The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Can't hit a three for ? .

Cavs about to make a run.
    It's over.
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    It's over.

Not yet

The Raps have given up.

A lakers & yankees fan from canada(loll) who only posts during toronto raptor/blue jay playoff games and low key be cheering for them.

Get your fruad ass outta here.

Bulls are out and your overrated clippers are out. I'm guessing spurs are next.

A 34 year old acting like a child. Dumb ? like you are pathetic.

Lakers are 91-238 the last 4 years and drafted a core of underwhelming players who suck, yankees been irrelevant for like 7 years no wonder your dickriding ass started supporting the local squads.

You spazzed the ic cuz ducky deleted ill pics.This pressed weirdo was irate cuz you couldn't look at photoshopped/air brushed chicks you'll never touch, and you got the audacity to call anyone pathetic.

Always exaggerating and straighting the truth.

I expect the Yankees to pick up another win against the cubs tonight. Make it a sweep tomorrow night.

WAT!? There's nothing I'm exaggerating.

You got banned for spazzing about ill pics and was postin under the gripster alias cuz of it and begged the admin to unban you.

And I expect the cubs to compete for a championship again in october and the yankees won't like it's been since 2010 nobody cares about 1st week of may.Especially when it took a 2 out bottom of the 9th hr to win.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't hit a three for ? .

Cavs about to make a run.
    It's over.
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    It's over.

Not yet

The Raps have given up.

A lakers & yankees fan from canada(loll) who only posts during toronto raptor/blue jay playoff games and low key be cheering for them.

Get your fruad ass outta here.

Bulls are out and your overrated clippers are out. I'm guessing spurs are next.

A 34 year old acting like a child. Dumb ? like you are pathetic.

Lakers are 91-238 the last 4 years and drafted a core of underwhelming players who suck, yankees been irrelevant for like 7 years no wonder your dickriding ass started supporting the local squads.

You spazzed the ic cuz ducky deleted ill pics.This pressed weirdo was irate cuz you couldn't look at photoshopped/air brushed chicks you'll never touch, and you got the audacity to call anyone pathetic.

Always exaggerating and straighting the truth.

I expect the Yankees to pick up another win against the cubs tonight. Make it a sweep tomorrow night.

WAT!? There's nothing I'm exaggerating.

You got banned for spazzing about ill pics and was postin under the gripster alias cuz of it and begged the admin to unban you.

And I expect the cubs to compete for a championship again in october and the yankees won't like it's been since 2010 nobody cares about 1st week of may.Especially when it took a 2 out bottom of the 9th hr to win.

Dude was stupid for it and it was a waste of time. I guess that's "spazzing" to you.

That doesn't change the fact that you're pathetic for many reasons. Stop worrying about what I do and the teams I support.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    San Antonio doing an excellent job of defending the perimeter, running us off off the 3 point line and then collapsing to the restricted area when someone drives

Need the role players to show up on Sunday or this series is a wrap
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raptors are so ? . These ? have just accepted defeat. Canadians are trash
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    Lowry is like Mario w/o the mushroom when the playoffs start. ? that ? .
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron prime probably 3 more years unless the league start seriously testing for HGH again
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    Bron prime probably 3 more years unless the league start seriously testing for HGH again

It's crazy how this ? has never had a real injury and he's still getting better at 32 lol
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Earlier this year cats was still asking if leonard was a system player. I think we could put tgat that question to rest now
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

Lmao. You dumb af. They US born and raised.

This is ? hilarious
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Earlier this year cats was still asking if leonard was a system player. I think we could put tgat that question to rest now

he developed in the system tf
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

Lmao. You dumb af. They US born and raised.

Funny thing is he has a Canadian on his team
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ready for kyle to be gone tho. He drags the team down with him in the face of adversity. Philly deserves him lol. Im curious to see what San Antonio could do with him tho. I think that's a great fit, pop & Co could probably get his head right.
    Traded or not Demar needs to spend the summer working on nothing but his 3. It's a shooters league.
    Casey wutless ass gotta kick rocks too.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    These Toronto Raptors will think about the ankle of Kyle Lowry and wonder to themselves: Would it have made a difference? In all likelihood, it would’ve merely postponed the inevitable: For every move the franchise has made with the Cleveland Cavaliers as its solitary motivation – tens of millions of dollars in increased management, coaching and players salaries, trades and free agents and draft picks – it has done nothing to close the gap. “They’ve got LeBron James,” Lowry told The Vertical late Friday night. “Nobody’s closing the gap on him. I mean, that’s it right there: They’ve got LeBron James and nobody’s closing the gap on him.”

“I don’t know when his prime is going to stop,” Lowry told The Vertical. “I don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon. I think he’ll be able to continue what he’s doing for a long time. But that’s basketball. You’ve got find a way to beat the best.”

Then you got clayface saying he'll give somebody $100 if they can stop lebron

Why would you say ? like this whole you're en route to being swept and being toyed with by the Cavs and lebron all series. That's how you become sons

Bruh This Is Exactly what I'm saying Even if you do feel this way, To say that ? in the media & this Is your floor general. Mentally he always checks out (Lowry) .When I say the East Is weak, it's not a shot @ LeBron. But the conference, No hard fouls the ? Oubre got suspended for Is laughable at best,Ahhh I digress
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    These Toronto Raptors will think about the ankle of Kyle Lowry and wonder to themselves: Would it have made a difference? In all likelihood, it would’ve merely postponed the inevitable: For every move the franchise has made with the Cleveland Cavaliers as its solitary motivation – tens of millions of dollars in increased management, coaching and players salaries, trades and free agents and draft picks – it has done nothing to close the gap. “They’ve got LeBron James,” Lowry told The Vertical late Friday night. “Nobody’s closing the gap on him. I mean, that’s it right there: They’ve got LeBron James and nobody’s closing the gap on him.”

“I don’t know when his prime is going to stop,” Lowry told The Vertical. “I don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon. I think he’ll be able to continue what he’s doing for a long time. But that’s basketball. You’ve got find a way to beat the best.”

Why would you say ? like this whole you're en route to being swept and being toyed with by the Cavs and lebron all series. That's how you become sons

Bruh This Is Exactly what I'm saying Even if you do feel this way, To say that ? in the media & this Is your floor general. Mentally he always checks out (Lowry) .When I say the East Is weak, it's not a shot @ LeBron. But the conference, No hard fouls the ? Oubre got suspended for Is laughable at best,Ahhh I digress

Laughable? Dude could have cause mayhem.

He legit ran up a somebody
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

he developed in the system tf

He's gotten to the point where he can b great without it tho, think about it. In the Memphis series there were a bunch of kawhi isos, I can't remember seeing that so frequently from San Antonio
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »

No hard fouls the ? Oubre got suspended for Is laughable at best,Ahhh I digress

No it's not.You can't do that today period.Greek freak got suspended for doin the same thing to dunleavy jr 2 years ago.This aint the 80's/90's that wwe ball era is gone.They give flagrant 1's for hard fouls now,what makes you think you can run up and knock a dude down without getting suspended? This aint hockey