Remy Ma - shEther (Nicki Minaj diss) She goes in

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems Nicki managed to throw water on the fire, I dont think Remy should of dropped that second diss so quickly...
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really wanted to see Remy PERFORM her diss track in concert?

i'd rather see her twerk to it lmao
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems Nicki managed to throw water on the fire, I dont think Remy should of dropped that second diss so quickly...

In hindsight, that's where she hurt herself at. If she wouldn't have dropped "Another one" and left the ball in Nicki's court, she would have won by a landslide and made Nicki look horribly. But droppin "Another one" so quickly and it kinda bein a dud, in actuality hurt the momentum from "shether" and made herself look as thirsty and jealous as Nicki claimed. Nicki's response was trash, but weathered the storm due to Rem jumpin the gun.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I instantly thought shether was embarrassing and it was cringe worthy like It had that feeling the portion I heard. It never impressed me and was an obvious attention ploy. It just took some a while to catch up and figure it out. Also the Nicki line about leaving your kids over a stack...that was stronger than any of the forgettable corniness Remy may have said. Due to real life burn. People know it too just grudgingly had to accept it if they aint like Nicki and aint even try to deny it. Remy aint do sht.but she succeeded in getting people talking about her. Simple people were even impressed for a second till they figured it out and that was over. Everybody seems to know what time it is at this point.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this is Dead and Remy fell back ? is sad could have been a good one for HipHop if it played out longer...
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I instantly thought shether was embarrassing and it was cringe worthy like It had that feeling the portion I heard. It never impressed me and was an obvious attention ploy. It just took some a while to catch up and figure it out. Also the Nicki line about leaving your kids over a stack...that was stronger than any of the forgettable corniness Remy may have said. Due to real life burn. People know it too just grudgingly had to accept it if they aint like Nicki and aint even try to deny it. Remy aint do sht.but she succeeded in getting people talking about her. Simple people were even impressed for a second till they figured it out and that was over. Everybody seems to know what time it is at this point.

Cosign.

I never thought Shether was a good diss in the first place.