Folks are getting @ YesJulz for tweeting out an image of a shirt w/ the word n!gga on it…

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Lemme tell the irony story since I was there.
    So we all the chilling on Tinychat talking and whatever. ironies in the kitchen with some Becky a roomate of his i guess. She's about to make something to eat and rapper bro sez he wants some ? food. Then she repeats back what he sez to her with no caution, no discomfort, no ? ....just rolls of her tongue. This cat finishes talking to her then looks in the camera like......I already know what yall bout to say...... I know y'all heard that @kat was shocked and disgusted rightfully so because she's loyal.

He has been getting heat for it ever since. He even dropped pics with his ? homeboys talking bout how they'll catch bodies for him. I believe @kai and a bunch of others have called him a ? since.

You got some of the details wrong but it's cool.

She repeated what I said.

Does that make it ok?

Doesn't make him a ? . Doesn't make some of these ? less ? for how they been acting. I'm not in it but ijs.

Depends on his answer and what followed from her repeating what he said.

Not really. She repeated what he said. Petty ? just ran with the ? .

Everything don't need to be repeated.

If one of your parents told you they would "? you up" as a child you think they would brush that ? if you repeated that to them?

I'm not calling him anything but just because she repeated what he said don't make that ? is ok either
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    So we all the chilling on Tinychat talking and whatever. ironies in the kitchen with some Becky a roomate of his i guess. She's about to make something to eat and rapper bro sez he wants some ? food. Then she repeats back what he sez to her with no caution, no discomfort, no ? ....just rolls of her tongue. This cat finishes talking to her then looks in the camera like......I already know what yall bout to say...... I know y'all heard that @kat was shocked and disgusted rightfully so because she's loyal.

He has been getting heat for it ever since. He even dropped pics with his ? homeboys talking bout how they'll catch bodies for him. I believe @kai and a bunch of others have called him a ? since.

Does that make it ok?

There was something called context in this situation.

If she said what she said by itself, it would have been an issue.

I don't agree but you ain't me and I ain't you.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    She was hella ? and clearly the type to think it was okay since she has a "black friend", but really she thought it was okay because she hasn't been told otherwise. It was a teachable moment, but nothing was said.

I was just shocked cause dudes talk all that noise about what would happen in that situation and I witnessed what really happens in plenty of cases...not a damn thing.

I still love you though eyerone.

I know you love me, Kat. But that's neither here nor there.

It wasn't about to be a Family Matters moment. Everybody had been drinking and what not. Nobody was about to teach nobody ? and nobody was about to learn ? .

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Does that make it ok?

Doesn't make him a ? . Doesn't make some of these ? less ? for how they been acting. I'm not in it but ijs.

If one of your parents told you they would "? you up" as a child you think they would brush that ? if you repeated that to them?

I'm not calling him anything but just because she repeated what he said don't make that ? is ok either

Irrelevant comparison. I'm not saying that type of ? okay but looking at the context of the situation I don't see anything wrong with what he did or didn't do for other ? satisfaction on a cam chat. Definitely nothing that indicates he's a ? .
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Does that make it ok?

Irrelevant comparison. I'm not saying that type of ? okay but looking at the context of the situation I don't see anything wrong with what he did or didn't do for other ? satisfaction on a cam chat. Definitely nothing that indicates he's a ? .

Its really not but you have your opinion.

You and him mentioned the context of the situation. What's the context?

• KingFreeman
    Options

Does that make it ok?

Cant speak for him but from the information I got. She repeated what he said. Neither of them were sober. And ? have agendas.

So he was supposed to have a ? conversation with the ? ? about it while on a cam with ic ? ? Should he have cussed her out or hit her on camera for ya'll? Sometimes spilt milk is just spilt milk.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was hella ? and clearly the type to think it was okay since she has a "black friend", but really she thought it was okay because she hasn't been told otherwise. It was a teachable moment, but nothing was said.

I was just shocked cause dudes talk all that noise about what would happen in that situation and I witnessed what really happens in plenty of cases...not a damn thing.

It wasn't about to be a Family Matters moment. Everybody had been drinking and what not. Nobody was about to teach nobody ? and nobody was about to learn ? .

I hear ya..you weren't the only one not to say anything. Yeah, she was your roomie, but we all sat there and watched and nobody else checked her either.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I had a friend that was white and would say my ? . I was one of them ignorant dudes with the er and a pronunciation ? . I learned after a incident at a hotel where a bunch of other brothers kicks us out of there hotel room. We was drinking and blazing and dude let it fly. After that, ? sounded real different.

WE had a talk and I just told him just dont say it. It is easier that way.

Now I try to check myself from saying. I am older and somewhat wiser in my ways.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Does that make it ok?

Cant speak for him but from the information I got. She repeated what he said. Neither of them were sober. And ? have agendas.

So he was supposed to have a ? conversation with the ? ? about it while on a cam with ic ? ? Should he have cussed her out or hit her on camera for ya'll? Sometimes spilt milk is just spilt milk.

He was supposed to do whatever HE felt was right for him to do.

• KingFreeman
    Options

Does that make it ok?

Apparently not.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It didn't go exactly like that, but a close enough recollection from an elder.

Well tinychat doesnt hold much significance to me unless youre on it and ? sweety
    So forgive me if i got some of the details wrong
    But as irony said I'm pretty close
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh.. yall "? " :joy:
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Does that make it ok?

Apparently not.

That's exactly what he did though
  • gns
    Options

6s4b2v.jpg

Yoooooo lol
    That ? was hilarious
    Thats the becky right there thats the culprit.

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao yall let white hoe say ? around yall?

and thats okay?

hilarious. I dont wanna hear no pro black ? from @KingFreeman or irony ever again lmao
  • KingFreeman
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ok. This the exact petty ? I'm talking about. Lol.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

6s4b2v.jpg

Yoooooo lol
    That ? was hilarious
    Thats the becky right there thats the culprit.
    SMH look like a basic becky too
  • gns
    Options

I hear ya..you weren't the only one not to say anything. Yeah, she was your roomie, but we all sat there and watched and nobody else checked her either.

Who else was supposed to check her?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I mean if we're going off how the IC acts I would think the whole chat would've checked her.

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

she repeated what I said.

Which was ? right?

bj2l8hbf9xdd.gif

She repeated what I said, ultimately.

Theres a dude in this very thread who said the girl he was ? said "gimme that ? ? ". My roommate simply repeated what I said. She didn't call me a ? .

Well technically, she didn't call me a ? , either. She said "? " in reference to my ? . Nh.

reece.jpg

All I know is that my old roommate ain't call me a ? .

Sion is a ? ass ? who didn't even know the story and ran with his version of the ? like a ? .

• gns
    Options

I mean if we're going off how the IC acts I would think the whole chat would've checked her.

I'm tryna wrap my head around this....so irony is walking around with a laptop or phone or whatever the case. U telling me the people on the chat for example;
    me(who was lurking)
    Stew and whoever else was on video
    And all the cats that were involved in textual chat portion shouldve immediately start typing in all caps tryna check a becky over someone thats live and in living colour with her?

You make no sense.