Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atleast wack100 said Flex is wrong for saying that Tupac got Biggie killed
  • chompollet
    Options
    Wack100 said Me Against The World is an underground album. ? is mad disrespect tho
  • chompollet
    Options
    Wack100 said Tupac wasn't known until he signed with Deathrow
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »

Where was this ? living? Pac was known the ? was in the newpaper doin movies wit janet jackson wtf is he tlkin bout
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see nothing wrong with them saying he shot himself IF it's true and THEY CAN PROVE IT.

I was like 8 years old when he died. I don't remember none of it. My issue with Flex is the Chedder Bob jokes and laughing and ? . That's some hoe ass ? ? .

I wonder wat he would of done in that situation
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

:joy:

Biggie shouldn't have gone out to Cali.

His mama tried to warn him not to go
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Not like he wasn't in multiple movies, and didn't have I get around, and brenda's got a baby under his belt

Real Talk "Keep your Head Up" Long before Dear Mama had my White Friends mothers that hated rap knowing every word and allowing them to buy Pac albums just off the strength of that song...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Flex must b smoking ? cuz pac was/is a ny/eastcoast ? turned westcoast......meaning ? on the east is riding for pac jerzey & ny/Harlem pacs home so he better stop lying B4 the east really give him something to cry about on camera like a ? ..
    https://youtu.be/TYr383XgoV4
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    miami cane wrote: »
    "? talk a lot of ? but that's after I'm gone cause the fear in the physical form let be known I'm troublesome"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdr3lp04EQ
  • gee757
    Options
    Smh@ the thought of wack & game tryna start fake beef calling meek mill a snitch & both them bozos proved they r the real rats on ig....
    https://youtu.be/_6JGC7lxi70

The pirus need 2 check wack cuz he's out of line lying on his set....this ? is krazy the eastcoast is gonna ride on flex & the west is going to get wack all n the name of makaveli...
  • chompollet
    Options
    miami cane wrote: »
    "? talk a lot of ? but that's after I'm gone cause the fear in the physical form let be known I'm troublesome"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdr3lp04EQ

Damn this is one of my fav rap songs.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Not like he wasn't in multiple movies, and didn't have I get around, and brenda's got a baby under his belt

He was also a multi platinum rapper before deathrow too.
  • chompollet
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Lol I checked Wack100 insta he talkin mad ? . Now he sayin some Harlem ? put a bag on Biggie head and beat him up\killed him
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    A few days back #InfoMinds shed some light on social media gangsta @Wack100 (go read my old post). I had OG's from @Wack100 OWN hood hit me up and tell me "thank you for exposing him". I have nothing against Wack100, i'm not important, i'm not a gangsta, but i find it distasteful that a 39 year old man would insult a dead legend #2pac on the anniversary of his mothers death. The OG's gave me Wacks life story and they want me to share it with yall. They don't like how #Wack100 disses everything and puts it "On Piru", he's disrespecting their turf. U see the PPB's are from the Valley, pushing the Be wasn't easy. These individuals have known Wack since he first started banging. They have known him before he put the red flag in his pocket. Wack is second generation #PPB, he ran with the #OBG's, but hear this, Wack doesn't run ? in his hood, he doesn't run the PPB gang, majority of the OG's from his hood don't even ? with him. Wack wasn't even a shotcaller in his own click, he didn't run anything, but his mouth. He's got a couple of fades with the hommies in the hood that need to be HANDLED. U never see Real Homies with him in videos, unless he pays them to stand with him. What i'm told is he did his road dawg bad and has to answer for that. Wack has paper, so certain folks ? with him & tolerate him, he's buying loyalty. The OG's told me to tell Wack that Pooh Ryda still wants to handle that, you owe Pooh that fade, you also did him wrong. You don't speak for PPB, or the Bloods on the West. The only dude u ever knocked out was Stitches, and u blindsided him. When u were in the pen u had 22 inch arms, but u wouldn't fight anyone...lol U have the nerve to say 2pac was this and 2pac was that, but 2pac wasnt scared to run that fade and when he said "On Piru" action followed, as you saw when he stomped out a real OBG Babylane. All Wack does is scream catchphrases like , "Lets Run This Fade", "When I See U I'mma Bleep U". Wack aka #WwePiru needs to go handle the fades in his own hood before adding more fades to his ever growing fade list. In the vid is @g.principle speaking on Pac, but peep what he saying & read between the lines. GP is PPB first gen #funkflexAsk Wack if Pooh Ryda got the fade

From allhiphop.com front page
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol I checked Wack100 insta he talkin mad ? . Now he sayin some Harlem ? put a bag on Biggie head and beat him up\killed him

The pirus is about to get dayday aka wack1 cuz hes been lying on the set
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

The pirus is about to get dayday aka wack1 cuz hes been lying on the set

How do you know this inside info, Bruh?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    infomindsYesterday i exposed Silicon Valley Piru @Wack100 and he wasn't best pleased with me. As you can see he was extremely angry, so angry that he came under my comments section and made cliche threats. He says he wants to meet up and break my jaw, i guess the truth hurt him. Although it's funny how he doesn't have the same energy for muminfitness (2pacs family/outlaw, the guy hitting the punchbag). You see Wack100 blocked and turned down the fade with muminfitness, because muminfitness would break his glass jaw. This isn't the first time Wack100 is running from a fade, let us not forget how he ducked Taxstone. I didn't always agree with Tax, but he made Wack100 feel uncomfortable. Wack blocked Tax and accused him of "stalking", kind of like the way you stalk a dead rapper called 2pac, heh Wack? Whenever someone takes Wack up on his offer to "run the fade", he backs off, makes excuses and tries to call truces behind the scenes. This routine has grown tiresome, its time people realized, this guy is a 39 year old family man, all this "gangbangin" "west up", "im an OG", "On Piru, ? is corny, he has no pull anywhere, "Lookin like Larry Holmes, Flabby and Sick". Yesterday lthutton and bennyboom told wack100 to "? ", but as you can see he's back trolling/slandering 2pac's name for views and comments. This guy is not loyal to anyone, he wants to F up peoples money. Alot of folks have got their reputation and money invested in the biopic, they want no bad publicity and Wack100 wants to f it up for everyone. Why would anyone want to associate with this loser? He's only hanging on to relevancy because of losangelesconfidential. Also because people believe Wacks "gangsta act". Wack is a stain on on all Piru's, a stain on the westcoast, a stain on Hip Hop and a stain on humanity.
    Ray J has a lot to answer for, not only did he put Kim Kardashian on, he also put Wack100 on. Time this #SiliconValleyPiru was muzzled and blackballed. Nature will eventually take its course.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I still don't understand how ? give a ? what wack gotta say.

True its only as important as you make it or not important if you dont make it important. Flex is somewhat different in that he is on the radio and has a platform I guess.