Rick Rawse Attempts To Squash Drake Beef, But Meek L. Mill Says It's Still On...

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Meek put out 3 new songs today and instead of discussing the music we get a hate/gossip thread in the "reason" of all places,
    and you ? wonder why All Hip Hop fell off..

https://youtu.be/u2YOLTctYPU

Preach... I heard 1 of them trax off his ig meek milly is cooking up for the summer..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    edited May 2017
    Options

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess after that last album...Rozay realizes the value of them Drake features
  • gee757
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I guess after that last album...Rozay realizes the value of them Drake features

SMH the beef was never mmg vs ym it was always meek vs Drake.........renzel was fuking wit Drake B4 meek so they got history deeper than rap...... rozay knows meek won the war that's y he made ghostwriter on blk market.....if DC & ovo clash n the streets I highly doubt renzel or weezy is jumping in that ? cuz it's meek vs drake....& Drake already showed he's scared when he let his ghostwriter get snuffed & he ain't ride & he got chased out of Philly drizzy said ? a after party...lol
  • gee757
    Options
    Y was that Klansmen thread closed?? This place is a fuking joke the bias ? ? is pathetic..
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No wonder I never liked this song, Torey Lanez is on it.

Had no clue it was him b/c of that terrible autotune tweak (don't hate autotune, he just OD'd on it).

• escoe
    escoe Members Posts: 120 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    if ross's numbers were better, you think he would still reach out?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No but that's alright cuz they already had a hit together

bigger then anything he done with Meek

Aston Martin Music
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek put out 3 new songs today and instead of discussing the music we get a hate/gossip thread in the "reason" of all places..

Well make the thread instead of Crying ?

? meek u make us cry please dont ever stop we need u the only one we got....caught my first case it was me vs the state i just wanted some stake some food on my plate ..ablib i was hungry meek u all we got they was never poe. :'(
  • gee757
    edited May 2017
    Options
    escoe wrote: »

Renzel rytm numbers was great rozay is a rapper he's not a popstar doing Drake numbers..... again it's meek v Drake Ricky Ronaldo & drizzy relationship is deeper than rap Ross knew Drake B4 meek..
    Meek put out 3 new songs today and instead of discussing the music we get a hate/gossip thread in the "reason" of all places..

? meek u make us cry please dont ever stop we need u the only one we got....caught my first case it was me vs the state i just wanted some stake some food on my plate ..ablib i was hungry meek u all we got they was never poe. :'(

• jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Renzel rytm numbers was great rozay is a rapper he's not a popstar doing Drake numbers..... again it's meek v Drake Ricky Ronaldo & drizzy relationship is deeper than rap Ross knew Drake B4 meek..

Wow! That's a dope ass pendant :+1: The situation with Snupe is still sad :( I remember getting on twitter the day he got killed and saw Meek tweet him to call him smh that was the saddest ? I've ever seen. Like he was begging him to return his calls :'(
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

Wow! That's a dope ass pendant :+1: The situation with Snupe is still sad :( I remember getting on twitter the day he got killed and saw Meek tweet him to call him smh that was the saddest ? I've ever seen. Like he was begging him to return his calls :'(

That was more attention ? ...u gotta get on twitter to ask ur mans and employee to call u?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think meek physically can't make songs anymore. This ? shows like 50 snippets and after all this hype up for DC4.5 he drops 3 below par songs. Just think 5 years ago he crashed dat piff. This weekend he dropped 3 songs and ? hardly talking about his tracks in real life.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn in two years he'll release DC7
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

No wonder I never liked this song, Torey Lanez is on it.

Had no clue it was him b/c of that terrible autotune tweak (don't hate autotune, he just OD'd on it).

I never knew he was saying litty in the hook. I thought litty was a female way of saying lit.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    "We actually sat down. Shout out to J. Prince," Ross said. "It was really just [bosses having a conversation]. We wasn't even discussing anything negative because by the time we get in the room, it's so much other things going on that it's already let's get on some money. But I had to just make sure we sat down to have some sort of understanding."

Ross ? me lol

I read this text and can hear his voice and know EXACTLY how he said this ?

With lemon pepper wings
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ^^^

giphy.gif

Yeezys aint for winter weather..

? wanted him to fall.. how do you slip on well shoveled stairs with salt poured all over them, melting all ice.. there is literally no ice
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Damn in two years he'll release DC7

Nah DC 6 and 3/4ths Snippets
  • gee757
    Options

That was more attention ? ...u gotta get on twitter to ask ur mans and employee to call u?

Ya Petty betty..
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    descent thread
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    descent thread

Apparently KB failed to teach you how to spell.
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek exposed Drake.
  • gee757
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    Meek exposed Drake.

But the ? wit the ghostwriters won the battle according to some..ha I swear this nu hip hop generation is lost!