The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    @supermanuel keep your ? out the thread always complaining ego is the villain about spoilers when your ass should yondu dies keep out of the thread

thank YOU for that bro. ? soft ass mary poppins ass ? @SuperManuel . and NOT in the good way. guess what..... we all get that joke cuz we saw the movie already ? . come back when you scrounge up 20 bucks collectin coins under the couch pillow to go see the movie champ. Spiderman HC release stop cryin, wise up and stay the ? out til youve seen it. *drops mic*

I just saw the movie you idiot.

soooooo..... wachu think???..... put it in a spoiler son
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inori wrote: »
    @supermanuel keep your ? out the thread always complaining ego is the villain about spoilers when your ass should yondu dies keep out of the thread

thank YOU for that bro. ? soft ass mary poppins ass ? @SuperManuel . and NOT in the good way. guess what..... we all get that joke cuz we saw the movie already ? . come back when you scrounge up 20 bucks collectin coins under the couch pillow to go see the movie champ. Spiderman HC release stop cryin, wise up and stay the ? out til youve seen it. *drops mic*

lmao foreal dont ruin it for us man. see how ? made you sounded?....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey use the ? damned spoilers the movie has only been out for two days you inconsiderate so and so's

man im tired of hearing this ? . movies technically been out for 4 days now, if the review embargos are lifted we should be able to discuss without listening to you lazy mofos who were too lazy to go out this weekend ? . Either that or stay out the thread until you see it, thats common sense. 4 days before the movie i saw people were postin ? about it so i just stayed out til i saw it. self control what a ? concept....smh.

Exactly!

As soon as folks start dropping the 3rd trailer, or begin to go in depth into a movie, i bounce outta the thread until I go see it.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am Groot

They were not looking at you funny
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The cat and mouse scenes with Rocket were dope and hilarious...

Drax being tethered by Gamora was dope...

Rocket and Yondu takin ? out was epic...
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good movie and it was funny...had my nephew cracking up...liked the 1st slightly better because of its orinality and team build up but the ? in vol 2 was way better
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at the mural of Ego ? everything...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    LMAO at Drax asking if Ego has a ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inori wrote: »

there was some guys in outer space and they did a bunch of stuff B)
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The Jack of Hearts is being discussed for the MCU after Infinity War, possibly Guardians of The Galaxy 3
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    The cat and mouse scenes with Rocket were dope and hilarious...

Drax being tethered by Gamora was dope...

Rocket and Yondu takin ? out was epic...

Gamora was low key beastly in the movie. The part you mentioned in the bold and when she picked up that big ass cannon and started firing it off were crazy.

On another note, the escape sequence with Yondu, Rocket, and Groot was an artistic masterpiece in violence. It's ? like that that has people think murdering other people is cool. lol
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    will be or would be funny to see Peter Quill and Tony Stark fighting for Gomora's affections in Infinity War.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    All jokes aside i saw it yesterday and it oit did itspredecessor dope visuals and action. Rocket and yondu stole the show. Dope easter eggs
    stan lee as a astronaut conversating with the watchers howard the duck and the after credit scenes
    the sovereign the ravagers etc it is one of the greatest marvel filmso far. @DarthRozay you aint nothing but a hater change your name to tazer face
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad we can get back to the movie. The scenes with rocket and yondu were def goat, their interaction together was great. I wouldnt have minded seeing like a buddy cop type spin off with those 2 and a baby groot. Guess thats out the door now. ? maybe thats a story for down the line, egos unfound illegitimate children come to fight peter because he was egos favorite one lol.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited May 2017
    Options
    All jokes aside i saw it yesterday and it oit did itspredecessor dope visuals and action. Rocket and yondu stole the show. Dope easter eggs
    stan lee as a astronaut conversating with the watchers howard the duck and the after credit scenes
    the sovereign the ravagers etc it is one of the greatest marvel filmso far. @DarthRozay you aint nothing but a hater change your name to tazer face
    He wasn't an astronaut. They basically revealed Lee to be an informant for the Watchers. That's why he's in every movie. That's pretty dope, but I still think it would have been better if he was revealed to be a Watcher in disguise.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Glad we can get back to the movie. The scenes with rocket and yondu were def goat, their interaction together was great. I wouldnt have minded seeing like a buddy cop type spin off with those 2 and a baby groot. Guess thats out the door now. ? maybe thats a story for down the line, egos unfound illegitimate children come to fight peter because he was egos favorite one lol.

the fight between peter and ego was some dope ? too. i'm still mad at fox for being stingy with their properties. ego was dope but marvel needs galactus the f.f. xmen Deadpool etc. c'mon fox get your head out of your ass and sell that ? to marvel/Disney! i'm sure they can afford what ever price you set.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

the fight between peter and ego was some dope ? too. i'm still mad at fox for being stingy with their properties. ego was dope but marvel needs galactus the f.f. xmen Deadpool etc. c'mon fox get your head out of your ass and sell that ? to marvel/Disney! i'm sure they can afford what ever price you set.

They really only gave up Ego because it probably wasn't a character they ever planned on using.
  • Splackavelli
    Options

They really only gave up Ego because it probably wasn't a character they ever planned on using.

they can giv back galactus ,silver surfer and the f.f. because they aint gonna do ? with them. they did a bang up job with the f.f. last time right?
  • Splackavelli
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

me and my stepson and cousin play a game where we watchin anything or listen to the radio we be callin ? ..

for instance Rhianna is mine as is Alicia Keys..
    but we be callin random ? too..

long story short at the movies neither one of them called Gamora because its Zoe and her and my BM look alike like a muthafucka but i called her and they was like "ugh"

I KNEW THAT ? WAS BAD!!!!

when i get back to Vegas im showin them this pic. hahhahahaha

• lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Setting a great example for your stepson there fella.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Setting a great example for your stepson there fella.

he's ? 16..