Rick Rawse Attempts To Squash Drake Beef, But Meek L. Mill Says It's Still On...

Options

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah i feel meek one this one. He doesn't need drake and drake doesn't need him. If anything ross should've set up the fair one
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross needs a Drake hook, so he's trying to do business. If I was in Meeks position I'd say ? him too...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If ross is a real boss it ultimately doesn't matter how meek feels. Business is business.
  • escoe
    escoe Members Posts: 120 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I doubt Meek would need a ghostwriter, let alone Drake's ghostwriter.

And with the money that Ross' artists spend, why wouldn't he be able to afford a ghostwriter ?

So you saying quentin miller is lying? @7figz cause that story came from him directly.

Nope not at all. I don't know the backstory. If there's a link to the ghostwriter saying it, then cool. Still that would only be half the story so i couldn't say who was lying or not.

Just got my doubts about Meek using a ghostwriter considering the songs he put out, AND him going in on Drake for the same ? .

Hold up, so the same MF who wrote for Drake said some ? like that, that sounds suspect to me - just saying.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ? his ? up

Why would he make up

I'm coming around to the idea that he put a dent in Drake armor too but he sacrificed his self
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    He ? his ? up

Why would he make up

I'm coming around to the idea that he put a dent in Drake armor too but he sacrificed his self

How did meek sacrifice himself???? Meek is still respected n hip hop & u can go on his ig & c that... The only thing meek might have lost was drakes pop fanbase but Drake lost his hip hop credibility after Twitter fingers so it is wat it is..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Meek need to swallow his pride cuz Drake is winning

and Meek don't seem to be winning like that like it's not good for his business

He should think about his business

So basically he should sell out >_>

KB da kidnappa a sellout

Spread the word through Houston. I wanna stop his cash flow

Has KB actually every kidnapped anyone.
    Such an aggressive stagename.

Children
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    real ? @i ro ny, you think there was ever a legit beef?

if its true that meek got mad that quentin didnt wanna write nothing for him, then meek is coming off pretty petty and childish

Meek admitted what it was about in his interview with Taxstone. He said it was about Drake not coming to his homecoming show after Meek apparently went round telling people Drake would be there
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol even fab knows u ain't suppose to have ghostwriters n hip hop...
    https://youtu.be/nj45PoacKco
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Meek destroyed drakes hip hop credibility & drizzy can never get it back after Twitter fingers...so the beef will never die ? b2b Quentin Miller is real...

should Meek Suge slap Ross?

Y?? Drake got exposed as Milli vanilli the beef is not that serious....if rozay wanna do a trak wit a pop star like Drake it is wat it is..

okay ross got exposed for being a c.o & taking another man name
    okay so what's your point again ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    real ? @i ro ny, you think there was ever a legit beef?

if its true that meek got mad that quentin didnt wanna write nothing for him, then meek is coming off pretty petty and childish

Meek admitted what it was about in his interview with Taxstone. He said it was about Drake not coming to his homecoming show after Meek apparently went round telling people Drake would be there

See this... ? are something else.. he wanted the soft ghostwriting lame for his show felt embarrassed cuz he didn't come and started a beef cuz of that? Man meek a idiot and deserve every L he get
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol even fab knows u ain't suppose to have ghostwriters n hip hop...
    https://youtu.be/nj45PoacKco

Chu mean even fab know
  • gee757
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Meek destroyed drakes hip hop credibility & drizzy can never get it back after Twitter fingers...so the beef will never die ? b2b Quentin Miller is real...

should Meek Suge slap Ross?

Y?? Drake got exposed as Milli vanilli the beef is not that serious....if rozay wanna do a trak wit a pop star like Drake it is wat it is..

okay ross got exposed for being a c.o & taking another man name
    okay so what's your point again ?

Wtf does any of that have to do with writing ya own raps??? This is about who got ghostwriters & who don't & Drake got ghostwriters that's y he lost the war..
    qawshun wrote: »
    Lol even fab knows u ain't suppose to have ghostwriters n hip hop...https://youtu.be/nj45PoacKco

Chu mean even fab know

That should b common sense n hip hop if u got ghostwriters u better not say u r top 5 or claim to b j cuz u will lose ya hip hop card like drake
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Until we hear it from Meek mouth,
    Everything in the OP should be considered gossip..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Meek put out 3 new songs today and instead of discussing the music we get a hate/gossip thread in the "reason" of all places,
    and you ? wonder why All Hip Hop fell off..

https://youtu.be/u2YOLTctYPU