Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Chavez reffin that fight lol..
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @playmaker88 Where you getting your ace stream ID's from fam? They stopped allowing people to post em on reddit and I can't find em anywhere online.

ill find something and link you

Me too ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    @playmaker88 Where you getting your ace stream ID's from fam? They stopped allowing people to post em on reddit and I can't find em anywhere online.

Me too ?

Cosign..
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

Me too ?

Cosign..
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Wonder if Memo gave Chavez the power pellets

Mega julio
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yo did you watch the rematch? @playmaker88

In the first fight Alvarez won by a controversial decision. This time Chavez put the paws on him and got him out of there in 2 rounds.

WARVEZ!!!
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

In the first fight Alvarez won by a controversial decision. This time Chavez put the paws on him and got him out of there in 2 rounds.

WARVEZ!!!

Nah i didn't and damn shame what happened to Gamboa's career gotta stike while the iron is hot... i cut that ? on round 5 and i saw his face lookin beat

I wouldnt be suprised if Chavez won.. he is a hell of a body puncher.. gonna be a fun fight Dudes will show all the way out for that lil thing we call pride.

Matthysse Back!!
    Matthysse_hook_setup.0.gif

@Mastery
  • Mastery
    Options

WARVEZ!!!

Nah i didn't and damn shame what happened to Gamboa's career gotta stike while the iron is hot... i cut that ? on round 5 and i saw his face lookin beat

I wouldnt be suprised if Chavez won.. he is a hell of a body puncher.. gonna be a fun fight Dudes will show all the way out for that lil thing we call pride.

Matthysse Back!!

@Mastery

Yeah man, I been waiting for Matthysse's return. Should be fun. He didn't pick no soft touch either for his return fight, especially considering he been out the ring for 19+ months.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    For those who ? with Kodi, DC Sports add on-->Live UK Sports Channels-->BT Sports Channels-->BT Sports (1)

Not HD, but it's been running smooth for me the last hour with no lag/pixels/buffering. Not sure how it'll run when the traffic goes up.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Canelo is a great fighter, but I won't hide the fact that I want Chavez JR to win, and put the smiles out of Canelo's and Oscar De la Hoya's faces once again, like when Mayweather whipped Canelo.

WARCHAVEZJR
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WARVEZ!!!

Matthysse Back!!

@Mastery

You outta line
  • KLICHE
    Options
    anyone have a link to Canelo Alvarez?
  • KLICHE
    Options
    arena vision 15 acestream

d8ab952a7548816ff07d8efb4698ea0e6d6cb59f
  • playmaker88
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

WARVEZ!!!

Matthysse Back!!

@Mastery

You outta line

Po lil pete
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    For those who ? with Kodi, DC Sports add on-->Live UK Sports Channels-->BT Sports Channels-->BT Sports (1)

Not HD, but it's been running smooth for me the last hour with no lag/pixels/buffering. Not sure how it'll run when the traffic goes up.

@PanchoYoSancho this still working? I'm trynna hook my brother up with a link. Is that in the Sports Devil add on or where
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i want chavez to win but then again i wanna canelo vs triple g
  • Mastery
    Options
    i want chavez to win but then again i wanna canelo vs triple g

Look for Canelo vs Lemieux in September haha
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

@PanchoYoSancho this still working? I'm trynna hook my brother up with a link. Is that in the Sports Devil add on or where

Negative. DC Sports addon.

But if you got acestream, I got something better.

Acestream ID: d8ab952a7548816ff07d8efb4698ea0e6d6cb59f

Just started watching. Quality is A1 so far. @playmaker88
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Angeles1son85
    edited May 2017
    Options
    all i know is after the fight whoever wins if you live in guadalajara or culiancan sinaloa ? gonna be party fukin central stay under a roof bullets gonna fly if chavez loses he better not ever go back to mexico
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Dozed off for a second.. aight now lets get this ? crackin..

WaR Machine!
  • KLICHE
    Options
    Thinking I'd rather see Chavez Jr Vs GGG...

Either way, war chavez jr
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Thinking I'd rather see Chavez Jr Vs GGG...

Either way, war chavez jr

i do want this to backfire on oscar and ? canelo for talkin ? then droppin the belt cuz triple g was next even chavez said in the face to face with canelo you took this fight cuz u think im easier and to hype up and more money to fight triple g ... chavez gotta knock him down few times or ko cuz anything close gonna go to canelo for that triple g fight
  • Mastery
    Options
    Matthysse had Taylor hurt at the end of the 1st.