The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    warriors bettors sick right now
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they did shaq ? dominique had a 50 pt playoff game and chuck shaq like and me ernie straight said no u never had one lmao
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there any confirmation queen bee is an actual female
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yall are ruthless.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My muthafuckin wizards had me like
    jimmy-mcnulty.gif

After that turnover when Bradley grabbed Wall arm and got the steal for a dunk. I turned the tv off and went to bed!

Might get me a ticket for game 3 or 4 this ? IT don't seem fast for ? watching him on TV but the way this lil ? get to basket his speed must be some ? that I have to see live and in person to realize how fast he moving.

These ? damn near looking like the AI 76ers. Play D, role players knock down a few timely shots and let IT do all the scoring.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its simple IT runs a pick n roll and wall switches

So its a frankenstein foot euro cac vs a fast lefty

Who u thinks gona win that match up...
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also none of them wanted to guard him. M. Morris was acting like he had to go clean out the toilets when he got that switch. Be proactive on guarding him and you can do it. He had great position. Pick up your feet get in position boom highly contested shot. But no...................he wanted to swipe the ball. ? was hard to watch.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    heck of a game last night!

Isaiah was looking like prime Iverson out there

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

caddo man wrote: »
    Also none of them wanted to guard him. M. Morris was acting like he had to go clean out the toilets when he got that switch. Be proactive on guarding him and you can do it. He had great position. Pick up your feet get in position boom highly contested shot. But no...................he wanted to swipe the ball. ? was hard to watch.

Both of yall talking some complete and utter ? .

That ? ain't scoring 30ppg because nobody wants to guard him or its always some slow big man guarding on a pick and roll.

FOH with that ? yall talking like that ? don't get to basket when he got guards trying to guard him as well.

Yes my wizards are playing horrible defense but yall talking like this ? wasn't doing this for 82 ? games and continuing it in the playoffs
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Former NBA star Brandon Roy shot in leg near L.A.

Former NBA All-Star Brandon Roy was shot in the leg outside his grandmother's house near Los Angeles, a person with knowledge of the situation told USA TODAY Sports' Sam Amick. The person requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation. Someone opened fire randomly outside his grandmother's house, and he was shielding some of the kids who were there, the person said.

Roy was treated in Southern California, but has already returned to Washington state while he recovers, according to King5 TV in Seattle. The incident happened over the weekend according to the outlet.

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kairo wrote: »
    Celtics 2-0. Call me a frontrunner. I been here since 2010 I just don't post like that.

It never fails. Haha.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

caddo man wrote: »

Both of yall talking some complete and utter ? .

That ? ain't scoring 30ppg because nobody wants to guard him or its always some slow big man guarding on a pick and roll.

FOH with that ? yall talking like that ? don't get to basket when he got guards trying to guard him as well.

Yes my wizards are playing horrible defense but yall talking like this ? wasn't doing this for 82 ? games and continuing it in the playoffs

Morris looked shook...and they choked 2 games in a row...he scored 29 in the 4th n ot alone

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Former NBA star Brandon Roy shot in leg near L.A.

Former NBA All-Star Brandon Roy was shot in the leg outside his grandmother's house near Los Angeles, a person with knowledge of the situation told USA TODAY Sports' Sam Amick. The person requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation. Someone opened fire randomly outside his grandmother's house, and he was shielding some of the kids who were there, the person said.

Roy was treated in Southern California, but has already returned to Washington state while he recovers, according to King5 TV in Seattle. The incident happened over the weekend according to the outlet.

Smfh they tried to take a real one smfh
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Wizards doing wizards ? I knew they was frauds but this series is not over if Boston can find away to win game 4 cause I think the wizards will win game 3 this ? will be over in 5 the Celtics will have to play a complete game as a team for that to happen just can't be IT doing it .

Still think this series going 7 games
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    heck of a game last night!

Isaiah was looking like prime Iverson out there

Couple months ago I'd spam the hell outta that statement but IT earned my respect these playoffs

Watching him in that 4th and OT had me like

dayum-drops.gif
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John played more fatigued than anything to me. Stupid at times as well. But it wasn't the moment. IT dogged tho.

The one that was looking shook diggity was Bradley. I'll go back to calling him Brad when he gets right. Palms sweaty moms spaghetti ass ? . Between the airball at the buzzer, the ice cold brick that hit nothing but backboard, the layup where he double clutched it for no reason and it went off back rim.

Wiz will win the next two. I had this going 7 from the jump
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can the Raps not get blown out tonite!?

LA better drop 40....
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Wall been a prime time clutch player b4 I Kno the thing now is do ? on him with no objectivity because of his "fan club" but he not like Blake, he played all but 6 minutes, no excuses but I would think ballin early in the game n falling off late coincides with being tired. Idk. Either way he still took some bad shots while IT did what he do, along with eating up a ? pick n roll defense