the one who build or come up with idea to make the suit also......she gave it away if you paid attention

Way too many filler episodes

you dont get whats happening. Barry changed the the past and the future at the same time. s soon as Barry found out who Savitar was, Savitar found out Barry just found out.

and that suit is also protecting him from the speedforce and the black flash. think about it
  • gemini86
    Options
    and i get it. its cool to hate on the show. people are sheep. but im on some ? where if u find yourself not liking something. then its not for u my ? . at all. i did that with the Walking Dead. I dont like it at all anymore so i dont watch it or talk about it(until now)....

its a dope concept. especially with that suit and their thoughts being linked
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • gemini86
    edited May 2017
    Options
    and i get it. its cool to hate on the show. people are sheep. but im on some ? where if u find yourself not liking something. then its not for u my ? . at all. i did that with the Walking Dead. I dont like it at all anymore so i dont watch it or talk about it(until now)....

its a dope concept. especially with that suit and their thoughts being linked

You​in you're feelings b. I don't hate the show WTF are you talking about lol. This season's writing and pacing hasn't been good as other season's writing. Savitar is Barry b ? Barry good writing would've made Savitar someone else in Flash crew to give the fans the oh ? factor. Poster's called Savitar being Barry 10 episodes ago

it wouldnt have made sense for it to be anyone else. the real question is how did he get corrupted. Who made the philosophers stone. Thats gonna be the main villain in Season 4.

***Edit

you made a comment saying the writing is complete ass. thats why i said what i said
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought it was a pretty good episode. not a huge surprise but its gonna b interesting to see how barry went insane.

and big risk introducing what is obviously an important character so late in the season, but it worked out well.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp...further proof Barry fuccs up everything
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ass youtube, showed a preview thumbnail of episode 3x20 before i saw this episode
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somehow he loses his connection to the speedforce which is why he has to wear that ? ass mecha suit
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somehow he loses his connection to the speedforce which is why he has to wear that ? ass mecha suit

They warned that ? about timelines and messing with it. They prolly took his juice after he tried again lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

i wanna know what happened to Barry to leave him looking like the white Seal
    flash-recap-barry-is-savitar.jpg?w=300&h=203

Future Barry travels too fast and the speed force burns his face so he creates the suit to protect himself and to move faster within the speed force.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe a time wraith ? him up. Maybe he uses that megatron suit to avoid them.
  • DNB1
    edited May 2017
    Options
    How Flash turned into Savitar theory.

• DNB1
    Options
    r9buwsezfa7l.png

Future Barry look cray cray...
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Savitar knew the chick would be responsible for trapping him already............ Why tf he just now trying to ? her?

Poor writing that's why
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Lets get ittttttt

F7bttaW_zps47alliq7.gif

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? was wack stop it lol