Snoop Dogg
Treach
Big Pun
Chingy

Comments

• chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The rest shake hands and spoke a bit beside Big Pun too young.
  • chompollet
    Options
    If he out here hugging random ? , imagine if thisNigga met Nas :#

is this random ? ? hmm

Busta Rhymes
    Jungle
    Prodigy
    Havoc
    The Game
    Snoop Dogg
    Treach
    Big Pun
    Chingy
  • chompollet
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    You hugged, my ? ?

Met Jungle at a Nas concert we shake hands. I Tried to get in contact with Nas but he wouldn't let me in .

Lol That ? treated you like a THOT

? no they have changing rooms I tried to get in there. Would take a picture with Nas only. Jungle said that no one was allowed to enter there. Not even Jungle
  • chompollet
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    "I tried to get in nas' changing room"

Thats not what I said. I'm just sayin Nas wanted to be with himself. Jungle wouldn't go in there either.

I respected it. I spoke with Jungle and it was okay . Left it there . Security was takin out people.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blu
    Percee P
    Tash from Tha Alkaholiks
    Evidence
    Brother Ali
    Eyedea
    Qwel
    Planet Asia
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    You hugged, my ? ?

Met Jungle at a Nas concert we shake hands. I Tried to get in contact with Nas but he wouldn't let me in .

? no they have changing rooms I tried to get in there. Would take a picture with Nas only. Jungle said that no one was allowed to enter there. Not even Jungle

Why you trying to see Nas change?

You hugged, my ? ?

Cause that ? was changing
  • chompollet
    edited May 2017
    Options
    You hugged, my ? ?

Why you trying to see Nas change?

You hugged, my ? ?

Cause that ? was changing

Shut up I was not there to see Nas naked. I wanted to take a selfie with him .. a selfie u dont know what that is ? I was there to put it on snapchat on m yfacebok. . Just on his faceand my face..

it was alot of ppl there I saw Jungle and his people so I walk up there and showin love. I asked for Nas and he told me in the room and I was gonna go in there but they stop me. Nothing else.

I told him aite bro. When he done? And then alot of ppl was there.. other concert was comin up. I remember David guetta was there so it was mad ppl. I had to yell so Jungle could hear me. And then security took me out of the room
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've met many different rap artists as I'm a rap artist myself. Mostly Bay Area artists. The coolest rapper that I've ever met was Rydah J. Klyde( Mob Figaz)

I've taught classes with Money B. (Digital Underground) and Mac Mall. I used to teach the Tupac decal class at UC Berkeley.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Wait is ts supergangster?

Yup
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Wait is ts supergangster?

Yeah thats him smh. The Stannery is at level 100 for this fool
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    I've met mad emotional people so I've vicariously met Drake
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Shut up I was not there to see Nas naked. I wanted to take a selfie with him .. a selfie u dont know what that is ? I was there to put it on snapchat on m yfacebok. . Just on his faceand my face.. (?????)

it was alot of ppl there I saw Jungle and his people so I walk up there and showin love. I asked for Nas and he told me in the room and I was gonna go in there but they stop me. Nothing else.

I told him aite bro. When he done? And then alot of ppl was there.. other concert was comin up. I remember David guetta was there so it was mad ppl. I had to yell so Jungle could hear me. And then security took me out of the room

bro this is weird as hell why would you just go into this guy's dressing room and talk to his people like you know him? Do you know Nas outside of this?

this is scary honestly
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw Eric Sermon perform in Queensbridge and afterwards I talked to him for like 30 seconds.

Me: What advice do you have for up and coming producers?

Eric Sermon: *yelling loud as ? * Find your own style, its ok to bite but its not ok to bite! Find your style and don't trust no one with no ? hair!