The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and again... people need to shut the ? up and just watch. People were 100% sure buu was gonna be fat again and saying how stupid it is to have him skinny just so he can be fat again for the tournament
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Oh and again... people need to shut the ? up and just watch. People were 100% sure buu was gonna be fat again and saying how stupid it is to have him skinny just so he can be fat again for the tournament

But it's stupid to have him skinny to only be sleep again for the tournament.

Frieza
    Mecha frieza
    Gold freiza
    Frost
    Frieza in the forest during the filler
    Frieza during the tournament?

Wtf
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't krillin terrified of frieza. Lmao never mind bringing frieza back is brilliant
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Just think it's actually cool to have a villain helping the universe. And the hate frieza and goku has for each other will be a great dynamic tbh. And besides it'll only be for 24 hours . He literally won't be able to do ? with whis and beerus there

Fine but not Frieza, they could have gotten someone more deserving. Cell could work because he has the Saiyan gene and can get stronger​ literally in the blink of an eye.

Cell, Broly, Pikkon he'll even introducing a completely new character could have worked.

Pikkon wouldve been perfect!
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Isn't krillin terrified of frieza. Lmao never mind bringing frieza back is brilliant

Exactly that whole dynamic will be dope
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Frieza is arguably the most iconic anime villain . Everybody knows that ? ? . I have no problem with him. And he's the only opponent where goku actually hates .
  • Beta
    Options
    This guy wants to see a ? character
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pikon is filler and saiyans dont get zenki boost past a certain point, they just said this ? in the damn Goku Black Saga so cell wouldnt work
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just think it's actually cool to have a villain helping the universe. And the hate frieza and goku has for each other will be a great dynamic tbh. And besides it'll only be for 24 hours . He literally won't be able to do ? with whis and beerus there

Fine but not Frieza, they could have gotten someone more deserving. Cell could work because he has the Saiyan gene and can get stronger​ literally in the blink of an eye.

Cell, Broly, Pikkon he'll even introducing a completely new character could have worked.

That ? ain't cannon either and neither is that half SSJ bullshyt that happened during that arc.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

That ? ain't cannon either and neither is that half SSJ bullshyt that happened during that arc.

How is he not canon?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope this isn't true. Freiza Saga >>> Buu saga, but at this point, Buu is way more interesting than Freiza.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How is he not canon?

Short answer, he and the entire Heaven Martial Arts Tournament did not happen in the original manga.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frieza would be the third strongest fighter and have more experience than anyone other than Roshi.

You can't cry about fan service then complain about the most obvious replacement. Besides Frieza being on the team is far more interesting than any other pick because of his history and the team dynamic of everybody being friends has been thrown a monkey wrench.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

How is he not canon?

Short answer, he and the entire Heaven Martial Arts Tournament did not happen in the original manga.

The manga and tv show bounced ideas off eachother just like they do now so it is canon.
  • Beta
    Options
    They should bring back general tao
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Frieza about to be a Z warrior lol
    this Frieza ? is really happening?! wtf. i was at work all day and i seen that on unrealentgaming. no way
    toppo vs frieza about to be lit
    I cant believe this ? ....
    This is ? SMMFH why bring back Frieza that's ? wack man. And Gohan is gonna go SSB, wont be surprised if Vegeta surpasses SSB. The Buu thing is wack af I'm not impressed.

Goku is a ? to side with Frieza SMMFH, ? just kills the whole aura of Frieza being evil & the worst ? ever. Cell would have been a better choice especially with the whole tournament angle.

Nah man Toriyama has gone too far... SMMFH

IT'S NOT CONFIRMED YET DAMNIT

eqkdzs58akhe.gif
  • Beta
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Frieza about to be a Z warrior lol
    this Frieza ? is really happening?! wtf. i was at work all day and i seen that on unrealentgaming. no way
    toppo vs frieza about to be lit
    I cant believe this ? ....
    This is ? SMMFH why bring back Frieza that's ? wack man. And Gohan is gonna go SSB, wont be surprised if Vegeta surpasses SSB. The Buu thing is wack af I'm not impressed.

Goku is a ? to side with Frieza SMMFH, ? just kills the whole aura of Frieza being evil & the worst ? ever. Cell would have been a better choice especially with the whole tournament angle.

Nah man Toriyama has gone too far... SMMFH

IT'S NOT CONFIRMED YET DAMNIT

eqkdzs58akhe.gif

Royalties please lol
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm more mad about Buu not participating than frieza potentially showing up. Get rid of Roshi, Krillin or Tien.

17 and 18... showed and proved they work well together
    Gohan and Piccolo... they working on team moves now
    Goku good by himself
    Vegeta good by himself

Everybody else is canon fodder unless Frieza or Buu gets in the mix

Im calling it right now.. Roshi gon try to fight against one of them Saiyan chicks.. look at their ? or some ? ..get all flustered and knocked out the ? ring.. WATCH
  • Beta
    Options
    Tournament to decide if your universe gets erased

But you can't ? ....

What?
  • jono
    Options
    Frieza also keeping that Beerus secret about Beerus ordering planet Vegeta destroyed. That ? might come out in this arc
  • jono
    Options
    I like the idea of Mercenary Tao being on the team too. I would prefer him to Roshi.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I like the idea of Mercenary Tao being on the team too. I would prefer him to Roshi.

Da ? is you talking about
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    poor Yamcha cant get a run lmaoooo