Wale is on Everyday Struggle

Options

Comments

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    interview was a waste of time....Wale wanted to go at Ak but also came out too emotional and nonchalant at the same time(nobody give a ? about ya J's or ya phonecalls homie)....Ak wanted to cop pleas....Joe wanted to actually ask questions but they were really irrelevant...he was ? riding but he was ? riding for OLD ARTISTS vs. NEW YOUNG ? with opinions and platforms....lol

• MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So i guess the next prostitute he take to the motel 6 and post will be dressed with fake dreads and look like Jacquees.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Ok so lames is going to ignore the fact that axel posted that ? ass Sheneneh Jenkins pic on here himself smh...y'all geeks win..I'm dun,
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gee757 speak on the topic and stop male flirting!
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    @gee757 speak on the topic and stop male flirting!

Judging by the pic & the way he talking to ol boy that's some ? behavior. They call it grooming. This some Law & Order SVU fuckery here.

Now back to Wale...
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    2crsy09.jpg

Lol@ this ? scrawny looking nigglet doing anything stop typing tryna to get lols from ? ? on here & send that pm ? since u wannab a ic crush ? so bad ?

haa you ? for posting a another dude pic without a shirt
  • gee757
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Lol wow these nerds is really acting like he didn't post that ? ass pic of himself himself..I guess wack ic rappers & ? ? gotta stick together..o well
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol wow these nerds is really acting like he didn't post that ? ass pic of himself himself..I guess wack ic rappers & ? ? gotta stick together..o well

? ... You actively sought out that pic on your own volition. That's super ? ? .
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    @ILLBOT I summon thee! Judge the actions of pedo757
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just found a photo of Wale when they announced his first week numbers.

18423716_1150180521753710_1731117071649931942_n.jpg?oh=1a9aa13674228624a2c4d0f608665303&oe=59B5D271

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this flaming rainbow warrior can't help himself I was like 18 in that pic I don't even have that pic in my phone OR desktop in 2017, go seek a therapist brothaman this is deplorable behavior

qv3smi615kte.gif
  • gee757
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lmao this flaming rainbow warrior can't help himself I was like 18 in that pic I don't even have that pic in my phone OR desktop in 2017, go seek a therapist brothaman this is deplorable behavior

qv3smi615kte.gif

The only rainbow warrior is u u took that ? ass pic & u posted that Yung Sheneneh Jenkins pic on here......I don't care about these geeks on here acting like I got that ? saved when u & I both know u posted that yung rupaul pic on here......u started all this by sayin ya moving to Chesapeake like I'm suppose to b scared or somethingwhen Idgaf I'm not on here worrying about u like a donkey ? ....all I Kno is a ic rapper like ucan't say wale missed his chance to b a star when he got 2 gold albums & gold & plat singles something u wish u could get...gtfoh
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee steady ? eating derailing the thread once again.
  • gee757
    Options
    Gee steady ? eating derailing the thread once again.

Cracka ? he derailed the thread net thuggin making threats talking bout he's moving to Chesapeake like I won't have his ? ass running back 2 Maryland thinking ? is a game again I'm not a donkey ? ..
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

qv3smi615kte.gif

The only rainbow warrior is u u took that ? ass pic & u posted that Yung Sheneneh Jenkins pic on here......I don't care about these geeks on here acting like I got that ? saved when u & I both know u posted that yung rupaul pic on here......u started all this by sayin ya moving to Chesapeake like I'm suppose to b scared or somethingwhen Idgaf I'm not on here worrying about u like a donkey ? ....all I Kno is a ic rapper like ucan't say wale missed his chance to b a star when he got 2 gold albums & gold & plat singles something u wish u could get...gtfoh

Sheneneh Jenkins was a man dressed in drag. So you picturing dude looking like a female for your own pleasure. You really do be dressing ? up like dudes don't you?
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

qv3smi615kte.gif

Sheneneh Jenkins was a man dressed in drag. So you picturing dude looking like a female for your own pleasure. You really do be dressing ? up like dudes don't you?

only midgets
  • gee757
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

qv3smi615kte.gif

He looks like a Yung ? n that pic that he posted...
    2crsy09.jpg

Woo so nice Black AX had to upload it twice shirt off swag Mr. Axelicious da ? out LAWD!!!

^ again u weirdos r stewpid cuz he posted that ? ass ? pik on here not me ? .. I guess ever single male that posted n that thread is ? cuz y'all muthafukas been seen that ? ass ? ..anyway y'all lames can go back to acting like wale ain't make it on the internet..lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol when did I say he didn't make it? Your reading comprehension is atrocious. My post said he's not at the peak of his career and you tried to personally attack me. I said I'll be in Chesapeake cuz if you talk outlandish ima Holla at you. You're the Internet thug big fella lol stop posting teenage pics from 6 years ago of me that's wild jungle ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol when did I say he didn't make it? Your reading comprehension is atrocious. My post said he's not at the peak of his career and you tried to personally attack me. I said I'll be in Chesapeake cuz if you talk outlandish ima Holla at you. You're the Internet thug big fella lol stop posting teenage pics from 6 years ago of me that's wild jungle ?

? I said y'all not u ya reading comprehension is atrocious....& I never threaten u ? I just said a wack ic rapper like ya self can't speak on wale career cuz he's shittin on u.. ya the lame net thug talkin this Chesapeake ? like a ? is suppose to b scared again I'm not a faceless ? & I ain't scared of nobody on here ? .... Again u can let these ? ? giving u lols gas u up to get chased back to Maryland if u want too but like I said I didn't threaten u....I just said a wack ic rapper like ya self can't speak on wale cuz u & a rap career didn't mesh well that's y ya on the ic posting & not out here sellin records..
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Joe budden corny...kissn rappers ass...tryna get a feature

joe would never do a record with wale

But he did and he asked him to do another b4 lol

what song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyyRyBbbr3w
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

what song

I never heard this before. Joe should rap over these types of beats more.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    Is it time to call Wale's chance at being a top tier type dude a lost cause? It just feels like he had a window of 4 or 5 years to get at that J Cole/Kendrick status. He's had some good singles, fire mixtapes, albums have ranged from solid to ehhh. All I know is ? haven't shown the faith in him like they did two years ago when his last album dropped.

He can still pen some dope ? , but right now he just seem mad frustrated. I always knew him joining Maybach Music was a gift & a curse.

Wale was on before drake, kendrick and Cole. He's not done but he's peaked and is 2nd-3rd tier in comparison. No clue what anyone is waiting for or expects.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

what song

I never heard this before. Joe should rap over these types of beats more.

9th Wonder