The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Perkins swear he was Shaq 2.0 in his prime
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

It's true tho. They couldn't stop Rondo

Man ? no we made the lineup adjustment getting swept is an outlandish statement when we started attacking their weaknesses
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spurs wouldn't max lowry.Pelicans might

If the raptors don't re-sign lowry, sixers or pelicans would be my picks.

Please ? no :s
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Rudy opting out

Yes!!!!

Smh My Pelicans considering him and Demarie Carrol

Demps gotta go bruh :s
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Rudy opting out

Yes!!!!

Son..
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Man ? no we made the lineup adjustment getting swept is an outlandish statement when we started attacking their weaknesses

Easy to attack their weakness when the dude who's been attacking your weakness in the series goes down.

Ok, I'll be nice and say y'all would've lost in 5. Better?
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Rondo wasn't injured and played, Boston would've lost that series, maybe in 5 games. This Celtics squad ain't that nice
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

He also been LOOKIN' like he light in the loafers!....

vqthxp3ih5en.png

This ain't a new trend. U jus now noticing this??!
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Easy to attack their weakness when the dude who's been attacking your weakness in the series goes down.

Ok, I'll be nice and say y'all would've lost in 5. Better?

I still feel we coulda made the adjustment with rondo there and we coulda won the series, just like I feel we can make an adjustment to win this wizards series we play well after adversity
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    If Rondo wasn't injured and played, Boston would've lost that series, maybe in 5 games. This Celtics squad ain't that nice

Nope, that's just an assumption with rondo I feel like we coulda beat em still
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perkins said Durant and Russ talked after Russ broke the triple double record. He said the media drives that "beef" and he said he talks to Durant all the time and he wouldn't be surprised if he went back to okc eventually, he thinks Russ will stay. It was good insight cuz he cool wit both of em. He also said the warriors were recruiting Durant all season last year.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The bulls weren't losing 4 out 5 with 3 of those games at home with rondo in the lineup.

They still out rebounded Boston, still held them below their season scoring the difference was the bulls offense fell off.thats literally the only difference from the 1st two games,that injury changed the series and saved bostons season.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Rudy opting out

Yes!!!!

giphy.gif

YES DELL! POWER MOVES ONLY. GET IT DONE.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The Pelicans got Danny Ferry (Mr dont trust those african ? ) there to make sure they dont do stupid ? . After the ? with EG and resigning Omer Asik. they knew they needed some help.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    ? Paul pierce

That ? always in a ? wheelchair. https://youtu.be/ysT8RA6JQks

Wheelchairs are apart of his ? ass self. ? that ?

My black ass used to wake up after game and practice days with da charley horse, hop up out of bed and fall right back down on that ? . I can imagine how that ? feel maxing your body out in pro sport. Charley horse ain't no joke sometimes. That ? used to feel like a whole ordeal. Had man's scared to make sudden moves getting out of bed and ? . Lol.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    The Peilicans got Danny Ferry (Mr dont trust those african ? ) there to make sure they dont do stupid ? . After the ? with EG and resigning Omer Asik. they knew they needed some help.

Lowry and demarre exactly what yall been missing. Pull that trigger b.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Peilicans got Danny Ferry (Mr dont trust those african ? ) there to make sure they dont do stupid ? . After the ? with EG and resigning Omer Asik. they knew they needed some help.

Make that make sense
    giphy.gif

• caddo man
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Make that make sense
    giphy.gif

Danny Ferry built that 2014-15 Hawks team that went 60-20 with the number one seed. He is in New Orleans to make sure Dell Demps dont pull an Iron Mike.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Make that make sense
    giphy.gif

Danny Ferry built that 2014-15 Hawks team that went 60-20 with the number one seed. He is in New Orleans to make sure Dell Demps dont pull an Iron Mike.

I ain't gonna ? on your dreams for a better franchise.

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    That should be the last Area 21 segment. So many questions about this ? .

Why are these nikkas so emotionally scorned?

Why is Paul Pierce jacket zipper that gotdamn big?!

Why is that nikka in a wheelchair?

Why ain't it motorized?

Why did I expect him to eventually get up from the wheelchair like Snoop on the MTV awards when he performed "Murder Was The Case"?

Why that nikka look like Shenco w/ them Ray Bans on?

asif0y55b5rq.jpg

That was a great song by Jadakiss
  • BlackAX410
    Options

The bulls weren't losing 4 out 5 with 3 of those games at home with rondo in the lineup.

They still out rebounded Boston, still held them below their season scoring the difference was the bulls offense fell off.thats literally the only difference from the 1st two games,that injury changed the series and saved bostons season.

I'm not gonna say we would have lost until 4 games are won by the opposition. We were capable of playing better and we did. We can play the what if game all we want but I'm cool with our progression and future
  • caddo man
    Options

Make that make sense
    giphy.gif

I ain't gonna ? on your dreams for a better franchise.

I just want them to stop doing stupid ? . They constantly doing ? that don't add up. I am okay with the recent moves. Now they have to not ? this up. Signing any PG on the market this summer outside of Curry or Paul to a max deal is stupid.