Folks are getting @ YesJulz for tweeting out an image of a shirt w/ the word n!gga on it…

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad she got her event canceled. With that said, who is this ? ? Never heard of her.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Her ass is fat, breh.

Don't do that.

Fat ? walk around everyday B.

Don't do what? Make an observation?

I didn't justify what she did by saying she has a fat ass.

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    The thing about this I find stupid is ? gas these chicks up. Irony let's his white girlfriend call him "? " SMMFH. If ? think they can get ? from a broad like this they will overlook her saying that just to smash SMMFH. This chick is what you would call a culture vulture, she sleeps with black men, wants to be down and uses the culture all for her financial gain and then develops a sense of superiority as if no one can check her. She takes no responsibility until she sees it can ? up her cashflow. I'm tired of these muthafuckas and I laugh at these types. Not sure why cats are surprised, she been saying that ? for ages. And btw she's actually Cuban but does it matter ? Well that's where it becomes a discussion SMMFH.

We have to continue to hold these muthafuckas accountable so I'm happy for the outrage. The fact she posted that ? up so freely and calmly goes to show you how she thinks and acts behind closed doors. Miley Cyrus, Yesjulz, Post Malone, Kylie Kardashian they don't give a ? about hip-hop unless it's something that affects how they can make money.

Hold up. Irony say it ain't so man.

@Sion Break this story down.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There should be a '? ' reaction.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    She look wack as ? with a bald head btw. I dnt know who the hell told her that ? was cute. Scoop ball headed ass hoes smh tell'em @Chicity

Man i hate bald headed hoes
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    lmaooo damn they got her good
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    The thing about this I find stupid is ? gas these chicks up. Irony let's his white girlfriend call him "? " SMMFH. If ? think they can get ? from a broad like this they will overlook her saying that just to smash SMMFH. This chick is what you would call a culture vulture, she sleeps with black men, wants to be down and uses the culture all for her financial gain and then develops a sense of superiority as if no one can check her. She takes no responsibility until she sees it can ? up her cashflow. I'm tired of these muthafuckas and I laugh at these types. Not sure why cats are surprised, she been saying that ? for ages. And btw she's actually Cuban but does it matter ? Well that's where it becomes a discussion SMMFH.

We have to continue to hold these muthafuckas accountable so I'm happy for the outrage. The fact she posted that ? up so freely and calmly goes to show you how she thinks and acts behind closed doors. Miley Cyrus, Yesjulz, Post Malone, Kylie Kardashian they don't give a ? about hip-hop unless it's something that affects how they can make money.

Yeah @Sion, break this story down.

Uh oh....
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Aww ? .

Out of all the white girls I ? with, that incident right there hasn't even gotten close bruh :joy:

yeh me neither..
    i did have to check this one white ? tho..
    she was out one night and some ? tried to holla and when he didnt get the response he was lookin for he started gettin real disrespectful.. and hostile to the point she got on the phone wit me and i talked her out of the situation...

by time i got to her she was shaken up and as she began to calm down and tell me what happened "? " slipped out her mouth talkin about dude.. i shut that whole convo down and told her be careful.. she tried to tell me she wasnt talkin about me and black people in general jus the dude.. i completely understood even told her so.. but said its jus not appropriate and she apologized and that was that..

sweet girl..
    had so much hope for her.. drugs tho!!? smmfh

she had a pretty okay ass too! lol

Goat ? .

Gotta check em. You let em get away with the ? once, then they get comfortable. Had a white ? ask me once why are black girls so mean. The whole mood changed and I had to ask wtf you mean? She talmbout she didn't mean anything by it and wasn't tryna offend. Had to tell her to watch it ? ..

1behjnal2t68.jpg
    Way to put your foot down brother

Ayyyye, what can I say *shrugs*
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She used to ? with LeBron
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    99% of the time shaved heads ain't poppin on white broads
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aww ? .

Out of all the white girls I ? with, that incident right there hasn't even gotten close bruh :joy:

Exactly. They know better.

These hoes be actin up and these ? be letting them
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Break what story down ?

@black caesar

Stop playing dumb.

Tell us the story.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This story @sion
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aww ? .

That ? baffles me man. I ? wit all flavors of the women rainbow but I'll be damn if I get disrespected in the process just for some ? .

She said she thought it would turn me on. You know those embarrassing memories you try to shout away when they pop up in your head? This is one of them.
    She was fine as ? , tho'
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Aww ? .

That ? baffles me man. I ? wit all flavors of the women rainbow but I'll be damn if I get disrespected in the process just for some ? .

She said she thought it would turn me on. You know those embarrassing memories you try to shout away when they pop up in your head? This is one of them.
    She was fine as ? , tho'

:joy: see now you gotta post a pic. Miss me wit the u don't have any, u know her name, she gotta FB/IG =)
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Aww ? .

She was fine as ? , tho'

:joy: see now you gotta post a pic. Miss me wit the u don't have any, u know her name, she gotta FB/IG =)

FUUUCK that. I aint #scumbag crew. :lol: